[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
AyyyeWax escribió:
Hey All,

Can't for the life of me figure out why my skellies aren't proccing at 0.2 seconds, instead they're only down to 0.6 seconds. POB is quite scuffed, but working on it!

Is it a CWDT level problem as mine are only level 17? Is it a damage taken problem? Is it that I missed something obvious for reducing my skelly duration? Any help is appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/MmLYhj6e

Ran this last league and it's been my favorite build by far!

Hey, your To Dusts must add up to 34% reduced skeleton duration. You only have them at 32%, and that significantly increases duration of skeletons.

You're totally right, unreal. thanks so much!
an update on my wardloop:

I decided to switch to a low life variant utilizing a pain attunement skin of the loyal. while the damage was amazing (POB puts me at almost 100m dps), the life reservation for low life meant that I would keel over whenevar a mob looks at me. I decided to switch to a spell suppression version since i felt that my damage was already overkill. i took inspiration (read: stole) from @Cahir_aep_Ceallach's character, tweaking it a bit taking into consideration my character's gear and stats.

major upgrades done: changing my flask medium cluster to a 3% increased flask gain, fasting, 35% increased effect so that i can run only 1 cluster and replace the other flask cluster with a damage cluster. switching to low life with pain attunement, crit watcher's eye. POB puts my damage at around 60.5m

i'm using a petrified blood linked to arrogance to fet to low life, paired with ashes of the stars for the reduced mana reservation and to bump up my anomalous skellies to 21 without having to use a level 21 divergent cwdt. as a bonus, all my damage gems also get a free bump in damage gue to the +1 gem levels.

now I can tank some of the bigger hits (volatiles, corpse explosions, the like). problem is that it takes 2 swaps to get my loop started since my mana recoup isn't enough due to having 50% reserved for hatred and herald of ice.

next upgrades are going to be either a better belt (specifically a 30% flask roll) or a balbala jewel with 3 flask mods so that I could unspec the flask nodes at the witch area and insert another damage medium cluster which would increase my damage by around 10% but those are pretty expensive (around 40divs up). i'll also need an awakened GMP which is around 26 divs right now and rpelacing awakened added cold for awakened cold pen for cold exposure, allowing me to roll +7 spell suppress on gloves, putting me at 100% spell suppress

character POB:https://pastebin.com/V2sru6pe

many thanks to Cahir_aep_Ceallach for the initial help in my wardloop setup and apologies for copying your setup. haha!
"
anton2k4 escribió:

I decided to switch to a low life variant utilizing a pain attunement skin of the loyal. while the damage was amazing (POB puts me at almost 100m dps), the life reservation for low life meant that I would keel over whenevar a mob looks at me. I decided to switch to a spell suppression version since i felt that my damage was already overkill. i took inspiration (read: stole) from @Cahir_aep_Ceallach's character, tweaking it a bit taking into consideration my character's gear and stats.

major upgrades done: changing my flask medium cluster to a 3% increased flask gain, fasting, 35% increased effect so that i can run only 1 cluster and replace the other flask cluster with a damage cluster. switching to low life with pain attunement, crit watcher's eye. POB puts my damage at around 60.5m

i'm using a petrified blood linked to arrogance to fet to low life, paired with ashes of the stars for the reduced mana reservation and to bump up my anomalous skellies to 21 without having to use a level 21 divergent cwdt. as a bonus, all my damage gems also get a free bump in damage gue to the +1 gem levels.

now I can tank some of the bigger hits (volatiles, corpse explosions, the like). problem is that it takes 2 swaps to get my loop started since my mana recoup isn't enough due to having 50% reserved for hatred and herald of ice.

next upgrades are going to be either a better belt (specifically a 30% flask roll) or a balbala jewel with 3 flask mods so that I could unspec the flask nodes at the witch area and insert another damage medium cluster which would increase my damage by around 10% but those are pretty expensive (around 40divs up). i'll also need an awakened GMP which is around 26 divs right now and rpelacing awakened added cold for awakened cold pen for cold exposure, allowing me to roll +7 spell suppress on gloves, putting me at 100% spell suppress

many thanks to Cahir_aep_Ceallach for the initial help in my wardloop setup and apologies for copying your setup. haha!

why reserve mana, why not use arrogance ? you can use progenesis for petrified effect.
"
Akshay escribió:
"
anton2k4 escribió:

why reserve mana, why not use arrogance ? you can use progenesis for petrified effect.

two reasons mainly: first is that the additional chaos res from progenisis will break the loop so that will require me to change jewels and gears to fix that part. second is that i'll also lose the stun, curse, chill, and freeze immunity as well as the movespeed effect of onslaught from kiara's determination which would affect map clear speed.

maybe if i can push to 5 flasks, I can run progenesis but i don't have the currency to get the items needed to do so. granted, it is a bit jank but i don't have any issues maintaining the loop once the it has really started. i just need 2 rounds of weapon swaps to get it started instead of 1.

i did try running hatred on eternal blessing and herald of ice on arrogance for low life to take advantage of pain attunement but i felt that it was too squishy for my tastes when it came to big hits. this is why i decided to go petrified blood instead

edit: thank you for the guide as well Akshay. i always wanted to try a wardloop for quite some time but i never really had the chance to do so until i found your guide
Editado por útlima vez por anton2k4 en 13 ene. 2023 23:56:22
"
anton2k4 escribió:

Hehe, I am glad the setup works for you:)

For the loop start issue - make sure the skeletons and FR are before any other spells in trigger order, because even with the reserved mana loop should still start on first swap.
(trigger mechanics - all cwdt gems trigger at once, casting spells by socket order > item order priority)

As for the upgrades, think about Ice Spear enchant - it´s pretty "cheap" for the damage it provides.

"
Akshay escribió:

The reason I run it like this is simple - I can´t figure out any other way to get everything I want into the build, because Herald and ailment immunity are mandatory (for me). Socket and affix pressure is real:)
In ideal world, I would run progenesis as 5th flask, rejiggled resists around that, sacrificed one spell in weapon to run Herald on life and have free mana for MoM, but Sanctum apparently hates me, and flask charge relic does not exist:P
Also, anomalous petrified is a bit more EHP than progenesis + unreserved manapool.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 14 ene. 2023 4:13:14
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
anton2k4 escribió:

Hehe, I am glad the setup works for you:)

For the loop start issue - make sure the skeletons and FR are before any other spells in trigger order, because even with the reserved mana loop should still start on first swap.
(trigger mechanics - all cwdt gems trigger at once, casting spells by socket order > item order priority)

As for the upgrades, think about Ice Spear enchant - it´s pretty "cheap" for the damage it provides.

"
Akshay escribió:

The reason I run it like this is simple - I can´t figure out any other way to get everything I want into the build, because Herald and ailment immunity are mandatory (for me). Socket and affix pressure is real:)
In ideal world, I would run progenesis as 5th flask, rejiggled resists around that, sacrificed one spell in weapon to run Herald on life and have free mana for MoM, but Sanctum apparently hates me, and flask charge relic does not exist:P
Also, anomalous petrified is a bit more EHP than progenesis + unreserved manapool.

good lord, i didn't see that my frostbite was firing before my forbidden rite. no wonder i had mana issues at the start. switched the order and everything has been fixed. thanks for the reminder! the devil is indeed in the details
Please add to checklist "Disable Auto-equip in options" so you don't die when loot flask :)
Hey im following the 100div 50m dps budget pob, but i cant get the loop to work for the life of me. can you take a look?
im getting all GREEN on cwdt calculator but im still getting half loop on my ice spear can someone take a look to it ?? thanks guys https://pastebin.com/JsM80QLc
"
pedzz23 escribió:
im getting all GREEN on cwdt calculator but im still getting half loop on my ice spear can someone take a look to it ?? thanks guys https://pastebin.com/JsM80QLc

If you are getting green on the calculator, you are putting your stats in wrong:)
Remember, you put in cwdt level after +2 from chest, so 21 in your case.

You only take 3272 dmg per cycle, your cwdt in chest takes 3580 to proc, therefore only half speed on ice spear. Since you are using only lvl 20 gem, just reduce your cwdt to lvl 18, and it will work.

"
Oleesel escribió:
Hey im following the 100div 50m dps budget pob, but i cant get the loop to work for the life of me. can you take a look?

What sort of issue are you having? I can´t see anything wrong with your character:)
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 14 ene. 2023 10:59:38

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional