[3.24] 41+ million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

I have about 35 divs budget, what version of the build would you recommend?
"
ZecaST escribió:
I have about 35 divs budget, what version of the build would you recommend?

Honestly, the build you should be running at least is the version with a Farrul's Fur, and permanent Frenzy Charges. If you are able to acquire the Forbidden Flame + Flesh jewels as well, all the better.

At this point in the league things are getting rarer as people quit, and are naturally more expensive. You can still do it, and your progression could follow the PoB versions I've linked in the PoB section on the main post. Ideally you would be heading toward the double curse, Witch's Brew version - which requires a few other items to pull off (mostly to do with mana reservation).

I'm just guessing because I haven't priced every item and I don't know the state of item availability now, but you could probably start at the Frenzy Charge transition point here, and continue on if you like the playstyle.

Detailed Shield Stuff

My advice is not to sleep on the shield. It's been very tricky to acquire this league, for some reason. You need a shield with 14+ Chance to Block Attack Damage, 20+ Chance to Suppress Spell Damage, a decent Maximum Life roll, and one reasonably high Elemental Resist roll. If possible it should be non-influenced with an open Prefix so you can slam the Conqueror's damage mod onto it. You won't need it immediately, but you will eventually.

For reference, this is mine:

I also Beast crafted it for 30% quality to increase the defense, but that's not necessary.

Shield Trade search here (with open Prefix option unselected, as they just don't exist right now - you should keep looking though). You could craft it yourself, but both necessary mods are not tagged which means you can't target them - the best you can do is find a base with one of them fractured and Essence/Chaos spam.

The build is almost always able to be progressed further. It's one of the reasons I like it. I'm still looking for upgrades, even at this point - and I'm at the DoT damage cap.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 14 ene. 2023 4:26:41
Hey, i loved the build, but ive been struggling with survivability. I cant use determination cause i dont have enough strenght, so im using grace. Here's my pob https://pastebin.com/S4Dmd256 any tip on the items or even gems would be appreciated
"
ZecaST escribió:
Hey, i loved the build, but ive been struggling with survivability. I cant use determination cause i dont have enough strenght, so im using grace. Here's my pob https://pastebin.com/S4Dmd256 any tip on the items or even gems would be appreciated

Welcome to the build, I'm still enjoying it too, even this far into the league.

I highly recommend working Determination into your build as a priority. It doesn't need to be max level, just push it as far as your current strength will allow, and increase the gem level as you acquire more. Currently your Strength is 115, which supports a level 10 Determination gem. That is only 10% less effectiveness than at level 20, so it's more than worthwhile. It makes a massive difference to our survivability. After that, getting a Replica Farrul's Fur will activate Endurance charges and take advantage of the +1 Endurance charge on your boots. If you do these two things, you will immediately notice how tanky the build is.

A few other things - you need to put all your most expensive mana reservation skill gems into your helmet (though I understand your current configuration is due to not running Determination). The helmet gives a natural 25% mana reservation efficiency that allows us to run so many 50% auras. You are wasting a slot there with Portal. Then you should acquire a level 3 or 4 Enlightenment gem (you will eventually need a level 4) and put it in the helmet in the final slot. Once you do that, you will be able to fit in Determination, Haste, and Purity of Elements. Don't run Grace as an aura, just trigger Vaal Grace every time it comes up. You could choose to run Grace and trigger Vaal Haste (and Vaal Grace) though, if you prefer a more defensive build, but we get more from running Haste IMO. Finally, you will also need to get a jewel with 3% mana reservation efficiency on it to allow you to continue to run two curses (as it frees up your neck enchant from having to use Sovereignty).

Your tree looks good, and most of your gear is good too. If you can find a similar shield with an open Prefix (though they are non-existent this league for some reason), you can slam the Conqueror's damage mod onto it and get a significant DPS boost.

Apart from all that, just continue leveling, and take a look at my PoB's in the main post for further tweaks and tunings. And good luck!
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 18 ene. 2023 15:22:18
Ok, I decided to give this build a try and had a fair bit of currency to throw at it. However, I'm only sitting at the 25M dps mark and not sure what's causing the big discepency.

I'm thinking the shield, rings and belt could be upgraded but would that cover the 17M dps difference?

Anyways, if you got time will you check my build: https://pastebin.com/GMkqL2yi
Editado por útlima vez por qwecq en 22 ene. 2023 18:44:45
"
qwecq escribió:
Ok, I decided to give this build a try and had a fair bit of currency to throw at it. However, I'm only sitting at the 25M dps mark and not sure what's causing the big discepency.

I'm thinking the shield, rings and belt could be upgraded but would that cover the 17M dps difference?

Your tree and items are mostly good, but there are a couple of issues you need to fix and a tweak or two you can make.

Firstly, don't run Witchfire Brew until you can anoint Whispering Doom on your amulet to give you a second curse. Right now your two curses are overwriting each other - you are getting no benefit from the flask (and it might even be hurting you overall). To do that you're going to have to be able to drop Sovereignty, and to do that you will need a rare Jewel with 3% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills on it, a level 4 Enlighten (yours is level 3), and one of the Circle of Nostalgia rings with Herald of Agony has #% Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency. Until then, run a blue flask of choice - I think I used a Jade Flask for the evasion boost.

Fix this one thing and your DPS will be up around 35 million.

Second, your Brutal Restraint jewel is not helping much. The ideal jewel number is the one in the PoB's, which does a few things for the build but mostly boosts damage by about 5 million DPS. There are other numbers that are almost as good, which you can find by using the 3rd party tool (the most useful stat is 20% Increased Damage With Poison). Here is the Trade Search I use. There are still a lot available, including a couple of the best number. If they disappear before you can get them, you can pick up a lesser one and keep searching until someone puts another up for sale. Any of them will be better than the one you currently have. You'll need to PoB each number version of the Jewel to see what it actually does (mouse over the Notable nodes within the circle to show what it adds to each). I do recommend getting the best one though, as it gives us an extra 20% Cold Resistance + Onslaught, both of which really help the build.

You also need to fix your Fire Resistance, which is pretty low (unless the PoB is wrong). That will get you one shot a lot. You need to find a way to get it maxed.

I see you managed to get an open Prefix shield to slam with the Conqueror's mod, nice. It's low spell suppression leaves you a bit low on suppression overall, though. That's tough to fix at this point in the league as those shields are almost non-existent now, but it might be possible to craft one. If you want to try that, I put a Spoiler section called "Detailed Shield Stuff" in a reply above this one with a bit more explanation.

You could improve your belt with an Increased Chaos Damage mod version, though that's a pretty nice belt otherwise. A decently rolled Chaos Damage mod will give another 3 million DPS or so.

Your AoE is currently at 20, and ideally it should be at 22+. You can fix that by getting the AoE enchant on your helm.

Finally, work on getting Awakened versions of your (main) support gems. They actually make a significant difference to your overall DPS. Awakened GMP gives you an extra projectile which is a free 3 million DPS alone.

Don't forget to get a Sanctified Relic from the league mechanic if you can, and slam it with Resolute Technique. That will free up 4 skill points to use elsewhere, and allow you to set up permanent flask uptime - a huge boon (it's actually better for us than a Mageblood because we rely on Unique flasks). You are currently 97% to hit which is lowering your DPS a bit as well. This will fix that. You will only be able to do it this league unless the relics go core, which is unlikely, so it's now or never (and it's possibly the best thing about this league for us).
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 23 ene. 2023 9:16:48
"
t0lkien escribió:
"
qwecq escribió:

Your tree and items are mostly good, but there are a couple of issues you need to fix and a tweak or two you can make.

Thank you for taking the time to give me feedback. I've made the changes and I'm sitting around 31M dps so that's very good.

https://pastebin.com/78eHvck8

Got the awakened gems, enlighten lvl 4 and the whispering doom with the new body armour. I wasn't able to find the POB restraint gem but got a close second.
"
qwecq escribió:
Thank you for taking the time to give me feedback. I've made the changes and I'm sitting around 31M dps so that's very good.

https://pastebin.com/78eHvck8

Got the awakened gems, enlighten lvl 4 and the whispering doom with the new body armour. I wasn't able to find the POB restraint gem but got a close second.

You're welcome, and that's looking really solid now. That's actually a pretty good Jewel too. The only thing I would suggest is to get Resolute Technique on a Sanctified Relic. PoB doesn't show if you have it, so if you already do, you are actually at 36+ million DPS - you can see that by typing "Resolute Technique" in the Custom Modifiers box at the bottom left of the Configuration screen (apologies if you know that).
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 23 ene. 2023 11:43:17
I haven't done much Sanctum, so I can either try to get into it or just the the dps hit for now.

Even at 20M dps I was running 40% delirium decently well, forsure struggling on Legion as I wasn't going fast enough.

I have someone working to get me enchants, I got Chaos Dmg for Boots and waiting for the Poisonous concoction for the helm. But overall, it's looking alot better!
Pointless post i suppose but i have just found this build and wish i had found it at league start. Seriously like to switch over to it but i have invested too much into my present build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional