[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I've played my facebreaker with dominating blow for about 3 months in total and i never used increased duration support gem nor increased duration passives. In my opinion it's not worth it - you make new minions fast enough that you just don't care what happens to them or how long they are around.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 5 ene. 2015 4:47:28
I kind of want to use frenzy, what 3 passives I could ditch to grab savagery?
Perhaps Amplify + the 4% aoe node + 4% life/6% armour node would be the best option
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
As requested by ... hmmm ... can't really remember by whom ... anyway

A crematorium video with non-legacy facebreakers ( 746% )
The tooltip is 33k ( compared to the 43k with 1000% facebreakers ) but there is no real difference in the clear speed.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHfpQpuh_-8&feature=youtu.be
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 16 ene. 2015 18:16:31
"
KorgothBG escribió:
I try to avoid doing that in my first post because it is very debateable. What i use can be seen in my gear in "My Facebreaker Build ".

Here it is in text form:

Cyclone + Increased Area of Effect + Concentrated Effect + Blood Magic + Faster Attacks + Melee Physical damage

Reduced Mana + Determination + Hatred + Herald of Ash

Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 1) + Temporal Chains (lvl 5) + Enduring Cry (lvl 5)

Riposte + Culling Strike (i'd probably prefer to use added fire damage instead if possible) + Melee Physical Damage + Endurance charge on Stun

Reckoning + Life Gain on Hit + Melee Physical Damage + Endurance charge on Stun

in Saffel's Frame shield on swap :

Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 1) + Enfeeble (lvl 5) + Enduring Cry (lvl 5)

Which set of skill would you drop if I use BoR?
I'd most likely drop the Riposte.
With the new patch Riposte can finally be supported by melee splash! It wasn't possible before ... i guess it was a bug which got fixed now.

Anyway melee splash is a good option for your riposte setup. Less damage per cast but dealing an AoE .. i'll take that any time!
Got my first exalt on the new leagues, my char is just level 50, but was thinking about spending that ex on either a nice rare chest or atziris splendour, still unsure.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
With the new patch Riposte can finally be supported by melee splash! It wasn't possible before ... i guess it was a bug which got fixed now.

Anyway melee splash is a good option for your riposte setup. Less damage per cast but dealing an AoE .. i'll take that any time!

Dooes melee splash work with curse on hit? if so i might switch from reckoning to riposte to curse enemeis with temporal chains
My advice .. don't switch reckoning .. for nothing ... superior AoE damage, superior AoE radius, superior cooldown time.
And of course not to mention that riposte will trigger only if the source of the blocked attack is within your melee range .. unlike reckoning which just .. triggers .. no matter where the attack is coming from ( i.e. ranged attacks ).
And of course the reckoning quality further increases its AoE radius.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 20 ene. 2015 20:36:09
Hi Korgoth... I'm not new to this game, but a newbie anyways. I have some old crappy chars lvl 50-55. Now I wanna play really hard to achieve end-game, and I choose your Facebreaker Build in order to get that done. I starting a Duelis in Torment League named "Pragmah", so I need a few suggestions in order to don't fuck up everything :P
PD: Sorry for my crappy english, I'm Argentinian and speak Spanish as well. Ok, i gonna play right now, bye bye and good night - thank you very match for the build and guide, it's really good!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional