3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

MY DPS compared to the POB is quite a bit different and I'm not sure what else to upgrade... Could someone offer some advice? I have about 70-80ex into the char right now.
My PoB is showing around 600k dps but the build is showing around 8.2mil dps.
I'm very confused on where I'm going wrong. I feel like im missing a lot of defense aswell, i died in wave 15 simulacrum and with the gear i've invested in I really dont know what im doing wrong
https://pastebin.com/w7HtVKsu
Editado por útlima vez por DigitalXenon en 21 feb. 2022 21:01:49
Importing your character, if you count overlapping pods as 5 in configuration, your damage looks pretty good. Given you have 30% increased AOE though, you might not hit 5 overlapping pods on the enemy. be sure to add in a 9% aoe craft on your amulet.

Curious though, how do you find clear? Im at around 1.5 mill if I count 5 overlapping pods (im playing a more tanky variation that Lighttee presented last league). I do fine for trash in a map, but sometimes can get overwhelmed with blight & legion setups.
Editado por útlima vez por agm_ultimatex en 21 feb. 2022 23:14:25
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
Importing your character, if you count overlapping pods as 5 in configuration, your damage looks pretty good. Given you have 30% increased AOE though, you might not hit 5 overlapping pods on the enemy. be sure to add in a 9% aoe craft on your amulet.

Curious though, how do you find clear? Im at around 1.5 mill if I count 5 overlapping pods (im playing a more tanky variation that Lighttee presented last league). I do fine for trash in a map, but sometimes can get overwhelmed with blight & legion setups.

I have no complaints about the clear on 60% deli T16s but the survivability isn't there as much as I would like it to be.

Edit: Just tried 100% t16 and it was a major flop I'm really not sure how to progress...
Editado por útlima vez por DigitalXenon en 21 feb. 2022 23:51:01
"
DigitalXenon escribió:
MY DPS compared to the POB is quite a bit different and I'm not sure what else to upgrade... Could someone offer some advice? I have about 70-80ex into the char right now.
My PoB is showing around 600k dps but the build is showing around 8.2mil dps.
I'm very confused on where I'm going wrong. I feel like im missing a lot of defense aswell, i died in wave 15 simulacrum and with the gear i've invested in I really dont know what im doing wrong
https://pastebin.com/w7HtVKsu
First up, your AOE mod is close, but not close enough. I pulled your current char and you're at 1.41, you need to be at 1.39. Otherwise, your pods will land too far apart, and you'll not get the single target DPS you think you have.

To fix this, recraft your gloves until you get +8 instead of +10. That should put you at exactly 1.39.

As for the tankiness... you're weak in 2 areas. Chaos damage and damage over time. Chaos damage can be fixed by getting some gear with chaos resist on it. I found as long as I was above 30-40%, I was ok.

Damage over time is hard to fix. More armour helps with some of it - and you have a flask slot that could be better used, because you're running 2 Silver flasks, and that's not great. Try an armour flask in one of those slots, that should put you up from 23k to 35k.

And don't forget to trigger Enduring Cry to keep Endurance Charges up. It also heals you and pushes up your max elemental resists, so it's well worth keeping active.

100% Del maps are tough for any build, the damage resistance on the critters is way over the top. It was a lot more profitable to run a bunch of maps at 60% in the same time frame for me. I *could* do 100%, but it takes forever.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Having some fun currently leveling my duelist to 100. its still WIP and im waiting for my new helmet with toxic rain enchant and double corrupt.

I try to generate power charges to hold up my tailwind as long as possible. im using a 20/14 TR so i can reach 1.39 inc. AoE. Atleast i believe the Elevated inc. AoE is counting towards TR AoE. i switched from 6 arrows but i feel like its only better vs bosses who dont move much and are solo. With current setup it feels good. Very tanky and decent boss damage. but i can get atleast 1-2 million DPS more out of it :)
Editado por útlima vez por _TheQue_ en 22 feb. 2022 15:57:19
So, in the POB is a skill which is not in the game anymore it seems. its the first bow mastery where you choose 8% increased movement speed while phasing. it doesnt exist anymore. what to chose now? i'm playing standard league if that matters
"
Sparkz_o7 escribió:
So, in the POB is a skill which is not in the game anymore it seems. its the first bow mastery where you choose 8% increased movement speed while phasing. it doesnt exist anymore. what to chose now? i'm playing standard league if that matters
Replace that mastery with 2 points next to Avatar of the Hunt that have phasing on them. It does cost us 1 extra skill point, but it still works.

If you want to go all out, pick up an Unnatural Instinct and slot it in the jewel socket right next to there.
So a guild mate of mine league started this, and is now level 100. I'd say that makes it still quite viable.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/rogueghosty/TheHemlockArcherNemesis?i=0
done the league and honestly, the sdps on bosses is not so bueno but the rest is ok. Doesn't do so well with aurabots since you only scale chaos. Does clear everything but if a boss moves its really rough. I did change all the gear around non-stop so it might not look optimal but oh well.

Overall you need serious investment to be close to what this build was last league. Would not reccommend anymore since omni & ashes are bis amulets for any league starter now.

If you do play this, take advantage of the chest frenzy mod generator. I'll see if I can squeeze it down to 11 seconds with orb of conflicts biased interaction to save 1 skill point.

What you need: Get off the catarina helmet and get viridi's. It's BIS for any hex and curses. You mitigate the mana cost by 2 rings or even just a ring and amulet + replica conquerors & a non-channelling watcher's eye. Then you can get life instead of mana with a gem corruption of mana cost of skills -%.
\]
Editado por útlima vez por cheelos en 19 mar. 2022 14:05:15
Too bad I didn't find out that post earlier, complately missed that frenzy generation from Searing Exarch. Today I finshed my TR champ - I hit lvl 100 and got 45mln Shaper DPS (plus additonal 15mln shaper dps from 5 balistas, 60mln in total) and I tought I'm done. But now with that new implicits I can see there could be some room for an improvement.

Getting a chest with +30% spell suppresion will give me an additonal 5 skill points that can be allocated into damage nodes and 36% inceased Malevolance aura effect will give me in total 10% more DPS (+4.5mln). However I bought for few chaos chest with 13 and 14s frenzy generation and did some testing.

- It seems that even with 2 nodes with +20% frenzy charge duration when my charges lasts for 14s I sometimes loose stacks with 14s chest. Need to get 13s chest. And that means that with only one +20% frenzy duration node I would need to aim for 11s chest. I'm not even sure if with orb of conflict it's possible to get tier 1 Malevolance and tier 2 frenzy charges. If not then would need to have lower Malevolance bonus tier.

- Second problem is that after any zone change I'm loosing all frenzy charges and waiting a minute to get full charges again seems to be pointless, even in Feared invitation bosses are alive only for a few seconds each. It means that frenzy bonus will be available only in mapping and only after 1 minute. But in maps that additional damage is complately not needed. In this situation I think that only in Simulacrum that could be used.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional