[3.25] ONE MEGAFISTO MAN - ONESHOT EVERY BOSS

Heh this is kinda cool. Might give it a try and see how I get on. Any reason you didn't go pure armor for the upper or just what you could get 6 link?
"
DetonatorLoki escribió:
Heh this is kinda cool. Might give it a try and see how I get on. Any reason you didn't go pure armor for the upper or just what you could get 6 link?

Evasion/Armour bases are the best bases to go for, if you want armour. With Iron Reflexes, they provide far more armour than a pure STR base would.

Additionally, you can also roll suppress chance on them (though this build does not utilize suppress) which is a very good defensive layer.

The downside of this is the need for dexterity, which if you cannot mitigate, will leave you going for full armour bases
"
Mewfour escribió:
"
DetonatorLoki escribió:

Evasion/Armour bases are the best bases to go for, if you want armour. With Iron Reflexes, they provide far more armour than a pure STR base would.

Additionally, you can also roll suppress chance on them (though this build does not utilize suppress) which is a very good defensive layer.

The downside of this is the need for dexterity, which if you cannot mitigate, will leave you going for full armour bases

That's fair. I've just rolled a guy so I'll have a look as I level up. I hadn't really looked too much at the tree. I was sold on the One Punch Man theme alone.

Playing Softcore trade league and have access to quite a bit of currency so I'm going to invest.

Love the premise of the build, lets see how far it goes.
Hey, you tried simulacrum?... I tried yesterday, I reached wave 14, but here, I can´t kill Omniphobia, he got energy shield, then become inmune, and restore it, I download ES, then again, but I lack on damage... Any suggestion?...

What Pantheons you choose?... Thanks...
Editado por útlima vez por Vyr75 en 8 ago. 2024 2:59:21
"
Vyr75 escribió:
Hey, you tried simulacrum?... I tried yesterday, I reached wave 14, but here, I can´t kill Omniphobia, he got energy shield, then become inmune, and restore it, I download ES, then again, but I lack on damage... Any suggestion?...

What Pantheons you choose?... Thanks...

I have not yet tried Simulacrum with this build, but you should not lack damage as the skill can regularly inflict 30m+ total impales with crits, which you can then pull or manually consume.

For the pantheons, for regular mapping I use Lunaris for physical damage mitigation, since the build uses Abyssus which increases physical damage taken by quite a lot, and Ralakesh for the same reason.

Alternatives would be Solaris for doing single bosses and Arakaali for fights where you're worried about degens.
Hey, thanks so much... The more damage is in the fourth shot thanks to annoint yeh?...
Yes, the annoint gives you a free critical strike every 4 retaliation skill uses, and with Abyssus + Facebreaker you're looking at a 300% multiplier which should punch through anything
leveling pob?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.25.0/AAAABgQCNe9OI-plTV4TFexEFVO7wL8hYDxNBS0Y293nuu70fDqtv9UaVelGvTYGiwHcOxR674TZrK-E73Ttwg0af6mVm-DQLCmln4l08em597XdU2EhuR16qECgvqcM90d-0aOK8JOjxfcg49-pypAABLoa9HxPMcINchl6qHeUk6M=

This is the tree that gets the build up and running at full speed. Grab a few more block nodes to reach spell block cap later

Just grab whatever physical damage rings + amulet you can get, grab a unique belt with damage (Meginords or Feastbind, i personally used Feastbind till maps because I dropped one, but meginords is better).

Your crushing fist should oneshot every single monster except maybe tanky rares and bosses, which you can kill by calling the impales or popping them yourself.
Curious on part of the playstyle. So with the limitation on calling impale instantly I have two questions. Is it more beneficial to fish out more retals and just hit it again with crushing fist or if you get lucky spam it? Also since there is a CD of 5 seconds before you can call back impale and do damage, does another use of crushing fist restart that CD to recall again?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional