[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Broshnek escribió:
can anyone check my char my loop isnt working

Anomalous Minion Speed is a must

You have also decided to forgo the voices and blessed rebirth setup, means you must buy Anomalous Summon Skeleton. Make it level 11 and use it.
"
7dark9 escribió:
"
Hakairo escribió:
"
7dark9 escribió:
do you know how much life am I need? currently price of the divergent is about 6EX and I spent all my currency

sadly I am not that deep into the math (yet), so not 100% sure but you need about 3070hp with this gem to make it work. There is reason why this guide is trying to mention all the numbers exactly^^

I raise my health up to 3665 and still CWDT don't trigger. I'm completely confused by this build and miss my 120EX :(

is your build still broken?
Can someone check my character, why the loop is not working? I was changing my gear to the rare ring setup + preparing for the annihilating light staff. It works once and then stops, according to the calculator I have enough life and enough quality on divergent CWDT gems to proc the cast.

I have 2931 life and 19/16 and 20/11 CWDTs

I discovered it works when I remove 4/20 less duration from my gem setup, but why and how can I fix it?

Edit: Fixed it, had too much reduced skeleton duration on To Dust jewel
Editado por útlima vez por PezeMovsky en 5 jun. 2022 12:42:22
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Broshnek escribió:
can anyone check my char my loop isnt working

Anomalous Minion Speed is a must

You have also decided to forgo the voices and blessed rebirth setup, means you must buy Anomalous Summon Skeleton. Make it level 11 and use it.

That should be the only thing left, right?
Great build. Fast clear + high dps.

One small drawback though: you can't join any party play 99% of the time because almost everyone is running determination by default.

No rota for you; just you and your cwdt.
"
xenodc escribió:

One small drawback though: you can't join any party play 99% of the time because almost everyone is running determination by default.

Make a CWDT party
Join my guild Makers
"
Akshay escribió:
"
xenodc escribió:

Make a CWDT party
Join my guild Makers

Hi, what do you mean "CWDT party", i have the same problem, i cant do any rota :/
Been slowly upgrading and got 27% cdr working now. Also working towards the 81% Max resists.

Currently trying to do 4 flasks, but not seeing what else I'm missing. Currently have 72% duration and 95% charges gained.

pob: https://pastebin.com/PK1utGR1

Kind of stumped unless I need exactly 71% duration based on the guide's first option (71/95). Any thoughts?
My olroth uptime is like 87%. The Kiara is like 71% and sometimes stops and I press it again.

In certain bosses I just remove the Kiara as it is not needed.
Good to know. Assumed olroth would be 100% with the 71/95 or 77/85!

Might resell this 20% flask balbala then and just keep 3 flasks lol.

Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional