[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yup generally thats the problem with that flask and that's why i don't use it and i never used it at all ( not to mention that i don't really have a space for it ) It is slightly better if you are using mana to cast your attack because it fills your mana as well... but still it's hard to really keep it running for more than a second ( usually less )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey i've recently bought Ming's heart for PvP purposes ( those poison arrow rangers and aegis aurora blockers ) and it turns out that it's an ok ring overall the damage is absolutely the same as 8-15 physical damage ring but i lose 550 life while im using it, and i gain chaos res instead of elemental res.

So in the end a rare ring is better but if you don't have a good one but have Ming's heart gathering dust in your stash you might want to use it.

I've been able to reach #28 in the PvP ladder today ... got only 1 defeat from a crazy explosive arrow guy :)
I must say that i'm disgusted by a large part of the pvp players i've met ... i've been called "noob", "nab", "cheater", "braindead monkey", "pathetic", "douchebag" .... some claimed that i'm unfair and that i cheat because i use legacy facebreakers ( while these guys were using legacy items aswell ), i've been accused of being a joke because they were certain that i have full mirrored gear (lol) ... idk ... is it just me or PoE community has gotten worse over the years ( oh man i remember the awesome CB time... dropping items on the ground in order to trade .. and yet noone tried to steal them... )

I have to say that i'm rather disappointed by the pvp after all that ... combine the time that it takes to actually find a match ... i'm thinking about giving up pvp for good ( maybe i'll just do events )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 30 dic. 2014 5:49:11
Awhile ago i've made three white plateau maps for you to compare cyclone, infernal blow and dominating blow. Well those videos are dated .. and the quality was just awful.. so i've made new ones, this time with good quality! You can find them ( besides fom this post ) in the end of the respective sections of each attack
This time i've made three Courtyard maps (level 78) they only have magic monsters/increased pack size because that way you can see how the 3 attacks work under the same conditions.
I hope you like them ^^

Cyclone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_YlJ5jA1Qs&feature=youtu.be

Dominating blow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgn1pxn8M_w&feature=youtu.be

Infernal Blow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4STbAufU4lo&feature=youtu.be

P.S. Probably i should make a frenzy video too .. tho i don't have the +1 frenzy charge from the merciless bandit reward
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 30 dic. 2014 11:51:40
For PVP purposes, how "op" are 1000s?
I have two pairs in my stash, never used them at all.
If they are "stronk", i would maybe see myself using them to get into PVP.

?
ok i've talked about the difference between 1000% and nerfed 7 posts ago .. but i guess i'll have to quote myself

"
cyclone tooltip DPS with 746% ( i don't have better rolled nerfed gloves ) is 33160 with closer to 800% it should get up to around 35000
it is 37918 with 868% facebreakers

with 1000% it is 43k

to be honest the difference is not that huge .. and legacy facebreakers are not the thing that makes this build pvp viable
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 30 dic. 2014 14:48:54
Sorry. I didnt see a post that goes into detail in regards to FB PVP.
@OP So im playing this build in the Bloodlines HC league right now and its pretty strong so far at lvl 52 (Cruel Act 3). My problem is that im deathly afraid of ele reflect when i enter merciless. Is it pretty much recommended to get Vaal Pact by then? Because even with a shitty 4 link my infernal blow dps is 6k right now at lvl 52 and i pretty much one shot rare and magic packs with ease. So my fear of course is randomly running into an elemental reflect pack while leveling up and one shotting myself with the chain explosions.
From my experience ele reflect packs don't cause any trouble for the past two years with various characters i never died because of that.
Ele reflect map mod is dangerous tho so i'd suggest that you avoid it. It is doable but why risk it in a HC league?
Vaal pact ... i would not recommend ... the lack of life regen is awful and it is dangerous vs DoTs... also to get enough leech to actually make it work you'll need life leech support gem thus loosing DPS.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 31 dic. 2014 2:40:41
I would love to See a atziri or even a uber atziri run.

Please make a facebreaker atziri video ! Ty <3
Yup that would be the next thing that i'll do ... tho i want to level up first ... the risk is very small but .. who wants to risk 10% exp with a level 94 char.
Also i want to make a video of a map cleared only by counterattacks just for the fun of it ^^

Hopefully sometime next week i'll reach level 95 and i'll provide an Atziri video :)
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 31 dic. 2014 5:12:29

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional