[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Build is not dead even without the jewel, aslong as you have 1200+ ward with flask active and atleast 2k+ life, you'll see your life dip like 10% and regen back to full instantly even with all loops going, you might have to be careful of running less regen mods, otherwise it won't break the build, infact it would buff the other flasks in general making it easier to get res capped etc.

Proof: https://streamable.com/1s35ll

Unequiped the jewel, unequiped 4th flask as it gives consecrated grounds which is life regen in hideout, yes its a very high budget version with 1 420ring, but just showing that the build is not rip.

Edit: my gloves and boots only have t2 %ward and flat ward, so i could potentially get another 200-250 ward, which would negate the dmg i take fully.
Editado por útlima vez por MindCapacity en 19 nov. 2022 8:17:01
The build may get nerfed in many different ways

There is a way do this builds without ward. It requires the unique body armour which gives nearly 100% damage recoup.

At its core, Forbidden rite and heartbound do damage. even if the ring goes, we will still have forbidden rite skill gem.
"
Akshay escribió:

There is a way do this builds without ward. It requires the unique body armour which gives nearly 100% damage recoup.

At its core, Forbidden rite and heartbound do damage. even if the ring goes, we will still have forbidden rite skill gem.

What about to dust ?
Also stasis prison is 150 divs and the damage of the build is like zDps.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:

What about to dust ?
Also stasis prison is 150 divs and the damage of the build is like zDps.

this is true, to dust might deleted from the drop pool
then its kinda hard to make the build, need to find a different way to reduce duration.
Bye fun build. At least I managed to test it for a 3 weeks....same shit happened to me with Worm Blast 3
I really hate the way GGG killing fun in the game
Hey, I am trying to determine if the secondary proc of https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Orb_of_Storms can be triggered by skill supported by CWDT.
The wiki mentions channeling and a possible 0.5s cooldown, but nothing about Cwdt.
I wanted to test it out but I failed.
My issue is, between the skeletons, the forbidden rites, the lighting spells, the monsters and the orb, I just can't see if the secondary proc happens or not, especially if the beam (which is barely visible even without casting anything) is supposed to come from my character.

Also if wardloop dies, I can probably stop playing poe altogether, because I really don't have an amazing internet connection. Lags are part of my everyday poe experience but unless I am trying to escape a monster with a temporal bubble, this build will deny the monsters and my traitorous internet an underhanded victory.

Without Survival Secrets I would lose about 500 Ward, something I was considering doing already to equip a pair of unique glove/boot. Nothing close to breaking the build which can essentially run on 420 Ward total if not a bit less but certainly annoying. I will just have to consider another Jewel to replace it.
Editado por útlima vez por Wonderglass en 27 nov. 2022 4:44:52
You will have to find it out for yourself. Using low level Orb of storms and lightning skills in a T16 zombie map.
Casting CWDT manually without looping. Casting FR + skeletons manually no loop.

Build should work in Standard still. May not work in the new league.
Thanks for the guide, had lots fun with this build.
Right, so the loop has been working perfectly until I decided to venture into the upgrade path.

Upgraded to Omni, new gloves and helmet and now the loop only works with two heartbound loops. As soon as I equip the rare ring Ice spear casts significantly slower than before.

Any help appreciated: https://pastebin.com/u7BZPUHQ
Hi, i have one question about simulacrum runs.
I have an occultist with 2600 life 1650 ward and sometimes i die even earlier than 21 wave. Its okay, budjet was low (70div). But how do i enter the simulacrum back again?
When i change zone (use portal) firstly i need to push 1-2-3 for my 3 flasks, then x-x to swap weapons,also try dash or phase run from enemies. This is 6 buttons! So far - 0% succes out of 15 tries. Next tick after i pressed 1 (Olroth) - i die. Help pls, any tips?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional