[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
BeneTleilax escribió:

I've been struggling for a few days to make this build to work and I can't...can anyone take a look and see if i did something wrong? when I switch to the staff I die instantly.

https://pastebin.com/ji2xp179

my guess is your HP at 2560 is too low. i think ull need somewhere around 2.9-3k hp for it to loop?
now i have 3100 life and the same shit. instant death when I switch...
"
BeneTleilax escribió:
now i have 3100 life and the same shit. instant death when I switch...

The pob is a bit of a mess - you have 4 flasks in there (and a life flask!), that you are nowhere near to sustaining permanently, which would kill you even without any other issues.
Solution: fix flasks as per guide, just by taking the fasting / distilled perfection on both clusters should get you close to sustain 3 flasks - calculator (returnx.github.io/cwdt) is your friend.

With you current chaos res, FR deals 1495 dmg to you, which is way higher than your ward -> that would kill you in a second even with Olroth up. Your FR should never deal more damage to you than your ward,
Solution: on this gear level, go with two heartbounds, and get some chaos res - use the same calculator to check everything is working right.

And throw some more fossils at your helmet, 400 ward is really low there:)
holy shit. now it is working fine. I had forgotten about those small clusters...thanks a lot mate!
I saw another version is just with 21 level skeleton(20+empoer) + 2 ring + 1 Div CWDT in body. Use normal level 20 CWDT in weapon (cheaper version).
Then we don't need FR.
So what is the main reason to use FR? is it just cheaper?
I've seen you talk about the order of skill gems in the sockets and that summon skeleton should be in the first slot in your helmet. How important is that, and why is that the case to begin with?
I have bought corrupted boots that have the right coloured sockets for the skeleton/cwdt/etc. gems..

Also: Your post has different gem levels in the helmet at different parts of it. It's a bit confusing.
"
LML escribió:
I've seen you talk about the order of skill gems in the sockets and that summon skeleton should be in the first slot in your helmet. How important is that, and why is that the case to begin with?
I have bought corrupted boots that have the right coloured sockets for the skeleton/cwdt/etc. gems..

Also: Your post has different gem levels in the helmet at different parts of it. It's a bit confusing.

It matters , but don’t worry too much about it
Let me try to fix

See trigger order in poewiki for cwdt gem
my loop speed is not equal to skeletons how can i fix it ?
"
Akshay escribió:
"
LML escribió:

It matters , but don’t worry too much about it
Let me try to fix

See trigger order in poewiki for cwdt gem

Good to hear :)

I got my loop working earlier and the build is just as much fun as I was hoping for it to be :)
My summon skeletons is just of superior quality at this point, but it works fine so far.

edit: the loop seems to break occasionally. I feel like I get super slowed and then it happens. it does keep going while being frozen, which is quite lovely.

I have also died of suicide while preparing an excavation one time. Other times it always had just enough flask charges ready when the effect stopped.

Another thing in the guide, under "Loop not working":
"
1. Did you forget to craft Cooldown recovery rate on your belt?

2. Check your "To Dust" total skeleton duration reduction for 9% cdr
3 jewels should be 34% total with using Window of Opportunity in passive tree
4 jewels should be 59% total without Window of Opportunity in the tree.

For 27 CDR, total To Dust must be 34 and Window of Opportunity passive + less duration mastery

See your CDR in the MISC Tab in Character Sheet

Without the belt I don't have Cooldown recovery speed modifier listed under misc. And with belt it's just the 11% from my belt.
Editado por útlima vez por LML en 26 dic. 2022 21:40:24
I got the feeling that I can’t start the loop consistent and even sometimes I just die starting it. Are there any kind souls here that can have a look at my gear, to see if there is something wrong? I tried to follow the guide as precise as possible. Thank you very much and happy holidays!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XAYAAAAA/characters
Character name: CastWhenDeath

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional