[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
chunhatlinhhh escribió:

It's the node "Revenge of the Hunted". The number in PoB is the right one so you need to get 9% more

Dude, thank you! Rookie error on my part. It's the second time that node has tricked me.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 30 jun. 2022 17:37:11
We seem to be mostly unaffected by the manifesto - apart from changes to the Pathfinder ascendency. We will know more after patch notes.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 2 ago. 2022 22:53:11
The net effect of the 3.19 changes seems to be a small defensive nerf.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 12 ago. 2022 5:49:32
"
t0lkien escribió:

What about this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3293287#ailmentdurationwhilefocusedmod

Looks like a considerable amount of damage nerfed.
Editado por útlima vez por bzdevil en 12 ago. 2022 10:57:48
"
bzdevil escribió:
"
t0lkien escribió:

What about this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3293287#ailmentdurationwhilefocusedmod

Looks like a considerable amount of damage nerfed.

Yep, I updated the front page with it a little while ago. This version loses about 2 million DPS. Not too bad, but a definite nerf.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 12 ago. 2022 11:12:01
As anyone still playing 3.19 knows, the many changes implemented by GGG have messed with a lot of builds. There has been a general devaluing of player power across the board, much of which isn't immediately obvious.

The result for this version of PConc is much bigger DPS and HP losses than expected. My current build is sitting at ~19 million DPS and 4100 HP, which is too low on both counts for the investment IMO. It's still a very fun build to play, and reasonably tanky despite the HP loss, but it is probably 40% less powerful than last league.

I will get the build to 22 million+ DPS with some more (expensive) items, and hopefully up to ~4500 HP, but I'm not sure how to get beyond that at this stage. That is with all capped res (including chaos), 50% chance to block attack + spell damage, 24K Evasion, and 14k armour.

This build always needed a lot of levels to really shine, and I'll be pushing it to 100 again because the last few skill points are that beneficial. Good luck if you're playing it, and please post here with any new ideas/revelations that have improved things for you.

UPDATE: the (finalish version has 30 million DPS, 4500 HP, 20k Evasion, 14.5k Armor, and 50% Block + Spell Block = ~140k eHP).
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 3 oct. 2022 7:07:49
Does anyone know how to craft on the boots "Suppress"?
Are you using just 1 curse?
"
ThngsLikeThis escribió:

Yes, Despair on Hit on a ring is the only curse (Hex) used.
"
t0lkien escribió:
"
ThngsLikeThis escribió:

Yes, Despair on Hit on a ring is the only curse (Hex) used.

Thx 4 the answer, thought I was missing something. :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional