[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
lamaikyl escribió:
Urgh.
i thought this build would be ok in lab, because of the huge recoup vs traps and i am half right. traps etc. are not a problem.
the problem comes when changing into the next lab-zone. loop and flask effects are cancelled, but charges are not refilled when loading into a new zone.
that makes the combo flask + weapon switch deadly, if the flask does not have enough charges. So each time i load into the next zone, i need to check the flask status and probably wait a bit, before starting the loop. Very easy to forget that....
Any tips for that?

no tips, just wait a few seconds
i ran many gifts and made 50 ex of profit last league
even got the ice spear enchant myself.
"
Akshay escribió:
"
lamaikyl escribió:
Urgh.
i thought this build would be ok in lab, because of the huge recoup vs traps and i am half right. traps etc. are not a problem.
the problem comes when changing into the next lab-zone. loop and flask effects are cancelled, but charges are not refilled when loading into a new zone.
that makes the combo flask + weapon switch deadly, if the flask does not have enough charges. So each time i load into the next zone, i need to check the flask status and probably wait a bit, before starting the loop. Very easy to forget that....
Any tips for that?

no tips, just wait a few seconds
i ran many gifts and made 50 ex of profit last league
even got the ice spear enchant myself.

Thanks... the "wait a few seconds" is the problem...automatic muscle memory xD.
i managed to give me a warning sign though:
take skeletons lvl 21 (4 skeletons) and have only 3 spirits in weapon swap. then set your hp pool so you need 2 swaps to start the loop. if my olroth is not up, i will take a huge chunk of damage on the first swap, which gives me a shock/wake-up call, but does not kill me. i usually manage to stop in time before the 2nd weapon swap. not elegant, but works for me atm.
i notice that i get these shocks less and less, as i get used to waiting and checking for the flask when entering a new zone. i guess its just a training-thing that comes with practice.
thanks
I see Akshay you switched tree to spell supression version. Does it feel better?

I'm going to invest into this build some currency because I like it and I wonder at what point its good idea to switch to your tree?

I'm just clueless about this build thats why I ask and just follow more experienced players like you.
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 16 sept. 2022 13:44:51
"
Asag escribió:
I see Akshay you switched tree to spell supression version. Does it feel better?

I'm going to invest into this build some currency because I like it and I wonder at what point its good idea to switch to your tree?

I'm just clueless about this build thats why I ask and just follow more experienced players like you.

Yeah I switched, its good, tanky, go for it
I just got a damn mageblood from a random alch and go map!

Question is, is it enough currency to swap to omni and is it worth it? Or is there a better way to boost this char?
"
keroksi escribió:
I just got a damn mageblood from a random alch and go map!

Question is, is it enough currency to swap to omni and is it worth it? Or is there a better way to boost this char?

well yes and no, even with 250 divines, you gotta learn to craft the items yourself

switch to a budget omni setup, once you swapped, slowly recraft items
and upgrade your rings, jewels, tree and get level 100

best upgrade - level 100 - buy this

you can hang out in the discord and engage with other folks who craft items, suffixes first

i prefer the cheaper prefix first approach, but its lesser dps.
27 cdr belt is the most complicated and luck dependent upgrade
costs at least 20 divines

while 4 flasks is quite easy, when you craft the clusters yourself with alteartions, augments, regals and beast imprints
Wanted to try this build out last league but as a casual player I never had the budget, I did however manage to grind some Divines in this league and think i got most of the stuff sorted but the wardloop doesn't work, mainly seem to be having mana issues, but there could be more things that i need to fix.

Could u guys who have more experience check out my PoB - https://pastebin.com/AUqsP6cj

And please tell me where i went wrong. All feedback as to what i should change/consider would be appreciated!

"
Kravengohl escribió:
Wanted to try this build out last league but as a casual player I never had the budget, I did however manage to grind some Divines in this league and think i got most of the stuff sorted but the wardloop doesn't work, mainly seem to be having mana issues, but there could be more things that i need to fix.

Could u guys who have more experience check out my PoB - https://pastebin.com/AUqsP6cj

And please tell me where i went wrong. All feedback as to what i should change/consider would be appreciated!

You dont have the notable "Battle Rouse" allocated. Take it and the mastery granting "Damage taken recouped as mana". that should solve all mana regeneration issues you have.
Thank you! I struggled with the math and all the other stuff i can't believe i missed that. It works! Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional