[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
AlviSVPP escribió:
That explains Frenzies, and what about Power charges?
Also, Divine Judgement anoint vs Counterweight?

counterweight or heart of ice
divine judgement is very cheap
Is the loop calculate working properly? Its says my loop is not working but it seems to be fine.
Okay my pob says i have 100% Average uptime on my Olroths and my Minimum uptime is 94%. I think because of this i keep suiciding randomly. I have 160% flask charges gained and 67% duration.

The weird thing is it takes a huge investment it seems to hit that 100% Olroths minimum flask uptime. I'm already using x2 six point medium clusters, so it seems like itd take a lot. Also, the other thing i've noticed, is I've uploaded a couple profiles from poe.ninja into pob, and they have the exact same stats, so how are they staying alive?

OH FORGOT TO MENTION IM TRYING FOR 4 FLASK SETUP
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
"
Veneratio escribió:
Is the loop calculate working properly? Its says my loop is not working but it seems to be fine.

compare your cast speed with this

half loop, half dps

full loop, full dps

Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 20 sept. 2022 1:40:57
"
datbabykilla escribió:
Okay my pob says i have 100% Average uptime on my Olroths and my Minimum uptime is 94%. I think because of this i keep suiciding randomly. I have 160% flask charges gained and 67% duration.

The weird thing is it takes a huge investment it seems to hit that 100% Olroths minimum flask uptime. I'm already using x2 six point medium clusters, so it seems like itd take a lot. Also, the other thing i've noticed, is I've uploaded a couple profiles from poe.ninja into pob, and they have the exact same stats, so how are they staying alive?

OH FORGOT TO MENTION IM TRYING FOR 4 FLASK SETUP

use this calculator https://returnx.github.io/cwdt/
may be get reduced flask charges used on belt.
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Veneratio escribió:

compare your cast speed with this

half loop, half dps

full loop, full dps

Yeah ok thanks. Think i'm not running at full speed yet. Just got lucky with 2 divergent CWDT. if my Ice spear is 21 does the CWDT need to be 21 too? or 19? Also, one more question.....is it just the body armour that need divergant cwdt? or helm and weapon too?

Cheers. Sorry for all the questions. Never played a build quite as in depth as this one.
Editado por útlima vez por Veneratio en 20 sept. 2022 3:21:45
"
Veneratio escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Veneratio escribió:

Yeah ok thanks. Think i'm not running at full speed yet. Just got lucky with 2 divergent CWDT. if my Ice spear is 21 does the CWDT need to be 21 too? or 19? Also, one more question.....is it just the body armour that need divergant cwdt? or helm and weapon too?

Cheers. Sorry for all the questions. Never played a build quite as in depth as this one.

only weapon and body
get level 19 in body armor. because the armor already has +2
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 20 sept. 2022 4:33:01
only weapon and body
get level 19 in body armor. because the armor already has +2
[/quote]

rightio. Legend TY
did cast speed really increased dps for this build ??
"
ChocoCrot escribió:
did cast speed really increased dps for this build ??

no cast speed does not increase dps

cast speed will increase flame dash cast speed

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional