[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well tempest shield is nice .. tho i can never decide if 25% mana reserved is worth the 4% block chance.

Well, i have 115 Mana left while IB needs 44, with regeneration i should be able to attack 3 times. With 1% leech you wont have any mana issues at all. If there is plenty mana left and you cant run another 60% aura, its the best option you can do, if you dont lack resistances though.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
I absolutely agree with that. If you have mana to spend but you don't have enough to use another aura - tempest shield is the way to go.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 28 dic. 2014 18:17:04
Small update in the flasks subsection of the "Gear" section ... added few words about the Taste of Hate Flask.

I must say that it is indeed an awesome item! It gives me 8500 DPS ( for a total of ~62000 cyclone dps combined with the atziri flask ) and the physical damage taken converted into cold really makes a difference ( tested vs physical reflect ).

It is pretty expensive atm .. but the price will probably drop.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Are you able to clear uber atziri in torment with the cyclone facebreaker version? Love the idea of that build.
Editado por útlima vez por SouthernSmoke3 en 28 dic. 2014 23:29:01
after around 150 atziri runs i couldn't get hope .. and spending 20 ex on one ... so i haven't tried uber atziri yet .. but judging by the numbers the damage is more than enough and the defenses are enough to not get one-shoted .. so it should be absolutely doable .. but again .. i haven't tried yet.

But isn't it too early to think about uber in torment ? :D
"
KorgothBG escribió:
after around 150 atziri runs i couldn't get hope .. and spending 20 ex on one ... so i haven't tried uber atziri yet .. but judging by the numbers the damage is more than enough and the defenses are enough to not get one-shoted .. so it should be absolutely doable .. but again .. i haven't tried yet.

But isn't it too early to think about uber in torment ? :D

At least someone with bad RNG luck like me :)
A friend did his first Atziri run and got a Hope, i rescued his second attemp and another Hope dropped -.-

Hopes dropped to 7-10 Ex btw ;)
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
what is the dps tooltip when using non legacy FB ?
@DerPizzadieb
it is 7-10 ex now ? I might consider getting one .. im not sure if it's worth it tho i'm sure that with my luck i'll get a crappy vertex or splendour and i'll lose half of my investment IF im able to sell them ...

@GunVaizel
cyclone tooltip DPS with 746% ( i don't have better rolled nerfed gloves ) is 33160 with closer to 800% it should get up to around 35000
it is 37918 with 868% facebreakers
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 29 dic. 2014 13:37:05
Hey guys jsut wanted to share with you a fun pvp story ^^
Just did a duel with a guy named TOO_MUCH_DPS_XD - a legacy bor + legacy aegis + soultaker cyclone player.
I recked him 4:0 then he started to QQ about my counterattack gems ... called me brain dead monkey etc etc ... i asked for a rematch without me using counterattackks .. even without using CWDT ( because i'm just too lazy to switch setups ) .. of course i destroyed him again .. he asked me to show my "weapon" and when i did he said "oh yea 1000% they are worth more than 3 times my entire gear" i found that statement funny considering his legacy aegis , bor and his probably nerfed soultaker.. anyway i offered to do a rematch this time i would use no counterattack gems , no CWDT and nerfed 748% facebreakers .. and he just ... left ...

I hate sore loosers so much .. they leave a bad feeling after a match ... hell .. i've lost vs a trapper who was just running around and one-shotting with puncture mines, a ranger who barely won the first round then he just ran around for 10 mins till all other rounds were draw ...etc. etc. .. but what i always say in the end is "gg" ...

so yea ... TOO_MUCH_DPS_XD ... not that much dps i guess ...
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 29 dic. 2014 15:20:43
Seriously Legacy Soultaker, Aegis and BoR? That is so cookiecutter faceroll tank, it was the kind of immortality you probably had to rmt for in a new league. Good thing those builds have less appeal now that there are a lot of timed quests and challenges and whatnot.

Yeah from what you say that guy sounds like a bucket of salt.

Facebreaker is progressing well, bought some inexpensive jewelery with good flat phys, life and allres today on torment.

I'll probably safe up now and get listen to your advice and get the 5L Carcass Jack first.

I'd like to add that I've found a Divination Distilate and the Problem I encounter when I try to use it is that the "Healing" Buff of the DD needs to be active for the IIR+IIQ and the +6% max resists to be in effect.
Here is the "Problem": I tend to be at full life pretty much all the time and even if I take a big hit (which rarely ever happens) I'm at full life i no time at all due to leech and lgoh from the counterstrikes.
So making good use of the flask isnt really easy right now, I have to see how that changes once I make my way through the various map mods, but yeah, I cant really see this not requirering some elaborate culling switch setup if you want to use it on Piety or Dominus.
Editado por útlima vez por Rakschas666 en 29 dic. 2014 20:23:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional