[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
leobol escribió:
Hey guys, I played a lot with the spell supression version of the build and decided to upgrade to use a rare ring.
After the ring changes my loop doesn't start on the fist weapon swap, and when its already running it seems to stop whanever I stop moving my character.
Heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/vWHqxQaa
Can someone help me?

Mana issues - you are taking 450 dmg from FR per cycle, and it messes with your mana through MoM. You can verify if that is really the case by unspeccing MoM and checking if problems persist.
You also have socket order wrong, see previous reply to anton2k4 for details - but if you just move your mandatory spells (skeletons, FR) to first sockets in items, and everything else as close to last, it will improve loop stability and startup issues.

Thanks a lot for the help.
I did some changes using the calculator and got the loop status and FR damage both on green this time. And I think I fixed the socketed order (not really sure yet).

The loop now starts with only one weapon swap, but it only works when my character is moving, as soon as I stop moving, the loop stops shortly after.

I'm not really sure what could cause this strange behavior yet.

Here's my updated pob: https://pastebin.com/HJYGuhiX
"
qwertymtt escribió:
"
FR damage is only issue I can easily see from pob, but as you dont use MoM, I am not 100% sure it´s that.

My bad, the summon skeleton buff indicate if the looping is working or not.

Loaded your character into PoB - the issues stem from 3 problems;
- Too much Life
- Unbalanced chaos resist
- Low ward

I can't find a balance for your chaos resist and life with your current ward without using 2 Heartbound rings.

Steps I took to get it to work;
- Remove life crafts on Boots and Gloves
- Swap rare ring for another Heartbound Loop (quality not needed)
- Un-allocate the entire Cruel Preparation wheel, as well as the Mastery on Infused Flesh
- Allocate the Asylum wheel, as well its 12ele+7chaos res mastery

This leaves you at 1845 life and -23 chaos resist, using 2x Heartbound Loops, a level 11 skeleton gem and Divergent CWDT. Click this link for an image of the calculator for ease of reference.
Hi! I'd appreciate some help.

I got my ward loop working but my ice spear and summon skeles are not in sync. Edit: (ice spear is erratic and not in sync with freezing pulse either)

- I got To Dust reduce skele duration to add to 34+Window of Opportunity.
- Cooldown recovery is total of 18%.
- Helmet has Anomalous Summon Skeles level 11 in first slot, along with cwdt 5, FR 1, Anomalous Minion Speed 20% quality.
- Body armour has cwdt level 19 (for total of 21)

POB: https://pastebin.com/CftH01Dt

Thank you!
Editado por útlima vez por jparker021 en 15 ene. 2023 11:28:45
"
leobol escribió:
Here's my updated pob: https://pastebin.com/HJYGuhiX

Do you have Tukohama selected as your minor pantheon? That's my only guess.
"
jparker021 escribió:

I got my ward loop working but my ice spear and summon skeles are not in sync. Edit: (ice spear is erratic and not in sync with freezing pulse either)

- Helmet has Anomalous Summon Skeles level 11 in first slot, along with cwdt 5, FR 1, Anomalous Minion Speed 20% quality.

Thank you!

Hey, you dont take enough damage each cycle to trigger 21 cwdt - it takes 3580 dmg to trigger, you only have 3222. reducing the chaos resist to -12 should fix it.

EDIT: corrected damage number - I missed the amethyst flask
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 15 ene. 2023 11:45:01
"
"
jparker021 escribió:

Thank you!

Hey, you dont take enough damage each cycle to trigger 21 cwdt - it takes 3580 dmg to trigger, you only have 3554. reducing the chaos resist to -12 should fix it.

Thanks I'll give it a shot.

It has been working so far, and I've been blasting past unjuiced t16. Maybe it only worked when FR was critting me?
"
jparker021 escribió:

It looks like you've balanced your calculator according to the Divergent CWDT, but in your PoB, you have the regular one.

To fix;
- Don't use an Amethyst flask
- Un-allocate Purity of Flesh wheel
- Remove your Mastery on the Asylum wheel

This should leave you with 2099 life, -24 chaos resistance, 1176 ward, making the loop work without changing gear.
"
nihilisticGoliath escribió:
"
jparker021 escribió:

It looks like you've balanced your calculator according to the Divergent CWDT, but in your PoB, you have the regular one.

To fix;
- Don't use an Amethyst flask
- Un-allocate Purity of Flesh wheel
- Remove your Mastery on the Asylum wheel

This should leave you with 2099 life, -24 chaos resistance, 1176 ward, making the loop work without changing gear.

It synced, thanks!
I've been using 100 divine 51m version (well, almost) and I've been thinking of changing to omni.

I have 60~70 div and I already own omni, do you think I can switch or should I just do "small" upgrade on the version I'm using right now?

https://pobb.in/T1DM-M5MwJVB
"
PedramIV escribió:
I have 60~70 div and I already own omni, do you think I can switch or should I just do "small" upgrade on the version I'm using right now?

This is just my personal opinion; I don't know which would be better...
Spoiler
But I've been running the Omni version for the past week or so, and it does good damage - but I'm so sick of dying to random one-shots in maps.

I'm going down the path of Cahir_aep_Ceallach here in the thread, who's running a version which uses Ashes of the Stars. It has somewhat less damage than the Omni version (in my recreation attempts), but is has many strong points;
- Adds Frostbite on top of Sniper's Mark
- Uses Petrified Blood (which synergises very well with recoup)
- Uses Arrogance with PB and a Skin of the Lords with Pain Attunement
- 100% spell suppression.

The omni version can go low life with Herald of Ice + Arrogance (which is what I did), but not having Petrified Blood honestly felt pretty bad.

My omni build had under 9k EHP; I'm still in the process of switching, but where I'm at with the Ashes version, I'm at 19k EHP. It seems better on all fronts but damage, and once I solve some passive point issues, I don't think it will be much weaker than an omni version would be.

It probably isn't more expensive to switch to Ashes rather than Omni, either, since you won't need to re-craft the ward gear for stats.

It's 4 AM, and honestly, I feel like I'm just ranting about my own experience at this point. I hope someone has gleaned something of use through the word soup. :')

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional