[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

How mandatory is the level 11 and 20% anomalous skeletons?

Can u wait on it and buy everything else first and use the regular version?
"
Ma23ck escribió:
How mandatory is the level 11 and 20% anomalous skeletons?

Can u wait on it and buy everything else first and use the regular version?

You can use a minion large cluster jewel instead of the DPS one for the 'minion can't be damaged for 2 seconds...'.
"
Fayga escribió:
Hey guys i'm doing the omni build but I got some rly big health problem when something one the floor like fire or when I get any dot I die 100%

In the calculator,does the fr do more damage than your ward?

If so try to get the loop working without damaging your ward by either getting more ward, less health (so fr deals less damage) or chaos res. The calculator will tell you if the loop still works when you tweak these numbers.
"
xikorita escribió:
"
Fayga escribió:
Hey guys i'm doing the omni build but I got some rly big health problem when something one the floor like fire or when I get any dot I die 100%

If so try to get the loop working without damaging your ward by either getting more ward, less health (so fr deals less damage) or chaos res. The calculator will tell you if the loop still works when you tweak these numbers.

The loop don't do any damage on me but when something like a bleed or a burn hit me it's a kill all time
"
Fayga escribió:
"
xikorita escribió:
"
Fayga escribió:

The loop don't do any damage on me but when something like a bleed or a burn hit me it's a kill all time

Hmm did you try with rf off? Just to ensure your life recovered is working fine. I can recover a ton of dots very very fast but I'm also using purity of elements and arakhaali pantheon and the smaller one for bleed so it is just a few dots left.
"

Hmm did you try with rf off? Just to ensure your life recovered is working fine. I can recover a ton of dots very very fast but I'm also using purity of elements and arakhaali pantheon and the smaller one for bleed so it is just a few dots left.

I don't play with rf cause it's killing me :/
Editado por útlima vez por Fayga en 5 jun. 2022 9:50:19
"
Fayga escribió:
"

Found the problem. On the top on the intuitive leap you didn't get anything there! Take the infused flesh and the other two on the right for 30% of "damaged recouped as life". That is what you make you stay alive.

EDIT: Also you are using omni so you should change your tree to one that will have at least one %attributes cluster. That will boost your damage and all res.
Editado por útlima vez por xikorita en 5 jun. 2022 9:59:56
"
xikorita escribió:
"
Fayga escribió:
"

Found the problem. On the top on the intuitive leap you didn't get anything there! Take the infused flesh and the other two on the right for 30% of "damaged recouped as life". That is what you make you stay alive.

EDIT: Also you are using omni so you should change your tree to one that will have at least one %attributes cluster. That will boost your damage and all res.

GOD DAMN THANKS and yes I'll have to buy one ^^
No no no the cluster I meant the actual passive tree, if you compare pob of people that use omni they path to the north of witch tree until the %intelligence cluster there. And don't go to the left side of the tree.
can anyone check my char my loop isnt working

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional