[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Yup that would be the next thing that i'll do ... tho i want to level up first ... the risk is very small but .. who wants to risk 10% exp with a level 94 char.
Also i want to make a video of a map cleared only by counterattacks just for the fun of it ^^

Hopefully sometime next week i'll reach level 95 and i'll provide an Atziri video :)

thats great ty!
Hey Korgoth, i was wondering if you could take a look at my gear and give me some advice on possible improvements. Be it upgrades or gems/links. This is my current Bloodlines league character. Level 58 just entered Merciless. Also, at this stage should i focus more on life nodes or shield block nodes? I have 3.8k life, 9k armor, way overcapped resistances and 44% block without tempest shield up. Finally is it worth sacrificing Herald of Ash and Tempest shield to run Determination alongside my Hatred? I tested it and running determination would boost my armor from 9k to 13k but id lose 4% block chance and about 2k tooltip dps on infernal blow. Thank you!

Well besides the obvious advice - get a 6L eventually ^^
I'd say, get Lioneye's remorse if you can still cap your res with it. The 5% block chance, extra 500 armour and ~25 life are worth it in my opinion, tho your shield is fine.
Craft a mod on your iron ring.
And probably the weakest link in your gear - you amulet. Get one with more physical damage, the life and the cold res on it are awesome and the mana lech is cool ( since you are casting with mana you just need that ) But overall i must say that you have pretty awesome gear for Bloodlines.

One major thing tho ... i can understand why you are not using abyssus in a HC league, personally i don't find it to be any problem at all but i can't blame you for being cautious.... but in that case you might want to use Bringer of rain. Even the new nerfed version is a huge dps boost, an insta 7L infernal blow. The life is ok, the armour/evasion - accepatble, the block chance - awesome, the endurance charges - pretty nice. Overall you'll lose resists ( you can make up for that with a couple of passive skill points on your tree ) but you receive a huge DPS boost, and your survivability will improve due to the extra block and cendurance charges and more life ( compared to your current chest + helmet ). In my opinion it's really worth it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 1 ene. 2015 0:06:17
Is is worth to apply points on AoE radius and Amplify?
If you are using Cyclone - absolutely! The extra 4% aoe radius is debatable tho.
If you are using Infernal Blow - it is pretty good to have amplify
If you are using Dominating Blow or frenzy - it's not that awesome but it is still useful to have amplify
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank you!
"
Khaylee escribió:
Hey Korgoth, i was wondering if you could take a look at my gear and give me some advice on possible improvements. Be it upgrades or gems/links. This is my current Bloodlines league character. Level 58 just entered Merciless. Also, at this stage should i focus more on life nodes or shield block nodes? I have 3.8k life, 9k armor, way overcapped resistances and 44% block without tempest shield up. Finally is it worth sacrificing Herald of Ash and Tempest shield to run Determination alongside my Hatred? I tested it and running determination would boost my armor from 9k to 13k but id lose 4% block chance and about 2k tooltip dps on infernal blow. Thank you!

Replace life leech gem with faster attacks. Get leech on amu/ring. Can also use warlord's mark curse for this.
I run CoH on a shield. Recoloring a shield is the cheapest option i think.

Let me be the edgy one here, consider Poachers Mark. Now hear me out!

You get frenzy charges. Frenzy Charges are superb!
You get Life on Hit. Life of Hit is instant healing, for details on that see the guide on page 1 if the specifics why that is super usefull are not clear. I run CoH on a shield.

Flask Charges are always great. They increase DPS with the "Atziris Promise" and "Taste of Hatred". They increase map clear speed with you standart Quicksilver. And so on and on, because this build makes excellent use of a lot of unique and different unique utility flasks.

Stat requirements are 151 Dex. I have 113 base + 15 from Onyx Amulet Base and 23(can be 25) from Abyssus. So you too can get that easily. If you do not get the Abyssus you can just take 1x 30ex "Expertise" node.

Thanks for listening folks,

And a happy and lucky new year to all of you!
Yes Poacher's mark is an interesting choice indeed and not such a bad one i must say.
Hey guys a little update on what i'm currently running.
I gave up on Vengeance because: the cooldown is kind of too much, the aoe radius is very small, the damage ( due to lack of sockets ) is not much, it has only 40% chance to be used ( with a 20% gem ).
So overall it just doesn't do much for me, so i've switched it to Cast when damage taken ( level 1 ) + Temporal Chains ( level 5 ) + Enduring Cry ( level 5 ).

I've also switched added fire damage in my riposte setup for endurance charge on stun. Pretty much every time riposte is used it generates a charge. So far it works nice and the DPS loss is not really noticeable.

The biggest drawback after these changes in my opinion is that i no longer have a free socket for my portal gem :(

P.S.
Oh and i'm at 80% exp at the moment and tomorrow or even later today ( if i don't do something very stupid and die ) i'll reach level 95 and i'll provide an Atziri video.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 3 ene. 2015 6:35:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional