[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

My loop works fine in hideout. When i enter maps (white ones NO MODS) i die to self damage right at start. I Dont understand whats the difference and why my build wont work at maps?

Also i cant sustain olroth's for long. Only works like 30seconds when afking at hideout. I checked all taps at guide but still it runs out. Even on two flasks.

EDIT: My ward was too low
Editado por útlima vez por Manding0 en 25 sept. 2022 7:19:55
"
Manding0 escribió:
My loop works fine in hideout. When i enter maps (white ones NO MODS) i die to self damage right at start. I Dont understand whats the difference and why my build wont work at maps?

Also i cant sustain olroth's for long. Only works like 30seconds when afking at hideout. I checked all taps at guide but still it runs out. Even on two flasks.

EDIT: My ward was too low

damn just 283 on helm, use 10 dense fossil, you will easily get more than 500 on helm.
Im trying to do your tanky version but can't seem to get the loop working with only the 34% total to dust. What am I doing wrong?

My cooldown are .231s but my loop doesn't start. I have -60 chaos res aswell.......My numbers are all good for cooldown and skill effct duration for my skellies but maybe not enough dmg? I have tried with 2 heartbound loops also and that doesn't work either.

https://pastebin.com/G1GNrsv3
Editado por útlima vez por FrenchThugz en 25 sept. 2022 12:18:02
"
FrenchThugz escribió:
Im trying to do your tanky version but can't seem to get the loop working with only the 34% total to dust. What am I doing wrong?

My cooldown are .231s but my loop doesn't start. I have -60 chaos res aswell.......My numbers are all good for cooldown and skill effct duration for my skellies but maybe not enough dmg? I have tried with 2 heartbound loops also and that doesn't work either.

looks like low ward,
survival secrets jewel is required. buy this.
"
Akshay escribió:
"
FrenchThugz escribió:

My cooldown are .231s but my loop doesn't start. I have -60 chaos res aswell.......My numbers are all good for cooldown and skill effect duration for my skellies but maybe not enough dmg? I have tried with 2 heartbound loops also and that doesn't work either.

looks like low ward,

I finally got it working but that is using 2 heartbound loop. What would be my next step in getting rid on 1 heartbound loop and only keeping the one? I don't seem to do enough dmg to myself without the double ring.

What is the purpose of survival secrets? It doesn't make sense to me why it's needed.
Editado por útlima vez por FrenchThugz en 25 sept. 2022 18:55:56
best build i played so far since the beta. I've over 30M dps and doing 100% deliriums full juice t16 maps with my walking simulator lol. Thank you so much for your nice guide :)
"
RaiGoNFcB escribió:
best build i played so far since the beta. I've over 30M dps and doing 100% deliriums full juice t16 maps with my walking simulator lol. Thank you so much for your nice guide :)

can u share your final pob just to see pls

thx in advance!
"
FrenchThugz escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:
"
FrenchThugz escribió:

My cooldown are .231s but my loop doesn't start. I have -60 chaos res aswell.......My numbers are all good for cooldown and skill effect duration for my skellies but maybe not enough dmg? I have tried with 2 heartbound loops also and that doesn't work either.

looks like low ward,

I finally got it working but that is using 2 heartbound loop. What would be my next step in getting rid on 1 heartbound loop and only keeping the one? I don't seem to do enough dmg to myself without the double ring.

What is the purpose of survival secrets? It doesn't make sense to me why it's needed.

Won't speak on your first question because I haven't gone for the 1 ring setup yet. Survival secrets is important because it makes your olroth flask 20% less effective. It reduces your ward with its effect so using survival secrets makes you keep much more of your ward. You want as high ward as possible especially in your situation where the ward on your items is fairly low.
"
veigaPT escribió:
"
RaiGoNFcB escribió:

can u share your final pob just to see pls

thx in advance!

https://pobb.in/zXui21zcY3kV

there you go ;)
Editado por útlima vez por RaiGoNFcB en 25 sept. 2022 22:15:35
Best guide for cwdt war loop I've seen.

Just set up the budget build, but the loop isn't occurring.

Not sure what I'm missing, does the anon summon skeletons at 20% quality matter or it needs to be 13%?

Any help is appreciated.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional