[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Ok guys here is the 2.0 Atziri video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt8B4Bb2D9c&feature=youtu.be

It played out well though i haven't done the Apex in months so my Atziri skills and reflexes are a bit off.

P.S.
As for Cold pen with ice crash - yup it works ok.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 jul. 2015 12:21:08
"
Eustacio escribió:
I've switched over to Ice Crash now that my gem is high enough level. It took me a couple maps to get used to the vastly slower attack style of it, but so far I'm overall liking it.

For links I was going Ice Crash - Added Fire - Fortify - Melee Physical Damage - Faster Attacks - Hypothermia. It was working well enough, and when I swapped Hypothermia in it seemed to speed the process against bosses.

However, I decided to try throwing a Cold Penetration gem in there instead. I reasoned that given we're converting 50% of our physical damage to cold via Ice Crash and gaining 36% of our physical damage as cold from Hatred, Cold Penetration may help out a fair bit, especially on bosses.

I've found it very helpful in mowing down bosses. It might be something to check out for your sixth link in an Ice Crash setup. The thing I'm liking about Ice Crash is that it is very viable in a five link, which will help a lot in leagues.

yes there is no real good gem if you have a six link and using ice crash. normally multistrike would go in there but that doesn't work so cold pen is a good option too maybe the best together with hypothermia.

i haven't tested if hypothermia works against bosses with high life.

when a target is hit with cold damage, it is chilled for a duration proportional to the damage relative to the target's maximum life. Base chill duration is 60 ms seconds for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by Cold damage, up to a maximum of 50%. If the duration would be below 0.3 seconds, the chill effect is not applied.

just have to make sure the boss is still chilled long enough for the next hit. if the chill wears off before the next hit the gem is not doing anything.

it should be possible to test by hitting once with ice crash and checking how long the chill is there.

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Ok guys here is the 2.0 Atziri video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt8B4Bb2D9c&feature=youtu.be

It played out well though i haven't done the Apex in months so my Atziri skills and reflexes are a bit off.

P.S.
As for Cold pen with ice crash - yup it works ok.

have u got any atziri video where you use frenzy?
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 12 jul. 2015 12:53:21
"
kompaniet escribió:
have u got any atziri video where you use frenzy?

No i don't nor do i see a reason to do atziri with frenzy. Honestly nothing comes even close to cyclone when it comes to killing bosses, with ice crash taking the second spot. Just check and compare the 5 Courtyard videos and see for yourself.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just tried 2 gem sets on my 6l Daresso:

1.Cyclone + Blood Magic+ Concentrated Effect + melee Physycal damage + Faster Attacks + Addded Fire Damage (All gems are 21lvl or 23q)

2.1.Cyclone + Blood Magic+ Concentrated Effect + melee Physycal damage + Faster Attacks + Fortify lvl14

After 2 malachai runs i can say following.

1)With Addded fire damage it goes fast. Very fast. But u should be in aware of oneshots.Personally i got 3 oneshots from Malachai.

2)With Fortify - NO DEATH! But way too slower cause of lower DPS. This gem allows player to facetank with much more confidence. Even my gem is just 14th lvl.

Waiting to lvl it up to 20/20. think it will be just better.

Also see earlier in this topic info about Concentrated effect nerf. As for me, even nerfed its more preferable in 6l set than added fire damage. Cause it gives much more DPS.Even with low AOE.

I think Martial artistry jewel can more or less solve that AOE problem.
Editado por útlima vez por vak410 en 12 jul. 2015 14:23:58
Uhmm vak410 man ... you do realize that melee physical damage support gem gives A LOT more damage than added fire damage right ? So the question is .. where is your melee physical damage in your 5L cyclone setup ? Actually melee physical damage support gem gives close to what conc effect gives you without the loss of aoe ...so i'd strongly suggest Cyclone + Blood Magic + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Melee Physical Damage in a 5L and in a 6L add concentrated effect if you are ok with the AoE or Added fire damage if you are not ok with the aoe.
Or perhaps you've missed mentioning it since you are talking about 6L darresso yet talking about 5L setups.

Btw if without Fortify you don't feel safe vs Merciless Malachai ...wait till you face some high level map bosses ... and the map version of Malachai .. you'll have a pretty bad time.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 jul. 2015 14:04:46
its there ) just forgot to paste it there. Actually its 6linked.

i do not feel safe just beacuse opted to take all damage nodes on respec instead off balanced nodetaking (damage/defences) just wanted to see how much damage i can get on lvl 100) value is 192k under all buffs and flasks.

So its just about lvling for now.

UPD:also i did 3 merc malachais before today - all no death and smooth. Maybe just need to adjust playing style.
Editado por útlima vez por vak410 en 12 jul. 2015 14:22:59
Perhaps tho in my opinion you do lack defenses... big time ^^
I'd suggest to avoid doing high level maps or in general maps with ele weakness, or vulnerability or reflect or -max res or in some cases double boss/boss damage. Unless you don't mind dying and loosing exp ( reaching max level is in no way a goal for everyone ).

On the other hand your DPS is impressive.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 jul. 2015 14:47:18
Really see no reason to avoid any map.Or boss. Since now didnt tried only uber. The rest lies down as soon as its on my way.

Just high reflection maps kind of not comfortable. But surely not as much as to be a map mode to avoid.

Here is my build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1308827

double post
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 jul. 2015 15:35:58
Yup i saw your thread man ^^
You've tried anything ? After the Awakening ? The reworked map bosses, the new maps, everything after the monster life and damage buffs ? Man you've been busy for the past few days ^^
I don't know man ... i would be very interested to see a clean double Village Ruin Map with vulnerability and extra boss damage video from you ^^
Perhaps level 81 double boss Palace with ele weakness OR -max res ( i mean come on man you don't even have capped lightning res yet... ) or even normal atziri run so i could see the higher damage, lower defenses in action.
A video would be very much appreciated! :)
In any case .. like i always say - if it works out for you and you are happy with it - then that's awesome and keep it up! ^^

Speaking of videos i was asked a couple of times now to make a merciless Malachai video since he gives some of you troubles. Well indeed he is more powerful than what we've used to see from an act boss ... but nothing "broken" really nor deathless Malachai kill is something that special ( it is the bare minimum in order to call your character end game ready and viable ). The video is uploading now ... i'll post it in 10-15 minutes i guess.

Here it is
Merciless Malachai :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKfrC6Qw1Pc&feature=youtu.be
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 12 jul. 2015 15:54:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional