[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
seevildancer escribió:
I saw another version is just with 21 level skeleton(20+empoer) + 2 ring + 1 Div CWDT in body. Use normal level 20 CWDT in weapon (cheaper version).
Then we don't need FR.
So what is the main reason to use FR? is it just cheaper?

That is a great way to start looping - this league I started with 21 skeletons (using +1 amulet) and 2 heartbounds. It has the huge advantage of being able to cap chaos res, and being able to loop with low ward. At lower budget (so, any 2-ring version), I would never bother with FR, and just stick with 21 skellies.
And it also gives you a lot of socket freedom, which is always nice:)
Only reason I can see for going FR with two rings is the cost of empower / decent +1 amulet. And since empower 2 is around 100c...

FR is obviously mandatory for a rare ring setup - that also uses 21 skellies, and is described well in the guide.

"
XAYAAAAA escribió:
I got the feeling that I can’t start the loop consistent and even sometimes I just die starting it. Are there any kind souls here that can have a look at my gear, to see if there is something wrong? I tried to follow the guide as precise as possible. Thank you very much and happy holidays!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XAYAAAAA/characters
Character name: CastWhenDeath

Calculator says FR hits you for 1615 dmg, and you have 981 ward. That wont work reliably - sometimes recoup will catch up before it kills you, but sometimes it wont.
Easy fix - get the staff mastery for 30% global defense (you should always have this!), and get -6 - 0 chaos res for your current setup. If your life changes, check calculator for exact number.
Or reduce CWDT gem in chest to lvl 18 (it will still trigger your lvl 20 spells), get 21 skellies, and dont use FR.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 27 dic. 2022 4:20:53
Hello, complete loop noob here, looking to start this build and have some questions, for example: is having additional cdr (via relic in my case) profitable for the build (and how hard to adjust skellies for new cdr value)?
https://pobb.in/grdu3sp4yR5z
tell me what's the matter? Calculator works, does not start in the game
Summon skeleton level 21 - Minion speed x/20 - Forbidden rite 1 - divergente Cast When Damage taken 21\20
cdr 28%
plz help
"
CoBEpeuH777 escribió:
https://pobb.in/grdu3sp4yR5z
tell me what's the matter? Calculator works, does not start in the game
Summon skeleton level 21 - Minion speed x/20 - Forbidden rite 1 - divergente Cast When Damage taken 21\20
cdr 28%
plz help

FR needs to be on different low level cwdt, that can be triggered by weapon swap - swap only deals 1680 damage.
Swap sniper mark with fr, and use lvl 12 cwdt there, delevel sigil accordingly - or use another divergent there, if you want higher level sigil.
Also, your skellie duration setup does not seem to be correct - unless I missed something, you only have 85% reduced duration there.
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 27 dic. 2022 7:45:23
"
Igricru escribió:
Hello, complete loop noob here, looking to start this build and have some questions, for example: is having additional cdr (via relic in my case) profitable for the build (and how hard to adjust skelies for new cdr value)?

At 27% CDR, server tick allow for a 0.198 cooldown for CWDT, so skelies duration is adjusted to match precisely that.
At 51% CDR, it's the same, no need to change anything.
At 52% CDR, you will have 0.165 cooldown for CWDT so you will be able to adjust your skellies to match that and loop faster, or just leave them at 0.198 duration and loop same as 27% CDR.

In short :
27%-51%, no change.
52%-1000%, upgrade possible, but not required.
"
nihilisticGoliath escribió:
"
myownhaven escribió:
I don't understand where the 250% increased cast speed custom modifier is coming from.

Understandable. It is there to simulate the way this build casts spells; we don't actually have much cast speed (if any), but we trigger spells every time they come off of their internal cooldowns. To emulate that behaviour in PoB, we add enough cast speed that we'd be casting all our spells instantly.

Understood. I atually had that hunch that it was for the cast of the loop but just checked since I wasn't sure if POB innately calculates the triggers or not. Thanks.
"
Wonderglass escribió:
"
Igricru escribió:
Hello, complete loop noob here, looking to start this build and have some questions, for example: is having additional cdr (via relic in my case) profitable for the build (and how hard to adjust skelies for new cdr value)?

At 27% CDR, server tick allow for a 0.198 cooldown for CWDT, so skelies duration is adjusted to match precisely that.
At 51% CDR, it's the same, no need to change anything.
At 52% CDR, you will have 0.165 cooldown for CWDT so you will be able to adjust your skellies to match that and loop faster, or just leave them at 0.198 duration and loop same as 27% CDR.

In short :
27%-51%, no change.
52%-1000%, upgrade possible, but not required.

So before 52% cdr 34% less duration from jewels +25% from tree is the sweet spot?
Quick question. How do you deal with the big proxy bubble mobs? It seems to auto switch off the loop if you get any where near it. I tend to just run away from them.
"
Igricru escribió:

So before 52% cdr 34% less duration from jewels +25% from tree is the sweet spot?

For [27%-51%] CDR, the optimal skeleton duration is 0.198 seconds (server tick), which can be reached at least two ways.

A : 10% less duration (Duration Mastery) + 99% reduced duration (25% next to Duration Mastery, 40% from Anomalous Minion Speed, 34% from To Dust)

B : 51% less duration (Less Duration Support gem) + 98 reduced duration (40% from Anomalous Minion Speed, 25% from Duration Mastery, 33% from To Dust)

Option A : One free socket on item, one less skill point
Option B : the opposite of A
Option C : feel free to achieve it any other way, but check on PoB.
Is it ok to link frostbite to the same cwdt as sniper's mark in case of using the Occultist flame/flesh?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional