[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

hello there! i just wanted to thank you for the great guide and your effort. I did not know what to roll when 1.3 came out until my eyes caught my 800% facebreaker and i read this guide. Know I am running a cyclone build with my legacy BoR and i really enjoy it (on standard). just hit 88 and I'm currently at
5800 life
74% block (reached those nodes near ranger)
about 26k dps with cyclone.
Dps is low because i use endurance charge on melee stun instead of added fire or inc aoe (too lazy to hit end cry :), but i still find it good enough. I am gonna try though to put it on riposte and add a cwdt+ec and see how it goes. I also run blood rage for the frenzy charges + life leech. ( i read you suggest not to use it but i find it good enough).
So far i have a 10/10 on atziri runs with only some deaths at the 3 bosses, which is very good for me. Thank you again and keep us updated with any new you try!
I'm happy that it works out well for you ^^

Btw about the endurance charges. I've also replaced culling strike on reckoning with endurance charges. So now with riposte + reckoning + enduring cry ( CWDT ) i'm at 3 endurance charges around 75% of the time.

The loss of culling strike on my reckoning had little impact on it's dps ( from around 12.5k to 12k ) and i really can't feel the lack of culling.

P.S.
About riposte i would've leave added fire damage and get rid of culling strike instead but the corrupted colors of my facebreakers (RGGW) are preventing me from doing that. There's not much of a difference tho.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 3 ene. 2015 10:03:25
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Hey guys a little update on what i'm currently running.
I gave up on Vengeance because: the cooldown is kind of too much, the aoe radius is very small, the damage ( due to lack of sockets ) is not much, it has only 40% chance to be used ( with a 20% gem ).
So overall it just doesn't do much for me, so i've switched it to Cast when damage taken ( level 1 ) + Temporal Chains ( level 5 ) + Enduring Cry ( level 5 ).

I've also switched added fire damage in my riposte setup for endurance charge on stun. Pretty much every time riposte is used it generates a charge. So far it works nice and the DPS loss is not really noticeable.

The biggest drawback after these changes in my opinion is that i no longer have a free socket for my portal gem :(

P.S.
Oh and i'm at 80% exp at the moment and tomorrow or even later today ( if i don't do something very stupid and die ) i'll reach level 95 and i'll provide an Atziri video.

Nice!! Cant wait for that atziri Video <3

Btw do you run maps in groups or solo, or how do you lvl so fast :)
Editado por útlima vez por hitreza en 3 ene. 2015 11:56:45
I do solo only and always.
How do i level up fast ... idk ... i just have huge amounts of high level maps and my map drops are always good ... so i guess that's it for me.

P.S. I'm at 95% atm ... need to take a break before i get the last 5%
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Rakschas666 escribió:
I run CoH on a shield. Recoloring a shield is the cheapest option i think.

Let me be the edgy one here, consider Poachers Mark. Now hear me out!

You get frenzy charges. Frenzy Charges are superb!
You get Life on Hit. Life of Hit is instant healing, for details on that see the guide on page 1 if the specifics why that is super usefull are not clear. I run CoH on a shield.

Flask Charges are always great. They increase DPS with the "Atziris Promise" and "Taste of Hatred". They increase map clear speed with you standart Quicksilver. And so on and on, because this build makes excellent use of a lot of unique and different unique utility flasks.

Stat requirements are 151 Dex. I have 113 base + 15 from Onyx Amulet Base and 23(can be 25) from Abyssus. So you too can get that easily. If you do not get the Abyssus you can just take 1x 30ex "Expertise" node.

Thanks for listening folks,

And a happy and lucky new year to all of you!

Meh pm is not really great but it's not worse than any other curse we can use. No curse really stand out as the best for us imo.

I still prefer wm because of the huge life leech it provides among other bonuses. I only have 2% physical leech via my ring but i have 6200 life in standard league.

With wm's life leech however i'm pretty sure i can cap my healing/second in situatios where i need a big heal.

Also for multiplayer cursing a boss with wm is beneficial to everyone in the party. There is always the risk of running out of flasks and wm can keep you alive very well in those situations.

Map bosses also have 60% reduced effect of curses on them, and Act Bosses 70%.
A 20/20 tc will only slow a map boss 16%. Pm will not do anything. Wm will still more than double the healing.

It's how i see it.
Ok guys i've finally reached level 95!
I'll take a break .. eat something .. watch an episode or two of South Park or something ... and then i'll be back to make some videos ^^
Well here it is:

Apex of Sacrifice

No deaths or near death situations, Atziri killed in less than 5 mins... but i'm not happy with how i played it ... there were 2-3 flameblasts that could've been avoided ... but oh well I haven't killed Atziri in more than a month ... and that's why we have spell block after all.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 3 ene. 2015 18:04:00
wow respect what a fast and clear kill!

how do you feel about uber, you think you can take uber atziri?
Thank you! I'm pretty sure i can. If i'm able to avoid her skills i can do it without deaths ... but yea .. it's been awhile and i need to get used to the fight again.

Oh and an important advice regarding the new counterattacks - don't use reckoning when you fight her! You might hit the mirror holding Atziri in her split form and that's a 100% guaranteed death.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 3 ene. 2015 18:48:25
"
KorgothBG escribió:
I do solo only and always.
How do i level up fast ... idk ... i just have huge amounts of high level maps and my map drops are always good ... so i guess that's it for me.

P.S. I'm at 95% atm ... need to take a break before i get the last 5%

Hi! Please could you give me your ideal gem setups as you see it (as if you had all the colors on gear that you want) in the format like :

Cyclone - FA - BloodMagic.. and so on

I mean in a text form. Btw it is easier to update and can be included in your first post. Thanks for the great guide and good luck!
Editado por útlima vez por Garfunkel en 4 ene. 2015 3:25:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional