[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Um .. so it seems I forgot to put the point back in Resolute Technique after the patch.

My tooltip dps for cyclone, with hatred and flame golem is (after putting the passive back in Resolute) 88640.

That would explain the difference.

I admit I'm not good with numbers in general (I have medical reasons for it, but never mind that) so I assumed the difference was the flame golem damage increase. I was wrong.
I do not know if this is happening to someone else but when I'm using the cyclone I hear a noise like (flap, flap, flap - fast / slaps?) when I'm shooting down enemies. At the same time, despite the DPS be very high I feel a certain difficulty even shoot down those weaker enemies (they delay to fall). I believe those should be run over like that by a train ...

This is already happening to a certain time is not new.

Hi!

Absolutly loving your build for leveling, equiped the gloves and the belt at level 16. And wrecking the place. 1300 dps on level 27 is insane!

thank you for the details you put in and the explenation I do understand the game better and better everyday due to these kind of posts.

Kind regards,

HipsterIIX / PJJV
@Crytyas
Are you playing in lockstep mode? If you are not then i declare desync ... becuase it sounds a lot like desync if you ask me.

@EmptyJar
Well the tree and the screenshots in the "my facebreaker build" section are up to date, i've forgot to link the current gear which is pretty much the same.. i'll update it later today though.

@Toyah
Yup it's was the lack of RT on your part. Btw the increase of flame golem is NOT multiplicative ( i.e 1000 total dps without flame golem =/= 1200 total dps with flame golem ;) )

@pjjv2
Thanks mate i'm always happy when i'm able to help ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@Crytyas
Are you playing in lockstep mode? If you are not then i declare desync ... becuase it sounds a lot like desync if you ask me.

Predictive. My connection is not good.
But desync is already my old mate.

Editado por útlima vez por Zatlan en 8 mar. 2016 9:53:38
Well there is your answer. It takes time for the client to actually register your hits. Desync is a dangerous opponent.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey guys,
so i've updated the gear in "My facebreaker build" as requested. I've also added a few words on the Rock Golem and the Ancestral Protector.

Next i'll put information on the enchantments, when i've collected enough data and did some tests.
I tested the lockstep just now but at this time (18:30 local time) is impractical for me.
With regard to golems, the "Ancestral Protector" was a great acquisition. On average, over 18k dps with the activated charges, as well as animation be funny with those punches he gives ... :D

Hi guys.
I have some questions about those changes...

- you liked determination with cast when damage taken. is that right?

- what is the point about the Saffell's Frame? Is that because it has lots of resistances? When you use that you cannot block, so the reckoning won't have any effect

- is there any probleam if i link the ancestral protector with cast when damage taken?

- As we know this build don't use any weapon which put us in a lack f sockets. So, why don't you use two sockted rings to allocate the auras? in this way you gain 2 sockets, 1 to link with blood rage (I don't know if additional accuracy works on that) and 1 to link with cast when damage taken (could be molten shell or immortal call)
Editado por útlima vez por rdnc en 9 mar. 2016 2:51:22
Auras don't work with CWDT. With that said they don't interact at all so in my case determination is there because there is a free socket and because both gems don't interact with each other in any shape or form.

Saffell's frame means that you won't be able to block attacks, but it also transofrmss you regular chance to block attacks into chance to block spells, that combined with the highest +% max res in well ... anything else in PoE ... makes it the perfect shield for dangerous spell caster bosses ( i.e. Atziri ). Loosing Reckoning is not such a big deal but in this case that's not what it happens because reckoning is triggered by blocking the incoming spells.

You can't link totems to cast when damage taken

The amount of sockets that this build has are just enough to place everything you need. ( and no additional accuracy does not work with buffs ... i.e. blood rage ... furthermore with a build that utilizes Resolute Technique getting accuracy is utterly useless ). On the other hand 2 resists rings give you the much needed and hard to get with this build resists given the fact that there are so many mandatory uniques with little to no resist mods at all

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional