[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Ah okay, thanks :3

I also just wanted to tell you that I think it's AWESOME that you quickly reply to everyone who posts something here. You always give a detailed explanation and I think that's a really nice thing to do :3

Thanks man :)
Thanks man!
I'm not sure that i succeed every time but i try ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Something I feel like should get pointed out:

For users of Daresso's Defiance as their chest piece, remember it grants you Endurance Charges when you kill an enemy. You lose those charges when you get hit. Normally, this would be terrible.

However, the order of operation for losing charges is that any skill that would use them takes precedence over the armor.

This means that CWDT + Immortal Call works for Daresso's Defiance users, as those charges get used for Immortal Call prior to being taken away when you're hit from the chest armor's property.

The price of Daresso's Defiance (6 links) has shot up by 10-15 Exalted on Standard over the last few days as people have realized this. However, it's a huge advantage since a lot of Facebreaker builds use Daresso's. You might want to think about dusting off those old CWDT-Immortal Call combinations again.

Here is my armor linked, just so people have a reference point. And yes, I've gone back to Infernal Blow after playing with Ice Crash. Decided I didn't like the slow attack speed that much, and I'm finding Infernal Blow to work comfortably for me. But that's the beauty of Facebreaker builds: almost every skill that works unarmed works well with them (sorry, Elemental Hit, you're the exception).

My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build
Very interesting! That's actually something that i've missed ... i guess i have to test it now!

Btw i've got rid of Phase run .. i haven't used it at all .. not even once .. there s just no need for it. So perhaps now i can try and use Immortal Call instead. I'll do some testing and i'll let you know what's my opinion on the matter.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
hello,
newbie here.
i just started playing poe again. but i dont know anything about this build.
what sould i do till i have the enough money for buying facebreaker and stuff?
What items should i use and gear?
For now i'm just following your passive skill tree for marauder.
Thank you very much for your helps

:)
Oh that's ... a hard question.
You see this build is not very expensive but it does requires some mandatory gear to work at all ...
Honestly if you don't have Facebreakers + Meginord's Girdle + Crest of Perandus to begin with i wouldn't advice you to start this build.
For example when i play a new league or 1 month race where i start with absolutely nothing and where i want to eventually make a facebreaker build i don't start with a facebreaker build. I usually do a 2h mace groundslammer, or a caster, i gather currency, i buy the basic gear then i start a facebreaker build.

So to your question
"what sould i do till i have the enough money for buying facebreaker and stuff?"
I'd say ... just play with something else.
as for
"What items should i use and gear?"
read the guide mate ... everything is there... there is a reason why it is so big you know ;)
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Oh that's ... a hard question.
You see this build is not very expensive but it does requires some mandatory gear to work at all ...
Honestly if you don't have Facebreakers + Meginord's Girdle + Crest of Perandus to begin with i wouldn't advice you to start this build.
For example when i play a new league or 1 month race where i start with absolutely nothing and where i want to eventually make a facebreaker build i don't start with a facebreaker build. I usually do a 2h mace groundslammer, or a caster, i gather currency, i buy the basic gear then i start a facebreaker build.

So to your question
"what sould i do till i have the enough money for buying facebreaker and stuff?"
I'd say ... just play with something else.
as for
"What items should i use and gear?"
read the guide mate ... everything is there... there is a reason why it is so big you know ;)

but the items that you recommend is 10 chaos total maximum. i think i can buy them till merciless. thanks for your helps
Well that is also true.
I guess you could play with whatever melee weapon you find and eventually buy the needed gear and start breaking faces when you get the items. Surely it would be harder compared to a situation where you have everything to begin with but it shouldn't be that bad.
OK guys so after a couple of hours of Immortal Call + CWDT here's what i can say.
I honestly didn't liked it and i'll tell you why.
1. The duration even with increased duration support gem is pretty miserable
2. It is a CWDT and CWDT doesn't trigger very often ( at least in my case ).
3. When it triggers you don't get Onslaught
4. It rakes up a socket
5. I've saved the worst part for my last point - 9 out of 10 times CWDT is triggered by spells and elemental/chaos damage sources. The physical damage that you take usually comes in the form of ranged or melee attacks and you block/dodge/evade a huge part of those and blocked/dodged/evaded damage doesn't count towards the CWDT threshold. So that means that 90% of the time you get Immortal call while taking damage from a non-physical source ... and immortal call makes you immune to physical damage ... that's pretty much like using a fire extinguisher against a tornado...
What level of CWDT were you using? Mine triggers enough that my buddies who I map with think I'm a freaking pinball machine.
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional