[3.24] 41+ million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
Nyghthawk escribió:

I've adjusted the PoB so it's working for you here.

Firstly, I anointed your amulet with Sovereignty. That is all you need to do to fix your current mana reservation issues. I've also made some quick adjustments to your tree - removed 4 (Dexterity) passive nodes that you didn't need. You now have 4 more skill points to put somewhere useful.

Your tree is a bit all over the place, but I understand you are working toward the final form, so that's normal. I would suggest you use a "The Oppressor" unique shield instead of the one you have. It's got much better stats for the build (spell suppression and chance to block), and it costs almost nothing. Then I'd use the extra 4 skill points to pick up Versatile Combatant notable, and path toward Retaliation. Or you can pick up the other +Maximum Frenzy nodes etc. Whatever you like. However without a Faruul's Fur you won't get as much benefit from Frenzy charges, and you have to have a way to generate them.

There are quite a few moving parts to the build (as outlined in the Notes). Transitioning to the Frenzy Charge version requires you have a few items and enough skill points. You can see how I did it if you follow the progression PoB's in the PoB section of this post.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 3 ene. 2023 10:14:43
"
t0lkien escribió:
"
Nyghthawk escribió:

I've adjusted the PoB so it's working for you here.

Firstly, I anointed your amulet with Sovereignty. That is all you need to do to fix your current mana reservation issues. I've also made some quick adjustments to your tree - removed 4 (Dexterity) passive nodes that you didn't need. You now have 4 more skill points to put somewhere useful.

Your tree is a bit all over the place, but I understand you are working toward the final form, so that's normal. I would suggest you use a "The Oppressor" unique shield instead of the one you have. It's got much better stats for the build (spell suppression and chance to block), and it costs almost nothing. Then I'd use the extra 4 skill points to pick up Versatile Combatant notable, and path toward Retaliation. Or you can pick up the other +Maximum Frenzy nodes etc. Whatever you like. However without a Faruul's Fur you won't get as much benefit from Frenzy charges, and you have to have a way to generate them.

There are quite a few moving parts to the build (as outlined in the Notes). Transitioning to the Frenzy Charge version requires you have a few items and enough skill points. You can see how I did it if you follow the progression PoB's in the PoB section of this post.

I didn't see your reply till after I edited my previous post, seems like the Sovereignty was the fix too! lol. Also thanks for the "edited" POB. I am working towards your final build and respeccing as I go I will look into those 4 fixes and move accordingly. I figured most of your final POB requires more gear which is what I am working towards, so as I can afford a piece or find a piece then I move my passives as I go. THANK you for this help!
I have a couple of questions, First how do I configure my PoB for me to compare to your build not sure if i'm missing something since it only got to like 2mil after the replacement test, Second any suggestion for the next step? My PoB https://pastebin.com/Cnp39401
"
RodRoda escribió:
I have a couple of questions, First how do I configure my PoB for me to compare to your build not sure if i'm missing something since it only got to like 2mil after the replacement test, Second any suggestion for the next step? My PoB https://pastebin.com/Cnp39401

I've configured your current PoB correctly here.

You're actually doing pretty well for level 90, and are at almost 6 million DPS. I would begin taking some life nodes soon, as your life is quite low. There are a few other upgrades you can pursue, which you can see more clearly if you look at my latest PoB. These are:

- Unnatural Instinct jewel
- Forbidden Flame + Flesh Jewels (Avatar of Slaughter)
- a better shield (Chance to Suppress Spell Damage and Chance to Block are required), if possible with an open Prefix so you can Crusader Exalt slam the damage mod on it
- a rare amulet with the Chaos Damage mod as well as the +1 Skills
- another Circle of Nostalgia (the build runs with 2 now)
- Awakened gem versions
- Divergent Poisonous Concoction level 21
- and eventually the 2-curse version with Witch's Brew flask

You will have to balance the mana reservation as you go, via an Enlightenment gem in your Helmet (level 3 and then eventually level 4), 3% mana reservation on a jewel, and the second Nostalgia which can have a mana reservation boost for Herald of Agony. You can also use the implicits on the rings to free up a Frenzy Charge Duration skill point.

It's all a bit tricky, but it can be done.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 7 ene. 2023 11:23:31
"
t0lkien escribió:
"
RodRoda escribió:

I've configured your current PoB correctly here.

You're actually doing pretty well for level 90, and are at almost 6 million DPS. I would begin taking some life nodes soon, as your life is quite low. There are a few other upgrades you can pursue, which you can see more clearly if you look at my latest PoB. These are:

- Unnatural Instinct jewel
- Forbidden Flame + Flesh Jewels (Avatar of Slaughter)
- a better shield (Chance to Suppress Spell Damage and Chance to Block are required), if possible with an open Prefix so you can Crusader Exalt slam the damage mod on it
- a rare amulet with the Chaos Damage mod as well as the +1 Skills
- another Circle of Nostalgia (the build runs with 2 now)
- Awakened gem versions
- Divergent Poisonous Concoction level 21
- and eventually the 2-curse version with Witch's Brew flask

You will have to balance the mana reservation as you go, via an Enlightenment gem in your Helmet (level 3 and then eventually level 4), 3% mana reservation on a jewel, and the second Nostalgia which can have a mana reservation boost for Herald of Agony. You can also use the implicits on the rings to free up a Frenzy Charge Duration skill point.

It's all a bit tricky, but it can be done.

Awesome Thanks for the tips, Also is the mana res for reg mana for the poison throw for when you run out of es?
"
RodRoda escribió:
Awesome Thanks for the tips, Also is the mana res for reg mana for the poison throw for when you run out of es?

Mana reservation is for aura usage, usually. Each aura blocks off some blue mana in your mana sphere (turning it grey). You can only ever reserve as much as you have. The Diadem allows us to solve resulting low mana issues via Eldrich Battery, which uses ES as mana instead.

(If that's what you meant).
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 8 ene. 2023 6:34:08
Hi ! Thanks a a lot for the tips. Just a question regarding frenzy charge duration. You wrote for the required increased duration formula : "50% + (10 x #Frenzy Charges)%. That means you need 120% for 7 Frenzy charges, which is covered by +100% from Charge Mastery in the tree. There are also several +20% duration minor nodes easily accessible in the tree. You may need to select all of them until you can run an Unnatural Instinct jewel, which picks up one of the nodes for free."

However I think the right formula is 60% + (10 x #Frenzy Charges)%. We need to keep frenzy charge for 12 s instead of 10 s due to Replica Farrul's Fur +2s to Cat's Agility duration. So it represents 20% increased duration. To counter Darkray Vectors 40% reduced duration, we need then 20%+40% = 60%. To which we add the (10 x #Frenzy Charges)% of the Snakebite gloves.

What do you think ? Thanks a lot.
"
SuperManTD escribió:
Hi ! Thanks a a lot for the tips. Just a question regarding frenzy charge duration. You wrote for the required increased duration formula : "50% + (10 x #Frenzy Charges)%. That means you need 120% for 7 Frenzy charges, which is covered by +100% from Charge Mastery in the tree. There are also several +20% duration minor nodes easily accessible in the tree. You may need to select all of them until you can run an Unnatural Instinct jewel, which picks up one of the nodes for free."

However I think the right formula is 60% + (10 x #Frenzy Charges)%. We need to keep frenzy charge for 12 s instead of 10 s due to Replica Farrul's Fur +2s to Cat's Agility duration. So it represents 20% increased duration. To counter Darkray Vectors 40% reduced duration, we need then 20%+40% = 60%. To which we add the (10 x #Frenzy Charges)% of the Snakebite gloves.

What do you think ? Thanks a lot.

Yes, with the Darkray Vectors I think you are right (I originally wrote that during 3.18 when I was running rare boots). My endgame version has 7 Frenzy charges and 131% Increased Frenzy Charge duration, which is just enough to stop them dropping. If I ever get a double corrupted pair of gloves with +1 Frenzy charges as well as Temp Chains On Hit (highly unlikely), I'll have to get another duration node.

I've amended the Notes section to reflect the change.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 8 ene. 2023 12:18:07
Tip Maydie posted in the other PConc build thread. Get yourself an Invocation of Resolute Technique and slam it into your Sanc Relic. That way you can drop all your accuracy nodes and spec more dmg/life.

Trade Search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/MmXq2kMSJ
Editado por útlima vez por SgtSaint en 8 ene. 2023 13:38:11
"
SgtSaint escribió:
Tip Maydie posted in the other PConc build thread. Get yourself an Invocation of Resolute Technique and slam it into your Sanc Relic. That way you can drop all your accuracy nodes and spec more dmg/life.

Trade Search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/MmXq2kMSJ

That will only help this league, and the build is already looking pretty solid. Neat idea though! I haven't spent any time on the league mechanic myself, so probably won't be pursuing it.

UPDATE: I did eventually acquire a Sanctified Relic, and have done this. It allows the allocation of 4 skill points toward flask efficacy + defense. Not a big deal, but a slight improvement and worth doing.

It turns out this IS a big deal. Taking a couple more flask efficiency nodes and changing flask enchants gives us permanent flask uptime Details in main post.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 19 ene. 2023 16:17:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional