[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

What happen when i have Armour on my Cluster? Whats wrong with Armour?

And Guys not use Reached when Full on Flask it kills your Build
Only use reused at the end
Editado por útlima vez por MajorLazer77 en 24 dic. 2022 18:43:09
Any people having experience with the occultist variant? I see more and more people playing that one. Is it cheaper/tankier than this version?
"
Feanturo escribió:
"
Wonderglass escribió:
Anyone ever tried to use this ?

I wouldn't know how to PoB that, even if I had any idea how to efficiently build around it.

We cant use other gloves than ward gloves, otherwise we kill ourselves.

Yes, we can. We only need 480 Ward total to run the loop with two rings. We could do well without a pair of gloves or boots or we could easily replace the Skin of the Lords/Loyal with a Dialla's Malefaction (which is something I am considering for a 139% gem quality entertainment)
With 1000 Ward and good recoup, Forbidden Rite isn't really a problem either.

Nah, there are plenty of interesting unique pieces of armor and this glove is one of them. I just don't know how to build around it. The armor doesn't really allow for one Ring only, and sacrificing a good Unset Ring and a chunk of Ward for some unknown amount of chaos damage isn't a light decision.

My experience with the glove doesn't say anything, because I have no idea how effective it is, even with poison related flask, skill and gems. Can't even see if I am actually poisoning anything.
I am having lots of fun with this build. Putting all the puzzle pieces was a pain in the a** but when it is complete... Thank you so much for this unique build, much appreciated.
i seem to cant run 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield.

Can run other map mods normally. Calculator says my loop/flasks are ok :/

Also cant run maps, when i get -chaos res like from altar

edit: Seems i have to increase my HP then get some chaos res

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Editado por útlima vez por unlucky_child en 25 dic. 2022 10:28:13
Hello I am starting to test your build, everything is well explained but I do not understand how to increase my ward for the calculator, because I am missing wards and on my items I have more than you, do you have a solution?
Hope this isnt a stupid question, but for the 1b DPS PoB, is it a must for 35% increased effect on the medium cluster jewels with flask effect?
If both has +3% inc flask charges gained + fasting?
how do we apply shock?

edit: found it. missed the sigil in the skills
Editado por útlima vez por krievas en 25 dic. 2022 21:59:46
"
myownhaven escribió:
I don't understand where the 250% increased cast speed custom modifier is coming from.

Understandable. It is there to simulate the way this build casts spells; we don't actually have much cast speed (if any), but we trigger spells every time they come off of their internal cooldowns. To emulate that behaviour in PoB, we add enough cast speed that we'd be casting all our spells instantly.

I've been struggling for a few days to make this build to work and I can't...can anyone take a look and see if i did something wrong? when I switch to the staff I die instantly.

https://pastebin.com/ji2xp179

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional