[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
awsuum escribió:
Best guide for cwdt war loop I've seen.

Just set up the budget build, but the loop isn't occurring.

Not sure what I'm missing, does the anon summon skeletons at 20% quality matter or it needs to be 13%?

Any help is appreciated.

the problem is your to dust
the to dust values should add to 34% exact
you exceed 34% by a huge margin

three

Example - 10, 10, 14
Example - 11, 12, 11

two

Example - 17, 17
Example - 18, 16
"
Akshay escribió:
"
awsuum escribió:
Best guide for cwdt war loop I've seen.

Just set up the budget build, but the loop isn't occurring.

Not sure what I'm missing, does the anon summon skeletons at 20% quality matter or it needs to be 13%?

Any help is appreciated.

the problem is your to dust
the to dust values should add to 34% exact
you exceed 34% by a huge margin

three

Example - 10, 10, 14
Example - 11, 12, 11

two

Example - 17, 17
Example - 18, 16

Mate, you're too good. I swapped up the jewel's and it works perfectly.
Hello,

Thank you for the amazing build! Really enjoying it and wana go to the max ;)
i believe i am at a step to roll to OMNI. I bought the Omni but noticed that unatural jewel is needed also but that quite expensive, should i save money for it or go whiout it ?
Sharing my pastebin. Thank you for the insights if possible :)
https://pastebin.com/MRrnDcZ2
[/quote]Won't speak on your first question because I haven't gone for the 1 ring setup yet. Survival secrets is important because it makes your olroth flask 20% less effective. It reduces your ward with its effect so using survival secrets makes you keep much more of your ward. You want as high ward as possible especially in your situation where the ward on your items is fairly low.[/quote]

Ahhhhhh thanks man. I was trying to figure out exactly what it was about it. I'll pick one up right away. Now only have to figure out ho to manage a single heartbound and get more levels.
Editado por útlima vez por FrenchThugz en 26 sept. 2022 11:07:37
Hi i'm loving the build but i die so much to bosses. I think especially mobs that do phsy damage any tips ?
my ing is killwitches

I sold all my stuff and have 150 divs to spend on this build. I'd like a CWDT ward loop that can do 100% delirious.

Where is my money best spent after the initial setup?
I'm ready to replace the second ring, question: what would be the better choice:

(1) Hungry loop: another damage skill with CWDT + 3 support gems

This will give another ~15% more damage, but might have mana issue.

I'm currently using Tornado + culling on swap weapon, might be worth to bring it into main setup since hungry loop brings 5 sockets.

(2) Dusk ring with mana recoup

15% reduced skill effect implicit enables a free jewel slot (need only one 19% to-dust jewel), which is ~8% more damage. Also there is a potential to craft stats for omni.

Also, I found Sapphire flask + wise oak helps with Uber Maven and Uber Uber Elder fight a lot.

Thanks!
Got this working. SUPER FUN omg.
Hello, just made this build and have been enjoying it alot.

I've saved up 40-45 divines ish and was wondering if there's a specific "best upgrade order" for this build in terms of value for money?

"AoDisabled" is my character for the build.

One stupid question:
Most of the damage comes from a custom modifier inputed in the configuration window of PoB. This custom modifier is "250% increased cast speed".
How do we calculate this increased cast speed from?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional