[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
lamaikyl escribió:
"
Hi guys,

I've just specced into this build, but i feel like the proc time is not so great (quite slow compared to the videos)

I have an Omniscience already anointed for Window of Oppotunity (using for another build), as you can see from the PoB:
https://pastebin.com/8tTpxPNP

I have a third To Dust (13%) which i cannot use: if i use it, the build won't work. Is it normal?
Is duration of the Skeletons fixed, and if you change (exceed) that value it will brick the build?

Anyway, any suggestion on how to increase the cast rate?
SHould i find an higher CDR belt? (current is 11%)

Thank you all!

if you go to your pob "calc" tab and select your summon skeleton skill, there will be 2 relevant lines: Skill cooldown and Skill duration.
you want: Skill duration >= cooldown and it gets more efficient the closer duration comes to the cooldown.
you cast every time the duration runs out and the skeletons die, but you dont want them to run out while the cooldown is still up, since then the dmg will not trigger cwdt and there will be no cast.
therefore you need to reduce your skeleton duration to 99%.
you have 95% as far as i can see and can get to 99% by switching out one of your "To dust 15%" for a higher one (19%). you can alternatively get an anomalous minion speed with 22% quality for 4% extra reduced duration or use a mix of them both. atm i am only using one "To dust" with 13% reduced duration. i get my other duration from 23% minion speed support and a "dusk ring", as well as the "window of opportunity" wheel.
The CDR does only matter for the cooldown from cwdt. there are 2 relevant breakpoints afaik: 9% and 27%. so you only want to lower the cooldown of cwdt with 27% on higher-end gear.(which seems to be really hard to do this league, since the belt is hard to craft). for now everything between 9% and 26% is the same for you.

Damn mate! Thank a lot for your so detailed explanation! I didn't get that cooldown/expirationthing.
Now my build is something totally different!! Thanks a lot!!
Are you able to maintain 100% uptime on a Kiara's in 3 flask set up, at only 20% quality? I don't seem to be able to (have +flask duration Balbala and 2x 6 passive medium clusters w/ Distilled Perfection, and 20% belt).

"
unksolio escribió:
Are you able to maintain 100% uptime on a Kiara's in 3 flask set up, at only 20% quality? I don't seem to be able to (have +flask duration Balbala and 2x 6 passive medium clusters w/ Distilled Perfection, and 20% belt).

No kiara's is hard to maintain, you can try reused at end of effect craft
but it should sustain in maps and boss fights
"
Akshay escribió:
No kiara's is hard to maintain, you can try reused at end of effect craft
but it should sustain in maps and boss fights
]

Gotcha, thanks!
"
unksolio escribió:

Perfect Kiara with 28q is very cheap comparing to good slots for CWDT build- 2 div now. 3 slots Kiara are pretty easy to maintain, depending on your recources ofc. You can check my build- I managed to 100 uptime 4 flasks with Kiara, 26q-ty though. I crafted by myself everything- it's not that hard as the prices on the trade telling us.
@Akshay
Is the node Purity of Flesh 'safe" to take or I need some preparations for it? It gives chaos res.
"
Asag escribió:
@Akshay
Is the node Purity of Flesh 'safe" to take or I need some preparations for it? It gives chaos res.

yes, just increase your life pool
use the calculator
why pob : 10 divines 10 million POB
https://poe.ninja/pob/Eq6
have only 10% recovery
so 4 times cast each seconds instead 27% cdr - 5 times hmm

i thought 250% increased cast speed is for 27% cdr instead
Editado por útlima vez por uhdgamer en 15 sept. 2022 16:51:07
"
hongducwb escribió:
why pob : 10 divines 10 million POB
https://poe.ninja/pob/Eq6
have only 10% recovery
so 4 times cast each seconds instead 27% cdr - 5 times hmm

i thought 250% increased cast speed is for 27% cdr instead

Doesn't matter what's the cast speed is, it's just an arbitrary number to reach cap
Urgh.
i thought this build would be ok in lab, because of the huge recoup vs traps and i am half right. traps etc. are not a problem.
the problem comes when changing into the next lab-zone. loop and flask effects are cancelled, but charges are not refilled when loading into a new zone.
that makes the combo flask + weapon switch deadly, if the flask does not have enough charges. So each time i load into the next zone, i need to check the flask status and probably wait a bit, before starting the loop. Very easy to forget that....
Any tips for that?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional