[3.25] ONE MEGAFISTO MAN - ONESHOT EVERY BOSS

What about Uber? Don't see in showkeys
If you deal at least around 30% of the enemy's hp with your first crushing fist, the next one will kill (impale damage will be ~120% of original damage, + another crushing fist).

If you didn't deal that much damage, you can consume all the impales with cyclone or you can wait to pop the call of steel. I personally like keeping all impales on tanky enemies and then using call of steel, especially when there's a lot of them, because they'll all die at the same time from shotgunning eachother with the AoE (For example, this has allowed me to oneshot all 6 bosses in crystal ore with double boss mod, completely bypassing phylacteral link).
"
dboySasha escribió:
What about Uber? Don't see in showkeys

I haven't reached uber bosses yet, but I did not theorycraft to oneshot them.

I don't think this build can oneshot uber bosses short of investing several mirrors of gear into it, you'll have to hit them several times
Just gonna brain fart some thoughts in this post, so far I really like the build. It's not fast but you aren't gonna die and the damage is mega.

Leveling was easy, I just took normal skills and used a weapon till I could get the face breakers on, after that I had enough damage to trivialise the campaign.
Used a Tabula as soon as I could and padded out shield charge's damage, which is enough early on till you get crushing fist.

Like MewFour suggested, get a Meginords belt, the added phys damage to attacks is what this build scales on. More = good. Buy Iron rings and alch them, adds a ton of damage at low levels.

At level 76 and been doing some early mapping. So far I'm impressed with the survivability. Clear speed is pretty bad but the damage is off the charts in packs.

I am still getting to grips with the retlation mechanic from call of steel because It's not very intuitive, has a delay before it's usable and noway of telling when it can be used and the animation might as well not exist lol.

Gear wise I think I'm pretty well spec'd so far and I'll keep pushing with it.

Again thanks for sharing the build, so far, so fun.
"
DetonatorLoki escribió:
Just gonna brain fart some thoughts in this post, so far I really like the build. It's not fast but you aren't gonna die and the damage is mega.

Leveling was easy, I just took normal skills and used a weapon till I could get the face breakers on, after that I had enough damage to trivialise the campaign.
Used a Tabula as soon as I could and padded out shield charge's damage, which is enough early on till you get crushing fist.

Like MewFour suggested, get a Meginords belt, the added phys damage to attacks is what this build scales on. More = good. Buy Iron rings and alch them, adds a ton of damage at low levels.

At level 76 and been doing some early mapping. So far I'm impressed with the survivability. Clear speed is pretty bad but the damage is off the charts in packs.

I am still getting to grips with the retlation mechanic from call of steel because It's not very intuitive, has a delay before it's usable and noway of telling when it can be used and the animation might as well not exist lol.

Gear wise I think I'm pretty well spec'd so far and I'll keep pushing with it.

Again thanks for sharing the build, so far, so fun.

Thanks for the kind words!

I would like to point out that I tend not to heavily invest into clearspeed, so that's why it feels slow, and I fully agree with you there. I've been only playing hardcore poe for the past years, so any build I make has the requirement of not dying to anything that could reasonably surprise me, so I'm very glad that you are happy about its tankyness!

Regarding Call of Steel, a similar version of this build actually existed several leagues ago, when Impaler did not have the 5 second cooldown requirement (There was no requirement, you could slam + call instantly and keep going) - so when I saw the new skill, I sought to recreate the build but since now you could actually oneshot most things WITHOUT call of steel, it meant you could clear at a reasonable level and only really CALL when you needed it
Am I supposed to see the impale shards or know when to use call of steel? The buff icon always has 12 and I'm not seeing an opportunity to actually call shards back from enemies or corpses.
"
aeiouy87 escribió:
Am I supposed to see the impale shards or know when to use call of steel? The buff icon always has 12 and I'm not seeing an opportunity to actually call shards back from enemies or corpses.

The impale shards show on enemies and on their corpses - they look like spikes coming out of them. There's no other way to see if they're impaled or not
I wrote really simple AutoHotkey script that counts 6 seconds (6 because it starts when E is pressed and it takes a while before the Fist deals it's damage) after casting Crushing Fist (mine is Bound to E, so E will activate it, you can change it) and then playing beep sound. It made my life much easier when calling the impales.

https://pastebin.com/pqiP7LR0
Editado por útlima vez por LordBoos en 12 ago. 2024 14:26:50
Absolute love the idea, fun to play. My 2 cent is it not ideal for many encounter ; w ;

Have problem with defense the tree in this league.
Alva (temple building phase) is too much.
Runner range mob is a pain.
See some trash mob still alive out of pack range.
Boss that constantly run (Can't remember name, a thing the have proxy shield and endless ice nova) is impossible.

But man, you craft the idea and it work like a superhero comic.

Stand in frost of biggest boi and punch them back to oblivion is just too hilarious. If they didn't die? turn back, walk away like badass and snap your finger to call a shard... SUPERDEAD

AWESOME!
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
Editado por útlima vez por nnilfoest en 13 ago. 2024 9:29:10
So, I tried this out the second I saw it because I was thirsting for a new build and had come up on a bunch of divines (SC)

This build can be taken in a lot of different ways on SC, since you don't have to worry about being as tanky, and due to that, I changed a couple of things.

I elected to remove the entire path to Barbarism and instead just sotp at the Endurance charge + the jewel socket, and to remove the 5 points up to Tireless. Additionally, I removed Cannibalistic Rite and replaced it with Spirit of War, which I found to be personally but that is more of a personal preference.

Something very important I'd like to mention is also generally understanding how the build works, I came in to playing this build with a very rudimentary understanding of how Impale works, only ever having played it in Archnemesis on a flicker strike impale stacking build.

For anyone who doesn't know, here's what impale does with The Impaler notable mastery (because the ingame explanation is not that excellent.)

The Impaler allows us to impale 5 additional times, +1 makes it a total of 6 additional impale, if you follow this build, your impales last for 8 hits. This means when you attack, you give an enemy 6 stacks of impale with 8 hits each, this will be reset after 5 seconds allowing you to add new impale stacks. The best way to "pop" the Imapales is of course by using Cyclone after having used Megafisto, doing 10x the damage your Megafisto just did. This is of course accounting for the Cruel Retort annoint. So, to explain again.

Fight starts, you hit mob with Crushing Fist. Mob gets 6 stacks of impale, each lasting for a hit. You use cyclone to deal all of this repeated damage in less than a couple of seconds due to high attack speed, afte 5 seconds has passed since the original hit, you do it again, and repeat until mob is dead.

Importantly, with my leftover points, I also allocated the Charge Mastery on the Endurance charge side with 100% increased duration so that I had permanent uptime of Endurance Charges (and with the added bonuses of the Endurance Charge Mastery.)

If you're thinking of doing this build on SC, I would reccomend doing it before it gets too big, as the build in total for fully functioning at a high level costs less than 10D. I spent a bit more due to wanting as much as possible out of every item slot, but you don't need to. The Watcher Jewel is the most expensive part of this build and I got it for 1D.

Final Thoughts;
Absolutely awesome build, tanky as all hell with 64k Armour with some simple stat stacking flasks, high max hits and high resists. High block chance, capped phys reduction, i mean there's not much more to ask for. If you like big AoE's and just wanna deal some insane chip damage, then I'd say this is the build for you.

PoB for anyone who wants to see my version so that it's not lost through words
https://pobb.in/R2pgkDi26_lZ

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional