[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

https://pastebin.com/uBk87nZh

so... I think I got most of what I need here but Im confused about something..

the guide says I need To Dust to be 34% exactly.. But I have a 15% and a 16% and Window of Opportunity and im able to get the loop working.

Ive got 6 skeletons looping and It feels like im casting quite a bit without taking damage... so.. is that all that matters?

I have no currency left to spend on this so getting the extra few % on my to dust is difficult at the moment.

Thanks in advance!
Editado por útlima vez por bobby3127 en 24 oct. 2022 20:04:10
hello please help me to check my build , i can't full loop.
Thanks
"
bobby3127 escribió:
https://pastebin.com/uBk87nZh

so... I think I got most of what I need here but Im confused about something..

the guide says I need To Dust to be 34% exactly.. But I have a 15% and a 16% and Window of Opportunity and im able to get the loop working.

Ive got 6 skeletons looping and It feels like im casting quite a bit without taking damage... so.. is that all that matters?

I have no currency left to spend on this so getting the extra few % on my to dust is difficult at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

I'm new at this build too but I think I'm starting to understand it.

You don't need Window of Opportunity or to Dust to get the loop started.

To get the loop started, you need:

Olroth's flask up 100% of the time
Ward above the damage taken
CWDT obviously
Loop rings and Forbidden Rite to get the right damage amount for you
Summon Skeletons

The thing is, skeletons last 20 seconds. So your loop will only trigger once every 20 seconds.

You want to decrease the skeleton duration to 0.2 seconds. That means a cut of 99%.

In order to get the 99% cut in the skeleton duration you need:

Window of Opportunity: 25% (15% from Window and 10% from the 2 nodes leading to it)
to Dust Jewels: 34%
Anomalous Minion Speed: 40%

25 + 34 + 40 = 99

That will reduce your skeletons to 0.2 seconds, which is not mandatory, but will increase your damage nicely.

But you still need to take care of the cooldown recovery rate. I have 10% CDR and my skeletons cast time is 0.23 seconds. It is good enough for me.

Anyway, this is what I have and it's working for me.
I'm trying to get my loop working and have followed the guide as closely as I can. The only thing I have not done yet is uber lab for the last 2 points from witch area. Any ideas why the loop will not continue after the first switch?

Help appreciated. Talistarq on account tarq or here is a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/f4KQKq1u

"
tarq escribió:
I'm trying to get my loop working and have followed the guide as closely as I can. The only thing I have not done yet is uber lab for the last 2 points from witch area. Any ideas why the loop will not continue after the first switch?

Help appreciated. Talistarq on account tarq or here is a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/f4KQKq1u

I am doing my first one, too, but the moment I opened your POB, I saw you are missing the RECOUP CLUSTER on top of the tree ! Not sure, but that should be one of the most important things, but maybe I am wrong. Take away the Power Charge (2 points) and the 2 points far left to the life wheel you have started to take. That would be 4 points you can put in the RECOUP CLUSTER with mastery. Check if thats all maybe !?

Edit:
And your medium clusters are not filled up and WRONG, too ! On the left one your are missing 2 small points for 12% Flask Effect Duration and on the right one you are missing one, too, because of the wrong notable in it. If both have ONLY FASTING as notable, you need to have 25% increased effect on them. That said, it means you have to change both these clusters. And last but not least it seems like you are missing A LOT of resistance !

Edit 2:
You are missing the power charge generation with the second notable in the big cluster, too. That means ATM you get only power charges threw sigil - thats not good. For resistance you should roll your ward gear, get the mastery for 15% you are still missing and some jewels with double resistance roll instead of damage for the moment. Your Bismuth Flask could have way more resistance, too, especialy with a higher res roll and 25% increased effect roll. You can use Purity of Elements instead of Hatred in the beginning, too, only for resistance help and immunity help.

Edit 3:
Sry, but it seems like your belt is wrong, too. I you check the link for buying a cheap belt provided here in the guide, you can clearly see you should have at least 19% flask charges gained ! Your belt has only 16%. I know thats just a little under, but maybe you will need this upgrade, too. But change all the other things first and try it before you go for a new belt, maybe it will work with the 16% - not sure about that.
Editado por útlima vez por Nágash en 26 oct. 2022 3:20:05
A Ward Loop Newcomer here, too. :-)

2 questions I hope somebody can help me with .............

Can we take SOUL of ARAKALI instead of BRINE KING ?
Seems like ARAKALI only helps with damage over time which shouldnt be a problem for the loop, because BRINE KING is useless with Kiaras Flask.

4 Flask Guide numbers are not correct ?
If I use the calculator my Loop would fail with the numbers here in the guide, and if I test it with 79% and 85%, which is allready more then the guide says (77%, 85%) it rly stops after about a minute. Am I missing something ? For the moment I took the Repleneshing Annoint, but I dont want to do that :-(
"
Nágash escribió:
"
tarq escribió:

I am doing my first one, too, but the moment I opened your POB, I saw you are missing the RECOUP CLUSTER on top of the tree ! Not sure, but that should be one of the most important things, but maybe I am wrong. Take away the Power Charge (2 points) and the 2 points far left to the life wheel you have started to take. That would be 4 points you can put in the RECOUP CLUSTER with mastery. Check if thats all maybe !?

Edit:
And your medium clusters are not filled up and WRONG, too ! On the left one your are missing 2 small points for 12% Flask Effect Duration and on the right one you are missing one, too, because of the wrong notable in it. If both have ONLY FASTING as notable, you need to have 25% increased effect on them. That said, it means you have to change both these clusters. And last but not least it seems like you are missing A LOT of resistance !

Edit 2:
You are missing the power charge generation with the second notable in the big cluster, too. That means ATM you get only power charges threw sigil - thats not good. For resistance you should roll your ward gear, get the mastery for 15% you are still missing and some jewels with double resistance roll instead of damage for the moment. Your Bismuth Flask could have way more resistance, too, especialy with a higher res roll and 25% increased effect roll. You can use Purity of Elements instead of Hatred in the beginning, too, only for resistance help and immunity help.

Edit 3:
Sry, but it seems like your belt is wrong, too. I you check the link for buying a cheap belt provided here in the guide, you can clearly see you should have at least 19% flask charges gained ! Your belt has only 16%. I know thats just a little under, but maybe you will need this upgrade, too. But change all the other things first and try it before you go for a new belt, maybe it will work with the 16% - not sure about that.

Appreciate your inputs so far. I made as many changes as I can and I have constant uptime now on Olroths flask. My issue now is the Ice spear is not procing every time forbidden rite procs, meaning a DPS loss. Not sure how I fix that.

New POB: https://pastebin.com/eW5VCw2M

Appreciate the help greatly. Looking forward to trying this out.

Edit. Just fixing the large cluster for the power charge generation.

Edit2. Fixed dmg problem using lower CWDT for now and mana recoup on ring. thanks for the help again.
Editado por útlima vez por tarq en 26 oct. 2022 7:36:39
Is this build playable in Predictive network? My internet speed isnt that fast for Lockstep
whats the minimum requiements for a fourth flask? cant see it in the guide
"
facelessman122 escribió:
whats the minimum requiements for a fourth flask? cant see it in the guide

Its in the guide - one of the last things in the upgrade section. You just need more flask duration and/or more flask charges gained. But I think the numbers in the guide are not correct, because I needed more then the guide says. Just check your numbers with the calculator - its rly easy to use and you can experiment with the numbers.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional