[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Sorry if this had been asked previously but are there any gems that are really important to get qualiy on for your cyclone version? (I know cyclone is important for its aoe but how about others) thanks
@zeella
Yes cyclone is very important and i'd have to say that it should be your first gem to get quality on. 1% AoE for 1% quality is just awesome ratio.
The Increased AoE radius support gem is also very nice if you are using one. It's 0.5% AoE per 1% quality.
Faster attacks and melee physical damage are nice but not as important in my opinion. They will boost your dps a bit tho.
If you are using Added fire damage .. the quality is not bad ... but first get 20% quality on the gems mentioned above.
The concentrated effect quality ... doesn't make any difference at all ... even i don't bother to get one with 20% quality.
The Blood magic support gem also has ... rather useless quality .. don't bother getting any at all!

@frandbera
Well if you have any questions in mind feel free to ask them here , or via PM or by whispering me ingame ( when we're both online obviously ^^ )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi! What do you think about Unyielding node? It looks quite good and helpful - 14% - 14% -30% armour and -20% crit damage taken.. sounds awesome

And btw how did Melee Splash show along with Riposte?
Editado por útlima vez por Garfunkel en 21 ene. 2015 7:15:42
Well Unyielding is not that bad but is it worth spending 3 passive skill points for 58% increased armour and -20% crit damage taken? In my opinion - well ... i wouldn't spend those points for that .. it's just not worth 3 passives. You rarely take crits in PoE ( unless in PvP ) and those crits don't have high multiplier to make them ... scary in any way ... as for spending points for armour .. idk .. i'd rather take life nodes or life regen nodes or more physical/attack speed nodes ... or even shield defense nodes or overcapping resists before spending points for % armour.

As for the Riposte + melee splash .. i'm using it right now instead of melee physical damage ( i would've prefered to ditch culling strike .. but i just don't have the needed colors on my corrupted facebreakers ). It's nice ... nothing amazing ... but still it feels better with melee splash compared to riposte without it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok I'm here again :P I'm lvling (still lvl 13 right now) and I manage to get infernal blow and hatred, but I still need the gauntlets... It's there a fast way to get them or something? Beacuse I haven't any other chars on Torment :S Sorry for being so noob xD
Well the fastest way is to buy them from another player.

I need to warn you. As i already said even tho it's pretty cheap this build might not be good to use as a very first build especially if you don't really know what you are doing.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 21 ene. 2015 10:37:12
Ok I get the gloves and I'm lvl 16... I'm using Infernal Blow but I have a question: you take damage from the body explosions, and it is so much right now... what can I do?
you "take" damage from the explosions only if you kill monsters who have reflect aura, perhaps you are taking damage from something else.
Hey guys!
I've finally hit level 96 and i have to tell you ... it was so hard for me ... especially since i play only solo. Now i'm almost out of level 76, 77 and 78 maps so i'll take a break from leveling for now. I guess i'll finally clear the 50-60 unique maps that i've hoarded.

Anyway i've updated "My Facebreaker build" section ( current gear, passive skill tree and screenshots of defenses/offenses/counter attacks with and without flasks being used for Infernal Blow/Dominating Blow/Cyclone ) !
How is this for 1.3?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional