[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Why would you mirror the gems in my build section without first understanding how tge build works man? Read the triggered gem section and you'll know what to do. Ice crash was there simply for leveling the skill and nothing else... It is not used by me at all. Ice crash is an attack and cwdt triggers spells only... Really... Read the guide more carefully ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 10 ago. 2015 21:49:14
Hello KorgothBG,

very nice guide! I play my facebreakers with cyclon and I really enjoy it.
My question to you is, do you have a filter you are using and would you share it with me/us?
I tried to make my own filter but I am a little bit afraid that I will miss something.

br
I do have a filter that I've made and I'll post it tonight (because I'm not at home ATM). I must warn you that I don't really care about crafting bases, chisle recipes etc. it just displays maps, rares , uniques, currency, maps, jewels, quality gems, rgb linked items (and I rarely even pick those), 6s, some color changes(nothing bright) ... pretty much that's all.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
As promised this is my filter:

Spoiler
Show
Class Gem
Quality > 0

Show
Class "Divination Card"
SetTextColor 250 0 0

Show
BaseType "Exalted Orb" "Divine Orb" "Mirror of Kalandra" "Eternal Orb" "Albino Rhoa Feather" "Fishing Rod"
SetTextColor 250 0 0
SetBorderColor 150 0 0
SetFontSize 45

Show
LinkedSockets >= 5
SetTextColor 0 128 0
SetBorderColor 0 128 0

Show
BaseType "Chaos Orb" "Regal Orb" "Gemcutter's Prism" "Orb of Regret" "Vaal Orb" "Orb of Fusing" "Blessed Orb" "Orb of Scouring" "Orb of Alchemy" "Cartographer's Chisel"
SetBorderColor 170 140 90

Show
SocketGroup RGB

Show
Sockets >= 6
SetTextColor 0 128 0

Show
Class "Map"

Show
Class Currency "Map Fragment" "Quest Item"

Show
Rarity >= Rare

Hide
What is included in 'increased Defences from equipped Shield'? Is it armour only or Life, block chance, resistances too?
Only Armour. But that extra armour is then increased by the other armour nodes and determination so it scales like crazy.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 ago. 2015 15:52:57
So you mentioned for Herald of Ash + Hatred + Determination to link it with some level 3 gem and Sovereignty. But instead of that if youre already getting Blood Magic why not go 3 points deeper and get Mortal Conviction (circle behind Blood Magic)? this gives you a full 50% reduced mana reserves as well as increasing your max life (double bonus). This ends with you still not needing mana (cause of Blood Magic), having all 3 "auras" and the damage they bring, as well as only spending an additional 7 points (4 to get to Blood Magic and 3 more to get Mortal Conviction) from the level 110 Build you posted in the passive tree section.

...or am I just being silly from still being new to the game?
Editado por útlima vez por KregisAurelius en 13 ago. 2015 1:57:47
"
KregisAurelius escribió:
So you mentioned for Herald of Ash + Hatred + Determination to link it with some level 3 gem and Sovereignty. But instead of that if youre already getting Blood Magic why not go 3 points deeper and get Mortal Conviction (circle behind Blood Magic)? this gives you a full 50% reduced mana reserves as well as increasing your max life (double bonus). This ends with you still not needing mana (cause of Blood Magic), having all 3 "auras" and the damage they bring, as well as only spending an additional 7 points (4 to get to Blood Magic and 3 more to get Mortal Conviction) from the level 110 Build you posted in the passive tree section.

...or am I just being silly from still being new to the game?

The Blood Magic referenced in this build refers to the Blood Magic gem linked to the main attack gem. That allows you to fully reserve your mana with auras and run your skills off the blood magic gem.

Speccing into the Blood Magic Node on the passive tree will completely remove your mana pool. Reservation costs go down but you will be reserving auras off your life pool, which will severely affect your survivability.
Yup exactly what eugenez said. Besides... a quick look in the skill trees is enough to make it clear that this build this node use the Blood Magic Keystone. ;)
I've met an exile called Pizza Master ... something ... something ... and he suggested that i should put a line in the end of each of the attack skill sections where i add which 5 support gems i would personally use ... so yeah .. i've done that.
He/she also suggested that i should do a quick resume somewhere in the beginning of the guide and i'm considering that too.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions guys! They are always greatly appreciated!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional