[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
fexilex escribió:
"
facelessman122 escribió:
"
fexilex escribió:
i need help.. what cant loop

I think you need to go back to page one and reread the guide.

Already try to reread everything seems not working.. cant loop..

how many minimum value ward and life is needed? current 1.2k ward and life 1.8k.

if my both my ring is 420.

flask uptime is 100%.

I am not an expert, but it seems you did all the things correct.

IMHO you should not play the build with lvl 69, but after I checked your POB at least your LOOP should work with 3 Flasks. Are you in LOCKSTEP MODUS ? I cant see why it doesnt work, even the calculator with your numbers says it should work.

Best you can do ATM is ask people in the discord channel - they will help and have a lot of knowledge about the build - good luck !
"
fexilex escribió:
"
facelessman122 escribió:
"
fexilex escribió:
i need help.. what cant loop

I think you need to go back to page one and reread the guide.

Already try to reread everything seems not working.. cant loop..

how many minimum value ward and life is needed? current 1.2k ward and life 1.8k.

if my both my ring is 420.

flask uptime is 100%.

you missed for example Purity of Flesh for extra Chaos Resistance, you need excact value -52% to start skeleton loop
Editado por útlima vez por Devastatoor en 29 oct. 2022 8:51:07
Maybe a stupid question, but ...............

does REDUCED MANA COST of SKILLS boot entchant do anything for us ?

Would that entchant hit our mana for 18% less all the time ?

Sry, if thats a stupid question.
Hi,

I've managed to get a fairly good loop going now and the DPS in game seems really good. However, I cant get my POB to show the Ice spear cast speed triggering with the CWDT Loop. I checked vs other POBS and they all show an 3.5%+ higher cast speed without the loop whereas mine shows 1.4% (roughly).

Any ideas?

POB: https://pastebin.com/wfgWWSmg

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por tarq en 29 oct. 2022 15:06:44
"
BLackocalypse escribió:

Guys - I have done every hint described, every mistake should be corrected. Still happends the flask stops and I suicide.

my poedb: https://pastebin.com/jYPjT62g

I noticed same trouble with sudden deaths. Seems like whenever I use poetrade or open dialog window or something that change layer, the game turning in like background mode and lockstep becomes not so accurate..
Anyway if u dies then flask loop is interrupting so try to sacrafice some dmg nodes to flask gain/duration. I would use tanky spell suppression PoB in start post bc it has Druidic Rite flask nodes on the route and have access to flask charge gain small nodes right over spell suppresion wheel. Also reannoit amu to Repleneshing Remedies. All this changes allowed me to use only one catalised hearbound loop ring and recouping of mana and life on gear helped a TONE

Learn how to use Timeless jewel menu in PoB and try to find/divine Balbala with 3-5 flask charge gain nodes inside. On poetrade such jewels costs 15-30 divines
"
maddannik escribió:
Hi!

What we do with temporal bubble-mob? Every meeting with him is deadly for me.

I usually pressing switch weapon button like hell to keep loop manually inside this shit mob. GGG makes everything to spoil fun by adding such interactions
Two things needs to be added to the guide (perfect guide, ty!):

1. You don't need to link Phase Run to CWDT. Just bind it to the mouse button which you use to move. It will proc auto. Many people links it to CWDT and level to 11-12 which is wrong.

2. You don't need to lower you To Dust jewels skeleton drution to 58% total when transitioning from 9% CDR to 27%. Everything can stay the same and loops will work. Lesser duration is not more -- skelies will spawn and die as intendent.

Playing wardloop on Elementalist, cos char was already leveled from league start (started with EA ballista). Lazy to level another char, but, yeah, Ascendant is better to start with.

Anyway, TS, thank you for this quide. Best build I ever played.

My Elementalist PoB: https://pobb.in/aldWtrGwt0fy
Editado por útlima vez por Jovianyn en 30 oct. 2022 2:01:48
"
tarq escribió:
Hi,

I've managed to get a fairly good loop going now and the DPS in game seems really good. However, I cant get my POB to show the Ice spear cast speed triggering with the CWDT Loop. I checked vs other POBS and they all show an 3.5%+ higher cast speed without the loop whereas mine shows 1.4% (roughly).

Any ideas?

POB: https://pastebin.com/wfgWWSmg

Thanks

Add to your PoB configuration this string:
250% increased cast speed

You have 0.231s cooldownd (9% CDR) and it is 4.33 casts per second.
When you raise your cooldown to 0.198s (27% CDR) it will be 5.05 casts per second.
Thanks a lot! :)
Is there any way to make this build good for simulacrums? I've been running most content absolutely fine, smashing bosses, doing feared, leading 5 ways etc but I'm definitely suspect to one shots in simulacrums, died at wave 20 both attempts (managed wave 30 on other builds in the past).

Anyone had success in simulacrums and if so, what did you change?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional