[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

I played the Forbidden Rite version of Ward Loop back in 3.16 and enjoyed it a lot, but always had issues with Maven Invitations or other boss battles where you die once, and then don't have time to do the weapon swap and get the loop going before getting one-shot by the boss after re-entering the arena.
Does anyone have recommendations for that? Mapping is not an issue, but I lost so many invitations that patch and it was very frustrating.
"
unksolio escribió:
Are you able to maintain 100% uptime on a Kiara's in 3 flask set up, at only 20% quality? I don't seem to be able to (have +flask duration Balbala and 2x 6 passive medium clusters w/ Distilled Perfection, and 20% belt).

Try to use cluster with Fasting over distilled perfection. it gives my build better flask sustain?
cheers
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Veneratio escribió:
Is the loop calculate working properly? Its says my loop is not working but it seems to be fine.

compare your cast speed with this

half loop, half dps

full loop, full dps

Wait, what. How do you raise your speed so much? Now I understand why I'm a turd lol

This is my max speed, if I active "Window of Opportunity" my Skeletons instadies and the loop does not work.

With a little more speed I'll be happy. Thank you in advance!

;D
I am desperately trying to get the loop to start, but it doesn't - skeletons don't spawn. Can't figure why. IF I take out anom. minion speed of helm they do spawn, but loop still doesn't start

Can someone take a look and help?

I'm really exited to try the build, spend 3 days buying stuff to make it work :D

(Not sure if I need to do anything for ppl to see my char, I think its enabled as public)
you did not read the guide correctly

your to dust must add to 34% total, exact 34, no more, no less
read the to dust section again.
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 21 sept. 2022 11:39:51
does that mean i cannot go above the 34% and it has to be exact? Cuz i AM above 34 with my to dust :)
"
Skelletkontrollant escribió:
does that mean i cannot go above the 34% and it has to be exact? Cuz i AM above 34 with my to dust :)
e

exact
"
Akshay escribió:
"
e

exact

THANKS that is nice, because I can fix it :D
You should make that more explicit in the guide, I did not get that from it, and I have read everything very careful - Also THANK you for the very very well written guide, its a pleasure to follow it, with so much detail!
"
Akshay escribió:
"
e

exact

I also fixed my issue by changing that. My apologies for being retard. Way cheaper and much better, holy cow.

Thanks again!
;D
Hello, great guide, thanks. I have a question - if I want (have to for now) use the Window of Opportunity setup, is it worth replacing phase run-inc duration for some utility setup instead? for example, I'm now using glacial cascade + culling strike. I'm not even sure if phase run is better due to situations such as the maven invitations having a rather small arena. Am I wrong to think like this? Are there other alternatives? Other thoughts?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional