3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
Turtledove escribió:
Well so far my unscientific gut assessment is 6 arrows has made my character stronger. Although I think it may have more to do with freeing up a skill point and a crafting mod on my amulet. This allowed me to switch around my boots. My life increased and probably more importantly my ES went from 800 to 950. (On the insignificant downside my chaos resistance went from 75% to 51%.) This seemed to improve the tankiness significantly.

Thank you!
What I found for Chaos resist, was that as long as I was above about 40%, it was still super tanky.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Playing Lightee's version of this from last league that Zizaran did a video on. So mostly similar, but some small differences. For mana, i wonder if you folks are going dual flask or not for longer fights? As im getting the later yellow maps, some of the archnemesis bosses or map bosses i find myself running out of flask charges. I have an enduring mana flask and a single life flask.
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
Playing Lightee's version of this from last league that Zizaran did a video on. So mostly similar, but some small differences. For mana, i wonder if you folks are going dual flask or not for longer fights? As im getting the later yellow maps, some of the archnemesis bosses or map bosses i find myself running out of flask charges. I have an enduring mana flask and a single life flask.
A single enduring mana flask keeps you going for nearly a full minute... there's no yellow level bosses that should last anywhere near that long. Most of the red tiers should die in that period as well.

You only have -mana for non-channeling skills on one ring, and from what I can see, no Replica Conqueror's Efficiency. So your Toxic rain mana cost is going to be much higher than you need it to be.
Can anyone help to point out what I need to upgrade next? Damage feels like shit for bosses like Sirus and elderslayers.

Defensively I still get clapped 1 shotted by the bird lady and IDK why.

(suppression not 100% but I'm swapping boots).

77% phys reduction 78% evade.
89% suppression @ 55%.

Cap res 75757575

\]
Editado por útlima vez por cheelos en 15 feb. 2022 11:42:40
"
cheelos escribió:
Can anyone help to point out what I need to upgrade next? Damage feels like shit for bosses like Sirus and elderslayers.

Defensively I still get clapped 1 shotted by the bird lady and IDK why.

(suppression not 100% but I'm swapping boots).

77% phys reduction 78% evade.
89% suppression @ 55%.

Cap res 75757575

Your AOE mod is messed. Should be 1.39, and you're at 1.49 with the dying sun, or 1.30 without it, so your single target is going to be weak. I'd get .09 on an amulet or glove craft, and either drop the dying sun, or only use it for packs while clearing maps. Really, you shouldn't need it for that, your mirage archer will do the job.

By Bird Lady I'm assuming you mean Veritania. You can't facetank her, she pounds out way too much damage, and it's primarily cold. Run around. 'Port through her spray / whirlwinds if you have to. There are decent gaps in the fight where you can drop a lot of pods on her and she'll pop. Eventually you should be able to pre-load her with max pods before the fight starts, and burn most - or all - of her health nearly instantly.

Also, drop the Chaos Mastery on your tree that you have set to extra Chaos resist, and pick up 20% increased effect of withered. It's 7% more damage that way.
Hello guys, this is the current state of my build, what should be the next upgrades ?

https://pastebin.com/ghfw17n8
"
bestboy35 escribió:
Hello guys, this is the current state of my build, what should be the next upgrades ?

https://pastebin.com/ghfw17n8

-Flask with ignite immunity.

Then a bunch of optionals...
- 21/20 Toxic Rain gem
- Empower 4
- Chest with Frenzy on hit
- Move corrupted blood immunity to a jewel corruption - wait, you already have that. You can drop that affix on your life flask then.
- On a similar note, you shouldn't need 2 life flasks any more. Swap one out for something more useful. Bottled faith would be nice.
- Gloves with DOT multiplier and / or increased attack speed.
- More levels
"
grimjack68 escribió:
Your AOE mod is messed. Should be 1.39, and you're at 1.49 with the dying sun, or 1.30 without it, so your single target is going to be weak. I'd get .09 on an amulet or glove craft, and either drop the dying sun, or only use it for packs while clearing maps. Really, you shouldn't need it for that, your mirage archer will do the job.

Could you please help me to understand what these numbers mean? I don't know where to see them on my character sheet. What does adding 0.09 on an amulet mean? 9% aoe?
"
Chace1 escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:

Could you please help me to understand what these numbers mean? I don't know where to see them on my character sheet. What does adding 0.09 on an amulet mean? 9% aoe?

I believe it means to get 39% increased AOE, i have the 1.39 number in PoB by: having toxic rain at 20% quality (which gives 10 aoe), getting the aoe 20% node from bow mastery in the passive tree. Then another 9% from crafting bench on amulet.
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
"
Chace1 escribió:
"
grimjack68 escribió:

I believe it means to get 39% increased AOE, i have the 1.39 number in PoB by: having toxic rain at 20% quality (which gives 10 aoe), getting the aoe 20% node from bow mastery in the passive tree. Then another 9% from crafting bench on amulet.
Perfect explanation.

To expand a bit:

The reason behind this, is we need to increase the AOE of the pods so more overlap, because they stack. HOWEVER. We also can't increase it too much, or it starts to drop the pods over a larger area, and then we get less overlaps.

5 arrows and 1.39 AOE modifier is perfect, and easily attainable.
Editado por útlima vez por grimjack68 en 17 feb. 2022 18:47:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional