[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Oh in that case i'd probably go for Hypothermia, though culling strike is also a nice option.

EDIT:
Also guys, i've updated the offense/defense screenshots.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 5 mar. 2016 9:29:09
For ascendancy. Gladiator with spell block is not a bad option either. No need for saffell anymore.
I've talked about that in many posts and explained in the Ascendancy sub-class section :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:

Anyway what's your personal experience with the labyrinth guys

Hello Master, all right with you?

In this my first night my experience was detestable. I used my templar (level 92 - Fire totems) to start the Labyrinth in normal mode. I had two disconnections which made me lose all the progress that thing. And after all that sh*t was that? Those chainsaws?

I was on a map level 33 with my defenses very high, including armor (38% (Merciless) without Determination or Grace auras) and those "things" were cutting me easily.

This is not disproportionate? How does a novice player should feel when faced with that?

I lost my connection around 3hs am very angry and sleepy and then gave up.

Today I tried again and it was easier because I knew what was the trick (avoid those chainsaws at all costs, looking for alternative ways). I completed the Labyrinth in normal lol. :P

Please explain how you managed to pick the enchantment to your glove. In my case, the thing was random and could not choose anything.

He gave it here:

Is that good?

Soon I will test with my duelist Facebreaker too.

Editado por útlima vez por Zatlan en 5 mar. 2016 16:57:32
You can't pick enchantments, they are random, always random. As for word of light .. idk if it's that good as i've stated before, i just don't see it being triggered at all honestly.

And regarding the labyrinth traps - they deal % damage of your life, so it doesn't matter if you are level 1 or level 100, if you have 100k armour or 0 armour, if you have 10k life or 100 life they will always hurt you just the same.
[Removed by admeeeeen]
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Editado por útlima vez por CAKE en 6 mar. 2016 0:14:17
i got the unique gloves from the new league for coins from the vender guy lol
Yup, long live Cadiro ( even if he's ... a ghost ). I've got Tabula Rasa from him yesterday :)
Great bulid. Just tested Gladiator(Versatile Combat, Gratuitous Violence) facebreaker and it is insane.
Max block when you get hit, plus tempest shield, did not know there is so many spells in this game.
Rekoning triger alot now, and kill weaker mobs instantly plus give you endurance charge. Duble extra damage spell boss "no problem" facetank them.
Minus is that my CWDT blood rage and fire golem rarely trrigers just not enough damege taken.

What about Champion class is it good?
Well personally i'm very happy with the Champion, i've decided to go for Inc AoE instead of the fortify ( though a damage support gem could be used for insane damage boost ) and that pared with the rather big movement speed bonus from the Champion tree leads to much better clear speed.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional