[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Terceprime escribió:
"
What did you do to your poor skeleton duration setup?:)
replace less duration with FR, replace 14% to dust with 17% one, loop will be running full speed.

Now that I looked at it more, you will get another issue - FR damage higher than ward. So, get more chaos res (6% and above), and reduce cwdt in chest to lvl 18, that will fix the self damage while loop will still work.

That fixed it, thank you so much. I'll try to follow what you said about the chaos res as I work my way forward.

I guess lowering CWDT will also require lowering level of skill gems which I don't have the money for atm, might be easier to just save up for a divergent right?

Remember your chest has +2 all socketed gems, which means lvl 18 cwdt will still be able to trigger lvl 20 spells. Lvl 19 is enough for lvl 21 spells, so lvl 20 in chest is never needed, and increases needed self damage for nothing.

Divergent is only needed for rare ring setup.

"
CoBEpeuH777 escribió:
pls help
tell me why my trigger only starts when I change weapons twice? Not the first time.

I dont see any obvious issue - what are the symptoms? Do you run out of mana before the loop stabilizes, or does it not start at all on first swap?
Editado por útlima vez por Cahir_aep_Ceallach en 28 dic. 2022 10:36:14
"
CoBEpeuH777 escribió:
pls help
tell me why my trigger only starts when I change weapons twice? Not the first time.

The second swap weapon must have spirits too.
Editado por útlima vez por dtx1212 en 28 dic. 2022 14:00:00
FYI I was able to achieve 4 flasks without any expensive upgrades this league with the addition of jewels rolling flask effect duration. With a 26% Olroths rolled at 57 on use and the prefix on rare jewels I've got 100% uptime.
Does having Faster Restoration of Ward stat affect the build?
"
KenBob640 escribió:
Does having Faster Restoration of Ward stat affect the build?

No, our main unique Olroth's Resolve Iron Flask prevents ward from breaking, therefore ward restoration is completely irrelevant.
TY Mickyyy for the response seems like crafting CDR on my belt was the game changer in getting the Loop started :)

ps:how much chaos resist and life should i aim for?

Do i need to worry about frozen and bleeds/corrupted blood.ty again
Editado por útlima vez por KenBob640 en 28 dic. 2022 19:52:07
"
KenBob640 escribió:
TY Mickyyy for the response seems like crafting CDR on my belt was the game changer in getting the Loop started :)

ps:how much chaos resist and life should i aim for?

Do i need to worry about frozen and bleeds/corrupted blood.ty again

I always run purity of elements until I can push for 27cdr/rare ring etc all at once.

Otherwise frozen is through your pantheon and corrupted blood is no problem unless running a less life regeneration rate map mod. There is a calc on the first page for chaos res.
my loop don't work , i don't know why can you take look :(
Cool build!

I am getting issues with survivability, I often insta-death in dense maps probably getting hit by a big physical damage; Is there any fix to this?

How do we deal with proximity shield life and mana degen mobs if there is a dense pack under it I often insta-death?

https://pastebin.com/T4SAp8WV
hello, I've been struggling for a few days, just loop doesn't start.

https://pastebin.com/jFa6b0jQ

I've been checking with loop calc, it sayd it should loop ok

Flask cycle is ok, mana problem solved. I think its the damage fr and ring gives me.

I'll greatly appreciated if someone has time to look into my gears and tell me what's wrong.

Thank you!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional