[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
DankeMemez escribió:
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
DankeMemez escribió:
so on calculator everything is saying my build is good, but when im in hideout or not hitting a group of monsters my ice spear isnt keeping up with my summon skeleton and i cant figure out why

Hey, are you sure you are putting everything in calculator correctly? As in, cwdt level 22? Because, when I do that, it says that it won´t work.
Switching cwdt in chest to lvl 19 should be enough to fix it.

after changing it to 19 its the same it says loop working, flasks work, fr>ward works but my spears just wont keep up

Any chance you have some phys resist pantheon? what you describe kinda sounds like Tukohama (phys resist when stationary). Or it could be some other phys resist pantheon, but considering it works when mapping (and thus, generally, moving), and not working when in HO, Tukohama is my guess.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 16 ene. 2023 7:02:04
Any chance you have some phys resist pantheon? what you describe kinda sounds like Tukohama (phys resist when stationary). Or it could be some other phys resist pantheon, but considering it works when mapping (and thus, generally, moving), and not working when in HO, Tukohama is my guess.[/quote]

pantheons are the reccomended ones, its not when standing still, it seems to be same speed as skele when im fighting a big pack, maybe its my lvl as im only lvl 91
"
DankeMemez escribió:
Any chance you have some phys resist pantheon? what you describe kinda sounds like Tukohama (phys resist when stationary). Or it could be some other phys resist pantheon, but considering it works when mapping (and thus, generally, moving), and not working when in HO, Tukohama is my guess.

pantheons are the reccomended ones, its not when standing still, it seems to be same speed as skele when im fighting a big pack, maybe its my lvl as im only lvl 91
[/quote]

I see you are still using lvl 20 cwdt in chest - did you actually try switching it to 19 in game?
For reference, I am attaching the calculator for your current setup with lvl 20 cwdt: https://i.postimg.cc/wThphgmx/2023-01-16-2.png

Though I will say that I have no idea why it would suddenly work when mapping, except for maybe taking damage during fighting?
"
nihilisticGoliath escribió:
"
PedramIV escribió:
I have 60~70 div and I already own omni, do you think I can switch or should I just do "small" upgrade on the version I'm using right now?

This is just my personal opinion; I don't know which would be better...
Spoiler
But I've been running the Omni version for the past week or so, and it does good damage - but I'm so sick of dying to random one-shots in maps.

I'm going down the path of Cahir_aep_Ceallach here in the thread, who's running a version which uses Ashes of the Stars. It has somewhat less damage than the Omni version (in my recreation attempts), but is has many strong points;
- Adds Frostbite on top of Sniper's Mark
- Uses Petrified Blood (which synergises very well with recoup)
- Uses Arrogance with PB and a Skin of the Lords with Pain Attunement
- 100% spell suppression.

The omni version can go low life with Herald of Ice + Arrogance (which is what I did), but not having Petrified Blood honestly felt pretty bad.

My omni build had under 9k EHP; I'm still in the process of switching, but where I'm at with the Ashes version, I'm at 19k EHP. It seems better on all fronts but damage, and once I solve some passive point issues, I don't think it will be much weaker than an omni version would be.

It probably isn't more expensive to switch to Ashes rather than Omni, either, since you won't need to re-craft the ward gear for stats.

It's 4 AM, and honestly, I feel like I'm just ranting about my own experience at this point. I hope someone has gleaned something of use through the word soup. :')

I made omni version in sentinel league and was dying alot in maps, this time I only rarely died on bosses so I thought it was because of Archnemesis monsters but if omni experience is still the same, I will stay away.

can you tell me which page he explained it, I went back 10s of pages and still haven't found it, he is helping alot of players so it doesn't show up on his recent posts either.
you can see all his posts for great information

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/Cahir_aep_Ceallach
"
Akshay escribió:

It only shows recent post which explaining low life version isn't one of them.
"
PedramIV escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:

It only shows recent post which explaining low life version isn't one of them.

I never actually explained "my" version, I did not want to take over Akshay´s thread:) I believe some people just went by my profile - but this version is definitelly not original, I took inspiration from builds on Ninja when I put it together, and there is still a lot of room for optimalization - which I didn´t bother to do, because I always wanted to go omni when I get the belt.

Also, while this version is significantly tankier than omni, I managed to get to 99,5 while playing a "normal" version with +2 amulet (and Stormshroud for ailment immunity), which was unthinkable last league - so archnem nerf was a huge boost for survivability by itself.

https://poe.ninja/pob/QpK

Basic ideas are:
- omni kinda sucks for mid budget, and I already played mid-budget omni enough in previous leagues, so with the changes to curses I wanted to try something new.
- Stormshroud added a ton of survivability by being able to cap ailment avoidance by just abyss jewel, boots implicit and craft (or just abyss jewel and flask suffix, if you can fit it in). Seriously, do not underestimate this on any version, being able to ignore alt ailments is huge survivability boost.
- curse changes added 30% more damage to the base build, boosted by Unnatural instinct in socket near recoup nodes.
- Right side Brutal Restraints were cheap, and very power-dense.
- keystones on Relics allowed easier access to Pain Attunement - because I am never, ever, EVER giving up Unwavering Stance, my precioussss...
- Ashes allows you to run Petrified Blood on life for slightly more than 50% life, allowing optimal lowlife status. Anomalous PB means that lowlife actually does not reduce ehp, thus, free damage!:)
- Phantasmal Ice spear with Ashes is a huge QoL, it means always hitting with 2nd form
- socket pressure is solved by Hatred corruption on ring, and thanks to res effi from ashes and nodes from tree it´s possible to run both Hatred and Herald on mana. To get reasonable loop start, this requires reduced mana cost enchant on boots and/or flask suffix

PoB is pretty self-explanatory, exposure in config is from my Relic (because flask regen relic does not exist). If I didnt have that, I would run corrosive elements on large cluster, with 10% from woke coldpen it is enough to quickly and reliably expose everything.

Few notes on the non-optimized parts and options:
- Stormrider on cluster should be Sadist for a few percent more dps - power charges are not needed with weapon corruption. I would suggest not bothering with the corruption for this version, and just run Stormrider - but when I could snipe this for cheap... well, I couldn´t resist.
- rare ring should ideally have fire and lightning damage unveil for Sadist, life roll would also be nice.
- if I need MoM, dangler near Heart and Soul is the one I respec, and I swap jewel with life in to keep loop working without messing with chaos resist.
- helmet implicits are pretty free, take what you need there - phys recoup, penetration, crit, etc can all be good options.
- crit damage support is a bit more damage than woke cold pen, if you are not lazy like me:)
- curses are solved by jewel corruptions, before I had enough that way, I got curse immunity from flask suffix and pantheon
- If you can cap the resist without bismuth, you can also run Kiara and solve stuns and curses that way (this also allows you to skip onslaught on boots)

Total budget in current prices should be around 300-350 div.

To get it cheaper, I would cut (in this order):
- power charge corruption on weapon
- 23% qual on chest cwdt
- multi / flask duration jewels, price on those can... vary wildly.
- after that, it´s up to you to start chopping parts:)

DPS for current setup is around 100 mil for ice spear and cull, I can´t be bothered adding the small contributions for everything else.
Omni version at similar budget should have about the same dps - see Akshay´s 300 div PoB. But compared to that, I get suppress and full ailment immunity.
(that omni PoB could be pushed higher by going lowlife and running Herald on life, at the cost of survivability, and thus would be higher damage than mine - but I wouldn´t want to run it without at least Progenesis)
"
DefeisVS escribió:
I saw some videos of people running 1k+, am I missing something?

1. As stated above, you need a Skin of the Lords or Skin of the Loyal with socket colors according to your preferred gem setup; on Skin of the Lords, be careful not to buy one with a keystone that bricks the build.

2. Allocate points into Serpent Stance and the 30% increased defenses Staff Mastery.
"
DankeMemez escribió:
maybe its my lvl as im only lvl 91

- Need to put that 19/20 CWDT you mentioned back in body armour
- Unbalanced life/chaos res

To fix, un-allocate the Devotion wheel on the left side of the tree, and swap the jewel above it for one with no chaos resist or life.

This will leave you with 2496 life, -4% chaos resistance, and 1159 ward - which means the loop should work att full speed (given that you've switched your CWDT as stated above).
"
SId6Niner escribió:

Yes, if you have an updated version a link to the spreadsheet would be much appreciated.

I apparently cant make copy link correctly! Ooops.
This should (hopefully!) work as a read-only link, with option to make a copy.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FdoWCWZ00YZHzktc3d9je3fukr3DJSVePnCtiGQno9I/edit?usp=sharing
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 16 ene. 2023 16:38:54

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional