[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

I am working towards something like this.

I am currently level 90 (70 to 90 in 30 minutes in a 5 way <3)

Now, i am about to get all the said gear (except omni)

So was wondering what 5 points i should remove until i get level 95 (the following pastebin) https://pastebin.com/Srz4A8da
It's a pob's from a good friend of mine and i like it lol.

Next, if i need to stick to the POB from this site, what 10 points should i remove from the pob since i am level 90 and not 100 (there's a level 80 tree and a level 100)

Thank you for answering

I HAVE 40 exalt rn and i can grind for more if needed but i want to get it going
Editado por útlima vez por Ma23ck en 5 jun. 2022 4:59:19
"
Ma23ck escribió:

So was wondering what 5 points i should remove until i get level 95 (the following pastebin) https://pastebin.com/Srz4A8da

Next, if i need to stick to the POB from this site, what 10 points should i remove from the pob since i am level 90 and not 100 (there's a level 80 tree and a level 100)

Thank you for answering

just a general thing is to be aware that using gear from 1 source and passive skills from another source may be complicated and need more adjustments.

The PoB you linked clearly is built for omni but you say you dont want/have omni. So you easily sacrifice the attributes in the top right, which gives you exactly 5 points and matches exactly level 90
Editado por útlima vez por Hakairo en 5 jun. 2022 5:05:07
"
Hakairo escribió:
"
Ma23ck escribió:

Thank you for answering

just a general thing is to be aware that using gear from 1 source and passive skills from another source may be complicated and need more adjustments.

The PoB you linked clearly is built for omni but you say you dont want/have omni. So you easily sacrifice the attributes in the top right, which gives you exactly 5 points and matches exactly level 90

So without OMNI, if i remove the 5 attributes points, is that first POB, from the friend still good to copy pasta??

Or should i rather check out the 40ex pob, instead??

Seems to be some missing link in that pob (exemple 1). Like forbidden rite and what not

Editado por útlima vez por Ma23ck en 5 jun. 2022 5:36:22
"
Ma23ck escribió:
"
Hakairo escribió:
"
Ma23ck escribió:

Thank you for answering

So without OMNI, if i remove the 5 attributes points, is that first POB, from the friend still good to copy pasta??

Or should i rather check out the 40ex pob, instead??

Seems to be some missing link in that pob (exemple 1). Like forbidden rite and what not

You could try my POB. Remove Stormweaver 5 Points for now.
This is the 'budget' build w/o Omni.
https://pastebin.com/WtnkR3kf
"
You could try my POB. Remove Stormweaver 5 Points for now.
This is the 'budget' build w/o Omni.
https://pastebin.com/WtnkR3kf

Could i add Bottled of Faith (i have it)
Curious and ty for your precious time btw
Editado por útlima vez por Ma23ck en 5 jun. 2022 5:55:35
If you are resi capped, then use that slot instead of the bismuth. dunno if BF is the right choice tbh. dying sun should be way stronger, or you get a kiara's determination and use another major pantheon. I would take the DS tho.
Editado por útlima vez por Vanderham en 5 jun. 2022 6:04:22
"
Vanderham escribió:
If you are resi capped, then use that slot instead of the bismuth. dunno if BF is the right choice tbh. dying sun should be way stronger, or you get a kiara's determination and use another major pantheon. I would take the DS tho.

Alright i see and if i have this skin of lord

[+2 level to proj gems implicit] {+1 to level of socketed gems though) is my cwdt still need to be at 19?
"
Ma23ck escribió:
"
Vanderham escribió:

[+2 level to proj gems implicit] {+1 to level of socketed gems though) is my cwdt still need to be at 19?

18 should be right. Just check in POB if your CWDT in your chest is level 21 with all the + gem level. But 2 from chest + 1 from corruption should need an level 18 gem.

EDIT: You mean Skin of the Loyals, right? That on has +1 and the +1 corruption should be a level 19 CWDT.
Editado por útlima vez por Vanderham en 5 jun. 2022 6:21:26
"
Vanderham escribió:
"
Ma23ck escribió:
"
Vanderham escribió:

18 should be right. Just check in POB if your CWDT in your chest is level 21 with all the + gem level. But 2 from chest + 1 from corruption should need an level 18 gem.

EDIT: You mean Skin of the Loyals, right? That on has +1 and the +1 corruption should be a level 19 CWDT.

Skin of the loyals, yes my mistake
Hey guys i'm doing the omni build but I got some rly big health problem when something one the floor like fire or when I get any dot I die 100%

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional