[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Gyurree escribió:
Can I get some help? I trying to get the rare ring upgrade. Got a divergent CWDT lvl19/15 qual. I have 2854 hp with my best life ring, skin of the lords, lvl21 ice spear. If I use 1 rare ring, my ice spear triggers half as frequently then with normal cwdt+2 rings. I dont understand what I missing, Im probably glossing over something. The calculator says my loop should work, wich it does, but it doesnt trigger skills fast enough. And Im using 420 heartbounds.

Dont forget to add the chaos res in the calculator
"
daflipp escribió:
"
Gyurree escribió:
Can I get some help? I trying to get the rare ring upgrade. Got a divergent CWDT lvl19/15 qual. I have 2854 hp with my best life ring, skin of the lords, lvl21 ice spear. If I use 1 rare ring, my ice spear triggers half as frequently then with normal cwdt+2 rings. I dont understand what I missing, Im probably glossing over something. The calculator says my loop should work, wich it does, but it doesnt trigger skills fast enough. And Im using 420 heartbounds.

Dont forget to add the chaos res in the calculator

yeah check again with chaos res, also do you have any source of armor ? check in POB.
"
Akshay escribió:
27 cdr belt is the most complicated and luck dependent upgrade
costs at least 20 divines

while 4 flasks is quite easy, when you craft the clusters yourself with alteartions, augments, regals and beast imprints

Also had some bad luck with the boots so went a different route for now.
Will tray again once I get more divines.

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por Prisonx en 19 sept. 2022 3:49:42
I just had some divs left and wanted to try a new build. I'm getting oneshoted by some Rogue Exiles and Map Bosses but I'm having fun lol.

Any semi-cheap way to improve a little bit my survivality/dmg?
https://pobb.in/gFPOpan-ld_V

Thank you so much for the build, but I think that it would be impossible for me to reach lvl 100 with it because I keep killing myself forgetting to enable flask/loop. But it's fun tho.
;D
Editado por útlima vez por Nun en 19 sept. 2022 10:25:13
"
Nun escribió:
I just had some divs left and wanted to try a new build. I'm getting oneshoted by some Rogue Exiles and Map Bosses but I'm having fun lol.

Any semi-cheap way to improve a little bit my survivality/dmg?
https://pobb.in/gFPOpan-ld_V

Thank you so much for the build, but I think that it would be impossible for me to reach lvl 100 with it because I keep killing myself forgetting to enable flask/loop. But it's fun tho.

just compare my 10 div pob and aim for that
i also posted a pob for high budget and spell suppression, if you can farm till 50-100 divines, slowly upgrade
I just noticed in the Spell Suppression PoB that you have Power/Frenzy charges enabled. Where are you getting those from?

Edit: Also noticed you anointed Divine Judgement, what's the reasoning behind not picking Counterweight?
Editado por útlima vez por AlviSVPP en 19 sept. 2022 12:05:57
"
AlviSVPP escribió:
I just noticed in the Spell Suppression PoB that you have Power/Frenzy charges enabled. Where are you getting those from?

Anomalous Blood Rage
That explains Frenzies, and what about Power charges?
Also, Divine Judgement anoint vs Counterweight?
"
AlviSVPP escribió:
That explains Frenzies, and what about Power charges?
Also, Divine Judgement anoint vs Counterweight?

from the cluster jewel
Just found in heist this beautiful jewel:

Need to fix my resists asap so I can use it :(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional