[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

!) Omniscience
2) Rings with high attributes (inxreased dex and increased inteligence corruption on the loop)
3) Belt with 16% CDR, 19% flask charge reduction, life, and 30% Flask duration (and if you're really rich, get one with synthesized mods with increased attributes)
4) Boot with 8-10% CDR. life, and 400+ Ward
5) Abyss Jewel with 3% cooldown recovery to reach 27% CDR breakpoint.
6) Forbidden Flesh and Flame jewels with either deadeye or pathfinder, whichever is cheaper.
7) Helmet with extra ice spear projectile enchant, 700+ ward, life, and triple attributes
8) Sublime Vision Jewel with Hatred (This is the most expensive upgrade by far, and is currently sitting at about 120 divine.)
Editado por útlima vez por Kadamose en 28 sept. 2022 9:32:17
Got the loop running, but it only runs at half speed, how do I fix it?

https://pastebin.com/xZj9WiEv
Editado por útlima vez por Catermse en 28 sept. 2022 13:39:02
"
Catermse escribió:
Got the loop running, but it only runs at half speed, how do I fix it?

https://pastebin.com/xZj9WiEv

Took a look at your PoB. To fix the loop, so that ice spear and summon skeletons are in sync, you need approximately 2550 life. You can test this yourself by unspecing some points and putting them in the life wheel by the scion. Once you see it working, you need to make the gear adjustments.
May i give an important input ?

Did comparisons (at least a dozen) with POB, putting everything at 4.50 cast per second, properly counting righteous fire, including or not frenzy and/or power charges, ice spear second form, flasks, shocking or not (works on guardians at least, with arc & innervate in staff) etc:

Take care trying high budget "versions" because for hundred(s) of more divines you may get same or even lower dps. Even in specializing against ubers only (which is sad gameplay at the end you get bored). This is POE NINJA calculation that can be misleading. And maybe it's better like that.
It could also be because many of these players have an aura bot boosting their base damage (but is it really necessary when you are > 100 millions without the need to stop-and-aim ?)

I'm using a "middle" version with 3 frenzy charges and 5 power charges. 100% crit chances with hatred crit watcher. No voice, no deadeye flesh/flame.
Using cold nodes from witch, disciple of the forbidden, and arcane capacitor. I have "marked for death" on my amulet...

1 Last thing, very important and for a great gameplay: Use superior ice spear with faster projectile instead of awakened ele focus 6 for mapping, it's awesome.
Editado por útlima vez por Universalis en 29 sept. 2022 9:52:49
"
Universalis escribió:
May i give and important input ?

Did comparisons (at least a dozen) with POB, putting everything at 4.50 cast per second, properly counting righteous fire, including or not frenzy and/or power charges, ice spear second form, flasks, shocking or not (works on guardians at least, with arc & innervate in staff) etc:

Take care trying high budget "versions" because for hundred(s) of more divines you may get same or even lower dps. Even in specializing against ubers only (which is sad gameplay at the end you get bored). This is POE NINJA calculation that can be missleading. And maybe it's better like that.
It could also be because many of these players have an aura bot boosting their base damage (but is it really necessary when you are > 100 millions without the need to stop-and-aim ?)

I'm using a "middle" version with 3 frenzy charges and 5 power charges. 100% crit chances with hatred crit watcher. No voice, no deadeye flesh/flame.
Using witch cold nodes up from witch, disciple of the forbidden, and arcane capacitor. I have "marked for death" on my amulet...

1 Last thing, very important and for a great gameplay: Use superior ice spear with faster projectile instead of awakened ele focus 6 for mapping, it's awesome.

Yes, this is good advice. The nerf to omniscience was significant, and the only reason anyone should attempt the higher budget variants, at this point, is just to have something to do. It's a fantastic build, regardless of which variant you choose, though.
"
Kadamose escribió:

Yes, this is good advice. The nerf to omniscience was significant, and the only reason anyone should attempt the higher budget variants, at this point, is just to have something to do. It's a fantastic build, regardless of which variant you choose, though.

Omniscience still give me 67% penetration in all elements which includes lightning adds. It's the first upgrade to attempt IMO. And 67 to all resists.

Still glass cannon except if quitting like 30-40% of the total dps to defense (block, life, suppression)
Editado por útlima vez por Universalis en 29 sept. 2022 10:12:44
yes, ele focus disables Ice spear freeze

and ice spear freeze and chill is very important in juiced mapping

i don't recommend ele focus anywhere in the guide.
some pob might have it though.
there is a guy with spell suppression plus agnostic
he is able to tank a lot in ubers.. check his videos posted here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC5Dn01t6jSN4uOWi8BkLnA
Would like to see his PoB but theres nothing under his videos:/
"
Akshay escribió:
yes, ele focus disables Ice spear freeze

and ice spear freeze and chill is very important in juiced mapping

i don't recommend ele focus anywhere in the guide.
some pob might have it though.

Yes it seems wrong, but on numbers in POB, and on highest DPS on poe.ninja, awakened ele focus 6 gives the biggest multiplier. And people are copying up to and buying up to alternate qualities without even knowing why, just because "it was in the guide" (asked for it, had this answer...).

Made a fight comparison with uber shaper and using awakened added cold is alot better despite lower theorical DPS. No more ultimate chaos balls phase.

Flat dmgs (ie: awkened added cold 6) are gaining up in power when the cast rate increase.

I have now 5 cast/second using less duration in duration mastery and the added gives even a more massive boost. This was my first try with a looper, really great, just a visibility issue. Arc & Ice spear was the solution. Getting 40/40 this week end.

Thanks for posting this, helped me in deciding what to do after the ice trap 2 weeks ago.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional