[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Zyememe escribió:
Any reason for the creep frost sharing links with ice spear?
Wouldn’t the main damage dealer ice spear do more dmg with 6L

Also, all the upgrades are for damage, I’m at 30+ mil dps, I don’t think I need more, how do you get more defence? Just life?

Public profile for if you can give me some pointers

This setup is mainly for clearspeed/AoE. You can swap out creeping frost for e.g. increased critical damage for increased single target dps
"
7dark9 escribió:
Hey guys, I farmed around 120EX on my slayer and really like the YouTube videos of this build,then try to copy it and spend all my currency into it, but unfortunately it didn't work at all, can you help me to figure out? I have no idea about it, CWDT don't trigger at all.
https://pastebin.com/2Sutmuky

since your divergent CWDT only has 10% quality, your life is too low.

You either need more life, better quality on CWDT or CWDT 1 level lower (limiting your active skill gems to level 20 for now)
do you know how much life am I need? currently price of the divergent is about 6EX and I spent all my currency
"
Hakairo escribió:
"
Zyememe escribió:
Any reason for the creep frost sharing links with ice spear?
Wouldn’t the main damage dealer ice spear do more dmg with 6L

Also, all the upgrades are for damage, I’m at 30+ mil dps, I don’t think I need more, how do you get more defence? Just life?

Public profile for if you can give me some pointers

This setup is mainly for clearspeed/AoE. You can swap out creeping frost for e.g. increased critical damage for increased single target dps

Awakened Cold Pen is really cheap and my highest dps increase. Swapped out Hypothermia in my weapon for Creeping Frost.
"
Akshay escribió:
"
frallan123 escribió:
I bought 20/20 and 19/20 Divergent CWDT to swap out one of the heartbound rings for a rare one. The loop works but the spells that are linked with divergent isnt casting fast enough or in sync with skeletons.

I'm not sure what I need to change to make them cast as fast again. If its CDR or if I need to swap gem levels around.

Character is shiggyaurabotsentinel
pob https://pastebin.com/WzVnQPz5

https://imgur.com/a/PxXp02Z GIF of what I described.

Any help is appreciated :)

You are off by 1 life, your life is 2509
You need exactly 2510 life
Though I recommend you get 2550 life

Please use calculator from the guide

Calculator says 2509 is working, but anyway I removed 1 point to gain more life
https://imgur.com/a/62MYJPG

I have 2597 life and same issue, tried swapping out one of my to dust jewels so I have 20/20/19 but I had to remove less duration to get loop starting again but still looks the same.

seems my cwdt on forbidden right is too high level, swapped them both to lvl 1 and now they cast fast again.

Editado por útlima vez por frallan123 en 5 jun. 2022 4:05:10
"
7dark9 escribió:
do you know how much life am I need? currently price of the divergent is about 6EX and I spent all my currency

sadly I am not that deep into the math (yet), so not 100% sure but you need about 3070hp with this gem to make it work. There is reason why this guide is trying to mention all the numbers exactly^^
"
Hakairo escribió:
"
7dark9 escribió:

sadly I am not that deep into the math (yet), so not 100% sure but you need about 3070hp with this gem to make it work. There is reason why this guide is trying to mention all the numbers exactly^^

I raise my health up to 3665 and still CWDT don't trigger. I'm completely confused by this build and miss my 120EX :(
"
7dark9 escribió:
"
Hakairo escribió:
"
7dark9 escribió:

I raise my health up to 3665 and still CWDT don't trigger. I'm completely confused by this build and miss my 120EX :(

you surely do not need that much health. sadly its hard to understand whats happening and what not just based on your post. You maybe need to give more detail.

maybe give more details on whats happening. Something has to be triggered at least once. or make a short clip.

I just checked your PoB again and I think you did something out of order. Every Upgrade in this guide is in the specific order for a reason. But you skipped something. Your gem and link setup with skeletons and forbidden rite is already as it should be for 27% CDR but you do not have 27%CDR. Remove the less duration gem, put forbidden rite in the helm again and try again.
Hello!
Thanks for build Akshay! I made it, starting with the most budget version i was able to prepare and planned (It was around 4-5ex ^^). And i have to say i love it! I feel every upgrade and right now bosses like maveen or uber elder are easy for me, not to saying sirus has only time for die beetween phases :D Once again thanks for this. Currently im saving for divirgent cwdt with plans to swap from 9% to 27% cdr.
Editado por útlima vez por Valandin en 5 jun. 2022 4:35:18
"
7dark9 escribió:
"
Hakairo escribió:
"
7dark9 escribió:

I look for your pob and you have setup for 27% cdr, but you didnt achieve this value. Propably this is reason why your loop dont wanna work. If you remove less duration from skeleton setup or raise cdr to breakpoint it should be fine then.
Editado por útlima vez por Valandin en 5 jun. 2022 4:40:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional