[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
EDMOSES escribió:
Thanks for the reply, regarding the POB and age comment i should have said i cannot use POB so i have no idea what my build damage is.

I PoBed it, and you are doing just shy of 3 million DPS. You have pretty solid defense though (230k eHP), and you're a bit slow at 88% movespeed.

You would definitely feel an improvement with this build I think (especially in damage and speed), but as I said it will require a reasonable investment. I don't want to be responsible for sending you off on a long detour only for you not to reach the destination, and so waste your time.

P.S. I'll be gaming at 70 too if I'm still around. Respect!
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 25 ene. 2023 20:06:52
Thanks for the reply, regarding the POB and age comment i should have said i cannot use POB so i have no idea what my build damage is.
If my build was doing say 10 million DPS and yours does way higher then i would strive to swap to your build.

WOW damage is so low, any ideas as to how i can increase it with say 10 divs?
Getting more on a daily basis but an aim to try for would be good.
Thanks again,
P.S. Got a H.O.A. but accuracy took a hit, lvl 4 enlighten are like 13 div.
Editado por útlima vez por EDMOSES en 26 ene. 2023 7:10:40
Switched to this build the other day and I'm loving it so far! My damage is low (need gem upgrades, chaos dmg/multi on belt and amulet, upgraded shield etc). My pob is showing 1.5 mil dps. Feeling I'm missing something? I'm on mobile at the moment but i can post my pob link later when I'm at my PC :)

Thanks!
"
SkimmyBoy escribió:
Switched to this build the other day and I'm loving it so far! My damage is low (need gem upgrades, chaos dmg/multi on belt and amulet, upgraded shield etc). My pob is showing 1.5 mil dps. Feeling I'm missing something? I'm on mobile at the moment but i can post my pob link later when I'm at my PC :)

Thanks!

Actually, you're not looking too bad. You're at 21 million DPS overall (if I'm looking at the right character - I'm assuming you don't have two of them running the build). I've uploaded your PoB with the skills configured correctly here. There are a couple of things to improve as you go forward.

• get your life flask to 28% Quality with a Hillock enchant, or find one already done that's as close to 70% Increased Amount Recovered as possible. Your life flask is a significant DPS generator and is a relatively easy fix.
  • your current Brutal Restraint is almost useless to you. I linked a search that looks for the best numbers for the build in a previous post. Try finding one from amongst them If you can't find the best one (that number is in all my PoB's). Any of those will be better than the one you have.
  • your shield really needs 15% Chance to Block on it. A shame, because otherwise it's pretty good. This one item may prove difficult to find. This league shields have been trickier than usual, not sure why.
  • your rings look fine. Just a side note, you can actually get +1 Maximum Frenzy Charges and Increased Frenzy Charge Duration on the same rings, but it's rare. That allows us to get up to 10 Frenzy Charges, which is the maximum number the build can support (you can see my latest PoB for an example of it). I only saw one with both mods on it all league, and I bought it. That's not at all necessary, just a cool possibility for later.
  • your belt can definitely be improved, as you said.
  • I'd get a better Rumi's Concoction eventually (12/6 if possible). It really makes a difference to our defense.
  • work on getting enough mana reservation to be able to run Determination, Purity of Elements, Haste, and Herald of Agony.

That's it really. Your tree is solid and your Cluster Jewels are right. I'd just focus a bit on getting the right defensive stuff going as well as DPS. Don't forget the Sanctified Relic hack we can use this league (details in the main post), which will allow you to get permanent flask uptime.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 27 ene. 2023 4:35:58
"
EDMOSES escribió:
WOW damage is so low, any ideas as to how i can increase it with say 10 divs?
Getting more on a daily basis but an aim to try for would be good.
Thanks again,
P.S. Got a H.O.A. but accuracy took a hit, lvl 4 enlighten are like 13 div.

I have a few reasonably cheap tweaks that might help you. Please take it all under advisement. I'm no expert:

• get a divergent Poisonous Concoction skill gem for the Wither stacks. Wither is a big DPS booster, the more stacks you can have on a mob the better. It could even possibly free you up from running totems. At the very least it would just generally keep more stacks on enemies.
  • Despair on Hit is now only level 1, so it's pretty useless. Swap in a Witchfire Brew flask instead of Taste of Hate for more damage. However, you then need to change your gloves because Despair on Hit from your current gloves will overwrite your level 21 Despair from Witchfire Brew, and ironically reduce your DPS. Even a normal pair of Asenath's with no implicit will be better for you.
  • You could swap out Grace for Haste, and run a Vaal Grace gem instead (and trigger Vaal Grace every time it comes up). It would be less defense for more movement speed, and attack speed. Your build will generally feel more responsive.
  • I would split the links on your boots so the red gems aren't accruing a 1.1x mana cost multiplier from Culling Strike Support, and Herald of Agony isn't suffering a massive 2.5x mana reservation multiplier from Cast When Damage Taken. All linked gems are affected by each other's mana multipliers (which can really hurt).

By the way, you're actually at 6.6 million DPS now. With those changes you'll be somewhere north of 10 million, which is not too shabby.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 27 ene. 2023 4:05:59
Your replies are absolutely fantastic, thank you so much for the quick, detailed post!
Thanks a lot for your help, really appreciated.
Not enough mana to run a vaal haste for some reason i cannot figure out.
In my helm Grace has 23.08% reservation and Haste has 26.75% yet both should be the same?
Thanks again.

Edit - my bad i am running a Grace increased reservation mastery.
Editado por útlima vez por EDMOSES en 27 ene. 2023 19:50:31
"
EDMOSES escribió:
Thanks a lot for your help, really appreciated.
Not enough mana to run a vaal haste for some reason i cannot figure out.

You don't need mana for Vaal skills. You don't activate them normally, you wait until they are filled with souls from killing enemies and then trigger them from icons you've placed on the skill bar. It's a way to get part of the benefit from an aura or skill without having to add it to your mana reservation pool.

It's often beneficial to both activate and run them normally AND trigger their Vaal version strategically. It's why Vaal gems have both versions. I do this with Haste.

"
In my helm Grace has 23.08% reservation and Haste has 26.75% yet both should be the same?

Edit - my bad i am running a Grace increased reservation mastery.

Yes :)

"
SkimmyBoy escribió:
Your replies are absolutely fantastic, thank you so much for the quick, detailed post!

You're welcome!
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 28 ene. 2023 6:56:46
Hey. Thanks for the great guide. Was wondering if there's any tips for increasing my damage? I currently need more frenzy charges from corrupts and to get more strength so I can swap to brutal restraint but other than that I'm not sure why my numbers are so low? Any help would be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/JPgQe2GN

Edit: I'm aware some of my gems need leveling up too :)

Editado por útlima vez por horribad54 en 28 ene. 2023 22:14:38
"
horribad54 escribió:
Hey. Thanks for the great guide. Was wondering if there's any tips for increasing my damage? I currently need more frenzy charges from corrupts and to get more strength so I can swap to brutal restraint but other than that I'm not sure why my numbers are so low? Any help would be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/JPgQe2GN

Edit: I'm aware some of my gems need leveling up too :)

Your build and itemization look really solid. I can't see why your damage is essentially half of mine, but there are a few things:

• Firstly, you're at 88 percent to hit which is pretty low. You have dropped all the accuracy nodes, which you can only do if you have a Sanctified Relic that you've slammed with Resolute Technique - see the main post for details. PoB doesn't show that if you have it, so ignore this if you do. However, if you do have it, type "Resolute Technique" in the "Custom Modifiers" box at the bottom left hand corner of the Configuration sheet. Fix that and you gain ~4 million DPS.
  • Get the 28% enchant on your Life Flask, or buy another with it (they actually go up to 30% now, but are rare as they are raw drops). 67% isn't bad at all, but try to get a 70%. May as well squeeze as much DPS from it as you can. That will give you another ~1 million DPS
  • You need a decent Brutal Restraint, but I know you know that. Your current Jewel isn't doing much for you. That will give you 3-5 million DPS. Use the Trade search I linked in one of the previous posts, and get the best Jewel you can find. That's going to mean at least one rare with T1 strength to solve your strength issues (mine is my belt). It's tight because of all the Uniques we use, but it's doable!
  • Try to get a Vaal Haste and trigger it as well as running normal Haste. It's a strategic DPS boost (I hit it at the same time as Plague Bearer and Vaal Grace as I can't be bothered min/maxing gem timings).
  • Getting a shield with an open Prefix mod will allow you to slam it with a Conqueror's Exalt and get a pretty significant damage boost from the 1% Increased Damage per 1% Chance to Block Attack Damage mod. I'm not going to lie, they are really hard to find this league, especially at this point. I just kept an Active Live Search going until one popped. You could maybe drop the Resistance requirement on that search, but then you'll have to make it up elsewhere and I'm not sure you can.
  • You can get more Frenzy Charges on your rings and your gloves, as you said, which scale everything for us. Those items get expensive and rare, though - especially the double corrupted gloves. We can technically run 11 Frenzy charges. That requires both rings have +1 Maximum Frenzy Charges and Increased Frenzy Charge Duration as implicits, and I've only seen one of those all league (which I bought). It's super rare. Getting to 10 charges is more doable. You can also get a Sanctified Relic this league with +1 Maximum Frenzy Charges on it, but I'm pretty sure it's rare too.

That will all help, but I suspect there's something else I'm not seeing yet. I'll let you know if I do.
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 29 ene. 2023 4:57:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional