[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Hi. finally i manage to bought a 6 links daresso and i'm using hatred and determination now. so i have to link blood rage with blood magic. i dont know why but my hp lose so fast everytime i active blood rage. this never happen before (my blood rage gem is lvl 5). is it normal?
Do you have the needed life regen as suggested by the posted passive skill trees. ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
well. i followed your passive tree exacly step by step
Edit: nevermind. i think some map mods did it to me. when i change map. it didnt happen anymore
Editado por útlima vez por JackSorrow en 6 mar. 2016 8:18:04
Ah well in that case you were doing a no regen map. Personally i still run Blood Rage on those ... but you could pass if you feel threatened.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Still can't decide between Champion and Gladiator. Damn...
Is it just me, or is Flame Golem not giving the 20% damage increase?
Well it definitely gives me the buff... so it works ... for me at least.
Hmm .. I go from 66075 dps before to 68252 dps after summoning.

Before the patch I used to jump to around 80000 dps.

20% of 66075 is 13215, so about 79k dps when added together, which is about what I had pre patch.
Editado por útlima vez por Toyah en 8 mar. 2016 1:56:44
Could you update "current build" section, please?
Can you post your cyclone tooltip dps with and without flame golem please?
Editado por útlima vez por Toyah en 8 mar. 2016 4:11:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional