[3.25] ONE MEGAFISTO MAN - ONESHOT EVERY BOSS

hi again , in boot CWDT level 1 and Poacher mark level 20 should i level CWDT up or lower mark level ? thanks
"
DukeMax escribió:
hi again , in boot CWDT level 1 and Poacher mark level 20 should i level CWDT up or lower mark level ? thanks

Poacher's mark isn't meant to interact with CWDT. Keep it at level 20 and keep CWDT at level 1. If you want to automate poacher's mark, link it with mark on hit, otherwise, just manually cast it on rares/uniques that are very tanky. In general I mostly only use it on bosses, where it's necessary
oh i see when you point at CWDT in poe it show mark gem to linked . aight thanks for answer .
I was always looking for this kind of build. Ive tried RF which is very close to what I want but this "𝗠𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢" is exactly what I want.

🅿🆁🅾🆂-----
✔ Very tanky, almost never dies while mapping (except crazy s**t).
✔ Easy to kill bosses so you don't have to memorize the pattern.
✔ You can jump into bunch of enemies and BAAAM!
✔ Cheap build easy to finish.

🅲🅾🅽🆂------
✔ Bleeding is such a pain in the ass be careful.
✔ Hard to understand the one shot kill mechanics.
✔ Kinda slow mapping but chill.
✔ Mana is insufficient sometimes you can't use main skill.

That is so satisfying! And the video is amazing man I love your sense of humor.

Here is what I've did for more fun.

• All my flask are crafted as "Used when you block" and "Gain 2-3 Charges when you Hit"
• My atlas maps are full of Einhar's bosses because this build is good for boss killing. Use other nodes in Atlas Skills to have more bosses and of course the scarabs.
• Also Wellspring of Creation node is a good choice in Atlas Skills since we single hit almost everything.
• For the Pantheon Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Ralakesh

𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑲 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 :)
Editado por útlima vez por ismetisgor en 8 sept. 2024 5:26:35
Hey man, thanks for developing and posting this build. Its really fun against bosses, and the tankiness makes it smooth sailing. Not that fast in mapping, but thats ok. Post above me summarizes perfectly the pros and cons of the build. The Maven fight though... that was really not fun, and theres a bug with invisible walls right now in her fight that made me autolose my first Maven's Writ.

"
DukeMax escribió:
Hi mate I was looking for tanky build to do ritual and ultimatum. What do you think can I do them on this build. Thanks for guide.

I leveled with exactly those two, i never died once doing Ritual thanks to the tankiness, but in Ultimatum you can get unlucky reverse Megafisto'd by a crit in later rounds when you dont have 100% flask uptime.

Edit:

Im using The Surrender, it immensely helps with health recovery.
Editado por útlima vez por Bahzur en 11 sept. 2024 5:20:31
Hi!
I love your build, it is the most fun char I made this league. It easy clear pinnacle bosses, 100% deli 8mod t16 (only what can kill me was beyond bosses).

I have a question, is it build able to do feared / ubers / t17, maybe it is skill issue, but I have problems with that content (mostly area degen effects, and need to resolve fist -> remove impale stacks cycle like 7-10 times to kill for example simulacrum wave 15 bosses). The struggle is too that it is not tanky enough to do proper harvest strat with few altars of eater and crop rotation...

I play on softcore trade league, my pob is:
https://pobb.in/y1MlHrHdsb7E
I have like 80-100div, how could I push that build further? To kill / face tank uber content (with need to block I need realistic chance to facetank to use fist).
(easy response get better boots, with more armour and t1 life (has t2), maxed gems and ring with t1 life(again t2), max all gems, but this in all will give me probably like 5%)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional