[3.25] ONE MEGAFISTO MAN - ONESHOT EVERY BOSS

"
luckygamerDK escribió:
So, I tried this out the second I saw it because I was thirsting for a new build and had come up on a bunch of divines (SC)

This build can be taken in a lot of different ways on SC, since you don't have to worry about being as tanky, and due to that, I changed a couple of things.

I elected to remove the entire path to Barbarism and instead just sotp at the Endurance charge + the jewel socket, and to remove the 5 points up to Tireless. Additionally, I removed Cannibalistic Rite and replaced it with Spirit of War, which I found to be personally but that is more of a personal preference.

Something very important I'd like to mention is also generally understanding how the build works, I came in to playing this build with a very rudimentary understanding of how Impale works, only ever having played it in Archnemesis on a flicker strike impale stacking build.

For anyone who doesn't know, here's what impale does with The Impaler notable mastery (because the ingame explanation is not that excellent.)

The Impaler allows us to impale 5 additional times, +1 makes it a total of 6 additional impale, if you follow this build, your impales last for 8 hits. This means when you attack, you give an enemy 6 stacks of impale with 8 hits each, this will be reset after 5 seconds allowing you to add new impale stacks. The best way to "pop" the Imapales is of course by using Cyclone after having used Megafisto, doing 10x the damage your Megafisto just did. This is of course accounting for the Cruel Retort annoint. So, to explain again.

Fight starts, you hit mob with Crushing Fist. Mob gets 6 stacks of impale, each lasting for a hit. You use cyclone to deal all of this repeated damage in less than a couple of seconds due to high attack speed, afte 5 seconds has passed since the original hit, you do it again, and repeat until mob is dead.

Importantly, with my leftover points, I also allocated the Charge Mastery on the Endurance charge side with 100% increased duration so that I had permanent uptime of Endurance Charges (and with the added bonuses of the Endurance Charge Mastery.)

If you're thinking of doing this build on SC, I would reccomend doing it before it gets too big, as the build in total for fully functioning at a high level costs less than 10D. I spent a bit more due to wanting as much as possible out of every item slot, but you don't need to. The Watcher Jewel is the most expensive part of this build and I got it for 1D.

Final Thoughts;
Absolutely awesome build, tanky as all hell with 64k Armour with some simple stat stacking flasks, high max hits and high resists. High block chance, capped phys reduction, i mean there's not much more to ask for. If you like big AoE's and just wanna deal some insane chip damage, then I'd say this is the build for you.

PoB for anyone who wants to see my version so that it's not lost through words
https://pobb.in/R2pgkDi26_lZ

Thank you so much for your input! I'll make an FAQ section for some of the issues you mentioned here, to help future readers as well!
I play HC League, can you tell me when i take Abyssus? Is is not much damage what i get? What for Pantheon i need before i take Abyssus? iam now Level 61 but hell yes this fist is god :D
"
Aerseus escribió:
I play HC League, can you tell me when i take Abyssus? Is is not much damage what i get? What for Pantheon i need before i take Abyssus? iam now Level 61 but hell yes this fist is god :D

I took Abyssus as soon as I was able to wear it, be sure to have decent armor on (Determination, Iron Reflexes, decent body armour)

The damage increase is massive, it is the item that gives you the most damage in the build
A little question. Is you able to one shot this league Admiral?

I'm not sure about his invul phase. But seem like he can be skip.
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
I'm annointing Crushing Reply (Retaliation skills Fortify), Endurance Charges every x seconds (Exarch) and 100% increased charge duration to give it more tankyness in preparation for the Helmet. Also + max. endurance charges.

Idea is to make it consistently more beefy without any downtime and no usage of Enduring cry. It's the lazy version (for me) i would say.

Edit:
Currently till i get more flat damage from rings/amulets maybe helmet (Abyssus) i will keep the Retaliation DMG passives in the Cruel retort node as a temporary solution but will later spec a few DMG passives out (but keeping Cruel retort) after i get more flat phys.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Editado por útlima vez por gandhar0 en 15 ago. 2024 19:08:18
"
nnilfoest escribió:

I have not tried to oneshot him, but if poedb is right, he has ~89m hp. It's possible, but for my build I would have to highroll on the damage and wait 100 seconds to get the maximum out of the gladiator ascendancy node.

Since he's a joke, it's much faster to just gate him
"
gandhar0 escribió:
I'm annointing Crushing Reply (Retaliation skills Fortify), Endurance Charges every x seconds (Exarch) and 100% increased charge duration to give it more tankyness in preparation for the Helmet. Also + max. endurance charges.

Idea is to make it consistently more beefy without any downtime and no usage of Enduring cry. It's the lazy version (for me) i would say.

Edit:
Currently till i get more flat damage from rings/amulets maybe helmet (Abyssus) i will keep the Retaliation DMG passives in the Cruel retort node as a temporary solution but will later spec a few DMG passives out (but keeping Cruel retort) after i get more flat phys.

I like the idea of more tankiness by perma endurance charge. I'll try some too.

"
Mewfour escribió:
"
nnilfoest escribió:

I have not tried to oneshot him, but if poedb is right, he has ~89m hp. It's possible, but for my build I would have to highroll on the damage and wait 100 seconds to get the maximum out of the gladiator ascendancy node.

Since he's a joke, it's much faster to just gate him

Thank you very much for the answer.

Owee, no wonder why it took so long to kill this guy. 89M... what in the world GGG think.

I guess I still have to wait for at least 1 invul phase.
He's super easy but sometime the wave wonky hitbox push me to got kill in the wall is just..... frustration.
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
lol help. i dont understand the mechanics of impale at all lol..

alsoi got the watcher eye with 50% less reflect
and the pantheon 50% less reflect

is that not 100%? reflect?
when i use the one shot punch on a bunch of mobs i intant die but if i use it on 1 mob i take no damage...

also does the fist not do damage against energy shield ? im so confused

edit: ive read all the posts and im starting to get it... too bad im noob.

ive got temporal chains on hit gloves - is poacher mark way better?
Editado por útlima vez por andygami en 16 ago. 2024 10:53:35
"
andygami escribió:
lol help. i dont understand the mechanics of impale at all lol..

alsoi got the watcher eye with 50% less reflect
and the pantheon 50% less reflect

is that not 100%? reflect?
when i use the one shot punch on a bunch of mobs i intant die but if i use it on 1 mob i take no damage...

also does the fist not do damage against energy shield ? im so confused

edit: ive read all the posts and im starting to get it... too bad im noob.

ive got temporal chains on hit gloves - is poacher mark way better?

Poacher's mark is definitely much much much much better. It adds 30 to 45 physical damage to attacks at level 20, rivaled only by Abyssus with 40 to 60. You're losing out on a LOT of damage if you don't use it vs bosses.

Regarding your reflect question, I don't do reflect maps, but if I had to hazard a guess, abyssus %inc damage taken might be messing with the math there. Try doing it without abyssus equipped or with at least 140% reduced reflected damage taken.

Additionally, if you're shocked, you will need to offset that as well (so a shock for 30% would require you to have 130% reduced reflected damage taken at least)
Hey, i tryd Exarch in HC but i cant One Shot him. I think you made it on T14 right? Can you explain me, how can i One Shoot him like your Video? I Block, than i fist Him after that i Cyclone in his Face but the Life work for 25% with 1 Rotation. I think i make anything wrong, can you Help me pls :D.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional