[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Are you sure that you are not hitting the clone with the mirror .. because that one reflects 1283172531652365192% of your damage and it will kill you as soon as you hit it ... other than that .. which one of the split clones kill you ? The one with the spear ? The flame blasts or the lightnings ? There is absolutely no reason to be able to do the single form but not being able to do the split form.

A video ( if possible ) will be very helpful and i'll be able to tell you what is going the wrong way.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 1 feb. 2015 11:25:28
I try to aim the one with a spear as you recommended. First 4-split was okish - i survived and then the second split - and I died (didn't notice from what). Then as I enter the room again I just don't have enough time to go to the one with a spear (he is far from the entrance) so I die on the way to him. I can't waste another 10c to record a video I'm not that rich atm :) Maybe later... Perhaps I'm just too old to react as fast as neccessary, dunno . Anyway thanks for your help
Well drinking flasks at the right moment, avoiding spells/attack are all essential to killing Atziri. Usually it takes more than one try to get used to the fight. I was able to kill atziri for the first time at my third try! But once you know exactly what needs to be done and you've done it a couple of times you literally can't die to Atziri ... and i'm not talking about just this build ... i'm talking in general. In my opinion Atziri is extremely easy once you've done the fight a couple of times.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:

Took some time, but I think I was able to acquire the gear as you recommended after selling off an old Alt that I don't use anymore. Just wanted to be double-sure and check here that there's nothing simple I left out, or less simple that I ought to shoot for in the future (e.g. more phys damage on left ring, better corruptions, etc). I couldn't quite reach your dps, but my clear speed is still acceptable (haven't tried any maps 75> yet though).

Current Gear

So far I only have one complaint, but it's a big one. And I'm pretty upset with myself for not noticing before setting this guy up, but wanted to get your two cents:

NO mobility skill. Now it doesn't sound like a huge deal but it's often a pain in the ass, especially in parties. What do you think? How do you work around this or don't you?

Atm, other problems are probably due to my low level- only 4.3k health, lightning thorns, phys reflect, etc.

Or problems that I just need to accept about the build- no leveling empowers in offhands

Or problems that simply take some clever Pay-2-Win efforts to solve- equipping a shiny Mtx on my Saffell's so I don't get confused.

Anyway, Thanks so much for writing the best guide I've seen on this site in a while. I recommend it to all my friends interested in Facebreakers or whomever wants some good insight into character building.

Scotchfist-

Edit: Left out some items earlier in gear list.
Editado por útlima vez por Scotchfist en 1 feb. 2015 14:56:40
Well Scotchfist your gear seems fine to me. You even have 100% the same gems in the same items as me! ^^
The coral ring can definitely be upgraded tho and your shield has low block chance but i guess it compensates with resists ^^ On the other hand ... that awesome IIQ gem.

Yes no mobility skill ... actually you could use lightning warp and of course shield charge ( which is not a good movement skill imo ) .. personally i'm fine with just a Quicksilver flask ... not to mention that even if leap sla,/whirling blades were usable ... i have no idea where to put them ... not enough sockets.

Yeah the shield swapping .. i've died once or twice because i've forgot to swap back ... but i've learned from that and i no longer make that mistake ^^
"
KorgothBG escribió:

The block chance! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. THAT'S why the shield was so affordable. I'm really glad I decided to check now and will start saving to fix that asap, thanks for pointing it out.

Edit: that coral ring was my answer to the question "How the fu*K do I fit in 2% of life leech when no one is selling a decent one on poetrade the past couple hours?" I quickly realized that with this build, If you're gonna cyclone with no life leech at all, you're gonna have a bad time.
Editado por útlima vez por Scotchfist en 1 feb. 2015 15:01:20
Yup i've been looking for a good rare shield with ~1400 armour ; 80+ life; resists and ~30% block chance ... but it seems impossible to find one .. at all ... i've seen only one that i would swap my lioneye's remorse for .. but it was just a mirroring service .. and spending a mirror for what is in the end some extra resistances? No thanks ( not that i actually have a mirror anyway... )
Hi !

I made a duelist with your guide (my 3rd "real" char in poe) and omg... it´s so much fun xD

I´m only 79 now, so still a long way to go ^^ but I really enjoy it.

Thank you very much for this detailed guide, it helped me a lot !

greetings
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Yup i've been looking for a good rare shield with ~1400 armour ; 80+ life; resists and ~30% block chance ... but it seems impossible to find one .. at all ... i've seen only one that i would swap my lioneye's remorse for .. but it was just a mirroring service .. and spending a mirror for what is in the end some extra resistances? No thanks ( not that i actually have a mirror anyway... )

It took all morning, a ton of orbs, some trading, and a couple leaps of faith, but I may have found a way back to the lioneye's remorse.

Hinges on one statement you said iirc, about not being able to notice the difference between 1% and 2% LL. God I hope that's true or this was all for naught. Haven't tried myself yet. So here's the gear now. Changed shield, boots, and left ring. Respecced normal bandit quest from oak to kraityn. I'm also praying no armor on boots won't hinder me too bad.

gear 2.0
Editado por útlima vez por Scotchfist en 1 feb. 2015 16:52:21
Everything should be fine.
1% LL more or less really makes no noticeable difference, no armour on boots is not a big deal ( mine don't have any armour at all too )
The boots could have more res tho but these are fine for now.

I hope everything works out fine.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional