[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

For me it is hard to say which one is better. On one hand AA allows you to use HoA and it seems that it gives better defenses but you need to remember few things. First determination defenses are unconditional in terms that you always get the armour while with AA you get the defenses only while you standing in one place and sure thats most of the time while fighting with ice crash ... but that's still not 100% of the time. And don't forget when armour is factored in and when AA is factored in when it comes to phys DMG mitigation because this makes a huge difference.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What about atziri in 2.0?
Since 2.0 u can't use vaal ic or ic+incr duration+enhance combo. So u should decide which damage u'll block phys or ele(cause u won't like to use such item's as stone of lazhwar, rainbowstride).
And if u decide to use abysus+ safels don't it mean that u'd become capable of been one shoted by uber version spears(or even normal).
Also what about trio it's harder to deal with them now? I checked u'r item's, how do u have 16% of chaos res? Or stats are not from merc?
I'm trying different builds, and since i've got BoR 2xleg i was thinking about trying fb build, if'd buy legacy version of fb gloves and some insane rings with good combination of flat+res and maybe mana leech.
Btw all this stuff that i mentioned aren't important for leveling as i guess, for maps 140% phys damage after mitigation don't make differences. I found atziri's instance intresting for me more then just maping but my aim is to do normal/uber version without death's cause well, it's huge amount of exp here.
Editado por útlima vez por Lord_Benway en 10 ago. 2015 8:18:17
Atziri feels absolutely the same as before for me. As for immortal call I NEVER used it before.... so I couldn't care less. Check the new atziri video for proof and compare it to the old one. As for the chaos red are you looking at the screenshot with flasks? The atziri flask gives chaos red.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
35+13 from ring=48. And u have -60% chaos on merk, right? So it should be -12% of chaos res, instead of 16% positive chaos res. What have i missed? Or u use 2 flasks?
Editado por útlima vez por Lord_Benway en 10 ago. 2015 8:39:04
Indeed it seems that for some reason the no flasks screen is from normal while the screen with flasks is from merciless. I'll fix it the second I'm back from my vacation (in the end of the week). Thanks for noticing! :)

P.s. my shield has 3% chas red too.
I haven't noticed it but, anyway it's negative resist.
So i've seen atziri run, well i guess because of extreamly high damage u can rush through any part of instance. And this damage is from flasks+golem+jewels+legacy fb+flat and also a bit from nodes and 6 link i haven't missed anything right?
Btw i wonder the same tooltip of cyclone with other weapon instead of unarmed atack will give same "real damage"? In case of both using RT.
Also i haven't noticed which shield do u use? Saffels-dual/Lioneye's-trio/saffels-queen?
If u use purity of fire u can combine it with Rise of the phoenix and only evade lightnings which are slow.
Well from what I've seen from the countless cyclone builds it'sbhard to reach that much DPS even with mirrored 2h weapon andof course your survivability is x times crappier. I must note that my build is extremely defensive and reaching 2,3 or even 4 times more DPS with face breakers compared to my build is very easy.
The buffed screenshot damage (as already stated there) is from 6l+legacy fb+flat damage+jewels+passive skill tree+blood rage+frenzy charges+onslaught+hatred+golem+flasks.
Yes saffell, then lioneye then saffell again and lioneye for the trash mobs.
In my opinion saffell is superior because it gives huge amounts of spell block and not just max res.
Added Fire Damage, Cold Penetration, Hypothermia - out of those three which one would give more real damage (not paper-tooltip DPS) to Ice Crash?
Can't really say... try them all and stick to the one that you like best.
first of all, awesome guide!!! I'm having so much fun playing it, thank you so much!!!
now my question... I tried to link ice crash with cast when damage taken and eneeble in my saffell's frame like it's shown in your gear section, but it just won't work for me. My ice crash is on lvl 4 (requires lvl 37) and cast on damage taken is lvl 1. is ice crash not usable with codt anymore or am I missing something I just dont see? I can't find anything when I google if ice chrash is still working or not. I'm sorry when this question came up already in this thread, I havn't read all the 260 pages yet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional