[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Of course it depends on the rest of your gear too ... but anywhere between 28-38k
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Great guide!
hI, I'd like if you could take a look at my equip, and help me change something if required.

Spoiler

I know the chest is bad, but I'm working on a defiance to improve it. I also wanted to ask, is the sixth link on the chest so vita for the build) Cause i have a 5 sockets defiance that i'm trying to link.
hI, I'd like if you could take a look at my equip, and help me change something if required.

Spoiler

I know the chest is bad, but I'm working on a defiance to improve it. I also wanted to ask, is the sixth link on the chest so vita for the build) Cause i have a 5 sockets defiance that i'm trying to link.
@Ropoloid
Thank you! :)

@Wardener
Well the 6th link is not game making or breaking ... hell ... you can do well even with just 4 links ( look the cheap gear video i made ... it's before 2.0 but the same is absolutely doable now ). The 6th link gives more damage ... nothing more.
So other than that there are a few things that must be upgraded regarding your gear. First of all your boots don't have movement speed with this build you kill very fast even without 6L or perfectly rolled gear and because of that movement speed plays a vital role to your clear speed. Try to get 30% movement speed boots. The second thing is that your amulet and rings have absolutely no life. Also is suspect that you've bought it this way ... but please ... get rid of the crafted lightning damage on your Victory Cicrle ... it almost hurts my eyes to look at it ^^ ( the same goes for the 49 armour of your boots ... 49 armour is a joke )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 ago. 2015 6:24:37
Sure, thanks for your help :)
I'm happy to help! ^^

Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 ago. 2015 7:27:28
Hi Korgoth,

First of all, I really would like to try one of the facebreaker cyclone builds and was searching the forum past few days and checking the every build details. Yours is really stand out among them for defensive mechanics you use and the detailed explanations for everything. Thx for this guide...

I have some questions though and sorry if you have answered them thousands times already :)

1. (The Ultimate excited noob question) is this build uber atziri viable? :)

2. What is the total block chance you have? I am asking because I could not find the defensive stats of your build in the first page..

3. I know this build is armor based but what do you think about Bronn's Lithe chest piece) "http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronn's_Lithe" The stats of this armour seems so good for cyclone although it has no defensive stats...Maybe it could work by getting iron reflexes?

Edit: Now, I find the defences section but my explorer has some problem I think and pics cannot be seen :)

Editado por útlima vez por NicholaiHell en 19 ago. 2015 19:55:41
Indeed at this point my build is the tankiest among the facebreaker builds - some like it that way, some don't ^^

1. Many people say that they've done it and that is viable, on theory - yes it should be viable, yes i think that it is viable, but i've never done it ... and those who are more familiar with me know that i can't claim things without testing them first more than once ( hence i don't mention uber in the guide )

2. My block is 62% ( capped with Rumi of course )

3. Bronn's Lithe not only won't be better but it is completely useless for couple of reason ( and i'll start wit the biggest one ) - it is a pure evasion chest so good luck getting those 4 off-color sockets; it has nice offensive properties ( though for this build they don't add up as much as one might thing ) but completely lacks defensive ones.
First I have to admit that this is the most detailed guide i've ever seen. Great job!

My facebreaker marauder is using ice crash and is currently Level 81 (died the first time with level 80 in Tempest sadly).

I got a question to the passive tree:

I calculated that I need 7-8 skill points to pick up Elementalist and Devotion for these benefits:
20% inc. Life
3% inc. Aura Effects
12% Elemental Resists
5% Chance to Freeze/Ignite/Shock
18% Elemental Damage
and some strength

I like the idea of having this 5% chance to freeze since i'm already using ice crash.
Also i have a hard time to get enough resists and more life is great any time.

Is it worth it to pick up Elementalist and/or Devotion?
Thanks in advance!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional