[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Edit, removed quote
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Editado por útlima vez por SId6Niner en 16 ene. 2023 0:27:56
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
nostr0m0 escribió:
I beated speed loop issue, finally with buying div cwdts and anom skellies 20 being 21 with empower.

Now the trouble with flasks. Wanted to try to use 4. Calc says that all is OK:
Flask Status FLASKS WORK!
Flask Coefficient 1.0938

Charges gained 55
Charges duration 72
Reduced flask 17
Olroth 6.4s, 41%

But after 20-25 secs of 4 flasks working I commit suicide :D
What's happening? What is killing me after a lot of flask cycles?

POB https://pastebin.com/s6BVnhAB

Hey, flask says this for 3 flasks - if I put your stats in for 4 flasks, you get 80% uptime, which is nowhere close.
So, your Olroth drops after a few cycles, and that kills you

"
nathanielngwh escribió:

Thanks! I accidentally specced out of the life recoup nodes in the top part of the Witch.

Are there other ways to get life recoup elsewhere instead of having to rely on those nodes? Right now that costs me 5 passives which could've easily been 2 jewel sockets for more DPS.

For Omni build, intuitive leap in the socket next to recoup nodes + phys recoup on helm should be enough, or you can run 2 stat + recoup ring instead on recoup on helm - but the stats on ring are generelly worth more than one helmet implicit.
Or you can get relic with recoup.

"
SId6Niner escribió:
No disponible

How does the game treat this relic?

Can you get away with a lower reduced flask charges used modifier with this relic?

If you have, persay, 97% increased charges gained, does it increase the effect of the relic from 1 flask charge per 3 seconds to 2 charges per 3 seconds due to rounding, or does it need to be 100% modifier, or does it not effect it at all?

It would be nice if we can find a way to modify the calculator to account for such a relic.

...lucky bastard:)

Flask regen does not get rounded, so the relic works with any amount of increased charges gained.

You can get away with significantly less flask stats now, or improve them a bit, and skip Traitor entirely and run 5 flasks (traitor with 4 flasks is 2,4 charges per 3s)

I have modified the calculator to account for the effect of the relic, but I only have it as a spreadsheet - when I get home, I can put it in google docs, if you still need it.

Yes, if you have an updated version a link to the spreadsheet would be much appreciated.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
I'm still at the beginning and have a lot to work yet, but atm I have something like, 45x ward with Olroth's flask up so I can't use two heartbound rings, I saw some videos of people running 1k+, am I missing something? As far as I saw, people have like 300 more ward than I do from helmet, gloves and boots all together.
Loved this build, played in last 2 leagues.
Just failed in all sanctums this league, maybe I am so use to with my Shockwave totem that it became second nature to play safe.

Great build, regardless if I failed sanctum or not.
"
DefeisVS escribió:
I'm still at the beginning and have a lot to work yet, but atm I have something like, 45x ward with Olroth's flask up so I can't use two heartbound rings, I saw some videos of people running 1k+, am I missing something? As far as I saw, people have like 300 more ward than I do from helmet, gloves and boots all together.

buy the body armour, skin of the lords or skin of the loyal.
"
nihilisticGoliath escribió:
"
PedramIV escribió:
I have 60~70 div and I already own omni, do you think I can switch or should I just do "small" upgrade on the version I'm using right now?

This is just my personal opinion; I don't know which would be better...
Spoiler
But I've been running the Omni version for the past week or so, and it does good damage - but I'm so sick of dying to random one-shots in maps.

I'm going down the path of Cahir_aep_Ceallach here in the thread, who's running a version which uses Ashes of the Stars. It has somewhat less damage than the Omni version (in my recreation attempts), but is has many strong points;
- Adds Frostbite on top of Sniper's Mark
- Uses Petrified Blood (which synergises very well with recoup)
- Uses Arrogance with PB and a Skin of the Lords with Pain Attunement
- 100% spell suppression.

The omni version can go low life with Herald of Ice + Arrogance (which is what I did), but not having Petrified Blood honestly felt pretty bad.

My omni build had under 9k EHP; I'm still in the process of switching, but where I'm at with the Ashes version, I'm at 19k EHP. It seems better on all fronts but damage, and once I solve some passive point issues, I don't think it will be much weaker than an omni version would be.

It probably isn't more expensive to switch to Ashes rather than Omni, either, since you won't need to re-craft the ward gear for stats.

It's 4 AM, and honestly, I feel like I'm just ranting about my own experience at this point. I hope someone has gleaned something of use through the word soup. :')

I (unsurprisingly!) fully agree - I don´t see much point in Omni version without multiple mirrors budget, as in, mirroring that tripple stat wardloop belt. (full disclaimer - I am in process of farming for exactly that:) )
Main difference why things changed is the curse buffs, which gave non-omni versions 30% more dps.
As for DPS - when I PoBed switch to omni version with the mirror belt, I go from 100m (ice spear + cull) to 250m for decently optimized omni version, but I lose suppress, and open myself to random oneshots again. I am honestly not sure it´s worth it for anything but uber bossing, but... insane dps numbers are fun:)
so on calculator everything is saying my build is good, but when im in hideout or not hitting a group of monsters my ice spear isnt keeping up with my summon skeleton and i cant figure out why
"
DankeMemez escribió:
so on calculator everything is saying my build is good, but when im in hideout or not hitting a group of monsters my ice spear isnt keeping up with my summon skeleton and i cant figure out why

Hey, are you sure you are putting everything in calculator correctly? As in, cwdt level 22? Because, when I do that, it says that it won´t work.
Switching cwdt in chest to lvl 19 should be enough to fix it.
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escribió:
"
DankeMemez escribió:

Hey, are you sure you are putting everything in calculator correctly? As in, cwdt level 22? Because, when I do that, it says that it won´t work.
Switching cwdt in chest to lvl 19 should be enough to fix it.

after changing it to 19 its the same it says loop working, flasks work, fr>ward works but my spears just wont keep up
could it be my ice spear is not qual? just lvl 21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional