[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
TPR ChemicaL escribió:
Is there any way to make this build good for simulacrums? I've been running most content absolutely fine, smashing bosses, doing feared, leading 5 ways etc but I'm definitely suspect to one shots in simulacrums, died at wave 20 both attempts (managed wave 30 on other builds in the past).

Anyone had success in simulacrums and if so, what did you change?

This build lacks defences to any sort of heavy chaos or physical strikes. Those can one shot you. Simulacrum needs more chaos res and phys reduction, which is not possible with this build. Phys res will lower skeleton self damage and chaos res will lower forbidden rite damage. All this will breake the loop.

Managed to 25 wave only with this build.
i tried doing wardloop for the first time
man it is so hard to cap resistances

i also got a tip: for those that can do 3 flasks but only missing a bit for the 4th generic flask, you can use an overflowing chalice as 4th slot using adjacent enchant for a free 40% increased damage + consecrated ground
https://pastebin.com/bpCNncay

Could someone look through my PoB and advise me about any obvious upgrades I've missed or clear next steps that would be a notable improvement for minimal changes?

Thank you.
Hello dear friend, I built this build for the first time and I really liked it, but it seems to me that I'm only doing half of it. Can you tell me my mistakes in the build? Thank you in advance for your help

I figured out what the problem was, the fire was beating, the wrong gem was installed
Editado por útlima vez por cruaut en 7 nov. 2022 22:20:36
Haven't had this much fun since my dead Fire Burst build. TY!

I'm able to run Kiara's Determination now full time. Since I no longer need Brine King; what other Pantheon Major can I use? The 2 in the middle look like they might break the loop.

Read that you have done lots of CWDT loop builds. You would know the math on this....I tried this gem setup...seemed to work better/smoother and better single target. But maybe it was just my imagination.

In the staff, instead of Eye of Winter, and bonechill; how about Arc (more dmg for each remaining chain) and Innervate? You could swap Hatred for Zealotry; and swap Projectile Weakness Hex for Elemental Weakness Curse. I know you're losing more dmg on both Hatred and Curse, but you're gaining shock (incr dmg taken) and the added flat dmg from innervate on All spells.

Like I said, you would know the math best. But it did seem to work better on clear (like this build needs anymore of that :) , and also better on single targets like buffed essence, t16 sacred grove, and the other red tier bosses I tried it on.

I respecced an existing build, and went through the guide 1 section at a time. I hadn't downloaded a PoB yet, so when I got to the weapon section, I thought the line "Buy a 5-link if you can't afford a 6-link" meant that I was supposed to have a 6-link staff. So I used the crafting bench to make a 6 link. I don't mind Sigil of Power auto proccing. Was my fault, but maybe change the wording on that?
my skeletons kill me. send help https://pastebin.com/kdNcNxkn
I'm trying to get that build running in standard. I've already had it going well last league.
Now im stuck. In HO, i can sometimes start the loop, but in maps i die almost instantly.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/G7R2Q8Et

In build calculator, the loop seems to work.
I tried to go with Omni as i have one in standard. I also tried both, 1 and 2 heartbound loop. 2 seems to work better, but still not work.

Can someone help me here?
I have gear for the pandemious option too.
So the new Manifesto strongly hinted that the Survival Secrets jewel is being removed from the game. Can we get around this or is this build (that the devs even featured on Build of the Week) dead now?
"
Soske escribió:
So the new Manifesto strongly hinted that the Survival Secrets jewel is being removed from the game. Can we get around this or is this build (that the devs even featured on Build of the Week) dead now?

We can't...That jewel was pretty much mandatory, as it reduced the effect of the negative on Olroth ... It wasn't really used for anything else, just for the reduced effect on the Olroth, so we can get a decent pool of ward to start the loop...

The only way this build survives this nerf is if they move the effect as a corruption on another jewel, or put this effect on some replica hearthbound loop ring, or move it to the exarch/eater implicits. Or if they buff Olroth flask to 50% from 70%.

We can spare a ring slot with Divergent CWDT ( we will lose some damage and resistances though), or the amulet which instead hits us very very hard due to the damage nerf ( from omniscience) or the mitigation + damage from pandemonius.

So unless they move this effect on a notable, or on a unique ring that is decent, or on a jewel corruption, or base mod pool on normal jewels, the build is dead.

The damage scaling came from anihilating staff, so if they put the mod there the damage will be hit hard.

If they put the mod on a unique belt, the build is dead because we cannot spare the belt slot.

If they put the mod on a unique helm/boots/gloves the build is dead as we cannot spare any of those slots.

So the odds are that the build will be probably dead like other builds that GGG deemed fun.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Editado por útlima vez por Vendetta en 16 nov. 2022 2:43:51
dead build RIP

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional