[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Thank you for the amazing guide, I always appreciate there are folks like you around to teach the rest of us.

I just wanted to clarify, at the 15 divine budget, is "all content" t16 maps, or bossing, or uber bossing? Will I need god like mechanics for pinnacle bosses?

Thank you for the info
"
snabelkeso escribió:
The Omni and rare ring 110mil DPS build isn't working out for me. Calculator says it should.

Firstly, you have Spiked Concoction on one of your bottom medium clusters; when that procs, you go down to 909 ward. Very bad if you want to live.

The rest... It's a conundrum.
Fiddling with your chaos resist, there is no point at which both the loop works AND FR does less damage than you have ward.

(Following calculations are based on Divergent CWDT 19+2 in chest, as well as Skeletons 21 (21+ is important because it summons 4 skellies instead of 3);

FR dmg < ward at -28 chaos resist and above.
You take enough damage from the loop at -31 chaos resist.

It all works if you allocate the Asylum wheel (3 pts), and get a total of 29 more Ward on your gear. Without the Asylum wheel, you'd need 211 more ward on your gear.
Editado por útlima vez por nihilisticGoliath en 12 ene. 2023 6:56:06
Thanks for the awesome guide and all the help. I am currently lvl 90 and crushing t16s.

Any advice on what upgrades to start looking for next? Currently only have about 15 divines, but would like to start working on upgrade paths and try to determine what next steps are.

I would like to eventually add Herald of Ice into the build cause I love explosions.
spend 300 divine and no loop

https://pobb.in/RTtBj9RMa9Zq

pls anybody help me.
"
Clansman77 escribió:
spend 300 divine and no loop

https://pobb.in/RTtBj9RMa9Zq

pls anybody help me.

As a first step - spend a few more, and get 4% more CDR - you will need abyss jewel with CDR. Or accept you will run at lower breakpoint, remove duration mastery at Window of Opportunity, but at 300 div... that would suck.)

Second step - fix your triggers. Chest cwdt should be level 19, so it is lvl 21 after the +2, as yours is at lvl 22, it takes 300 more dmg to trigger.
After you do this, balance life and chaos resist so that loop works (your current chaos resist would take 1950-ish life) - as always, calculator is love, calculator is life.

...and damn, this is what 300 div buys you now? Holy crap, that is depressing:(
Hello, could some one give a bit more detailed explanation on Flask Medium Cluster jewels - what are the sought after mods on them? I am kinda lost between Fasting, Distilled Perfection, 35%effect, %charges gained.
How and what to pick?
"
Kshatry escribió:
Hello, could some one give a bit more detailed explanation on Flask Medium Cluster jewels - what are the sought after mods on them? I am kinda lost between Fasting, Distilled Perfection, 35%effect, %charges gained.
How and what to pick?

Hey, it´s pretty simple - there are three options:
- budget version, so Fasting and Distilled Perfection - great at the start, with decent gear can be enough to get you to 4 flasks
- mid-level version, so 35% effect and % charges gained - easier access to 4 flasks, allows more flexibility
- top end, so 35% effect, % charges gained and Fasting - only worth it if you want 4 flasks with single flask cluster, or are going for 5 flasks

You always want 6 passives one, and other beneficial affixes if you can afford them - make sure not to buy any with affixes that brick the jewel (extra notable, armor, etc)
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 12 ene. 2023 17:29:20
This build work beautifully everywhere (especially heist/delving), except sanctum.
Was owned in first few runs, any trick if this build can be used in sanctum?
Hey thanks for the build guide- a lot of work for a build like this!

I keep dying during sanctum runs and I'm not sure why... My loop works fine in the map but when I try and loop in sanc I poof like 80% of the time. None of my relics are doing anything that should affect the loop as far as I can tell.

any idea?
for sanctum runs, make sure that you have flask charges. when you enter the room, the flask effects end but the flasks themselves aren't topped up to full. use the invulnerability period at the start of each room to make sure that olroth's has recharged to full so that you can start the loop without killing yourself. i've done all of the runs except for the hitless one and i'm sure that it can be done considering the amount of damage we bring to bear. the liquid cowardice affliction can be a run killer though

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional